Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak BharthiYour feedback matters!
Doc please tell me a nice face wash and a moistriser for daily use my skin is normal but I have pigmentation on my face and I am 23 yrs old.
Few days ago I went to washroom and there was blood coming from my anus before pooping and later on its paining like hell. I don't know whats happening to me and I'm in a serious pain right now and I can't even poop because of that pain. Please somebody help me I can't even share this to anyone in my family and got this app. So please let me know whats happening to me and what should I do after that to lesser that pain.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.
I have acne and I have done treatment but after some time again acne starts I had also done the hormones test. The doctor says it is due to stress but I need a clear skin please help me to keep my skin pimple free now I have acne on face and my skin is oily, what shall I do? Please advise.
I am 22 years old boy. I get accident before 1 year. My left leg elbow skin almost lost. Which cream is better to remove the black marks of accident?
I oftenly face tremble on hand and legs specially when I feel hungry. Also at the same time tears come to my eyes. What's the problem? Is it serious?
In my neck I have like rinkles in both side for the past 1 week. When the climate changes into chill for me the rinkles i' ll appear in the neck what can I do doctor?
Hello. I am a 21 year old female. The area below the nipple of my right breast is tender and sore to touch. And there is a lump in. My right underarm. It is also tender and sore to. Touch. Plus it's size is increasing. Should I consult a gynecologist or a surgeon?
Muje skin pe chakatte nikatle hai bahut aur sath me khujali bahut hoti h, ye muje bachpan se hai jab mai 5-6 saal ka tha or ab mai 20 saal ka hogya hu, kayi jagah dikhaya but jab tak davai khata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai. Please bataye mai kya karu?
I am a 22 year old boy and my complexion is very dull and dark what should I do now to make it fare and glowing.
Hello sir, I am staying in Pune, Maharashtra and pune's water is so oily which does not suit my skin because of which I had too many pimples on my face. So I want to know what should I do. Hoping for a good response. Thank you in advance.
I am losing fairness on my face I was facing problems I getting pimples on face to avoid the pimples what should I do.
Meri wife ki foot ki airiyo me kafi time se problem hai vo jab tak cream ya oil lagati hai tab tak thik rahti hai phir jaise jyada chalti hai to phir uski eidiyo me pain shuru ho jata hai vo abhi coytril cream use karti hai jisse use relief milta hai isse achi koi medicine ya cream ho to bataye please. She is use coytril cream please tell us better treatment for foot.
Botox is a wrinkle treatment, but is used for treating a range of medical conditions. It has been in use for well over 18 years and is considered to be safe when performed under the guidance of a medical practitioner. Apart from aesthetics, a range of other facial, migraine and dermatological problems can be addressed by Botox.
Botox limits facial expression: The primary objective of a Botox treatment is to enhance the look of a person and not the contrary. When administered by a skilled physician, you can still smile and animate like before. Botox in no way affects the sensory nerve. The muscle beneath the point of injection gets relaxed and remains active. The apprehension of limited facial activity is baseless.
Botox travel through your body: This again is a myth. Botox diffuses not more than 1cm into the skin. Due to its localized nature, it does not affect any other parts of the body other than the intended area.
Botox has toxic content: Botox, like any other drug, is safe when taken under supervision. Like other drugs, it too gets scanned by the drug regulatory authorities. It is neither dangerous nor contains any toxic substance.
Dermal fillers involve intense pain: Dermal fillers are not as painful as advocated by many people out there. It does have its fair share of discomfort but a medical practitioner always uses a topical anesthetic and other anxiety related medications during the treatment.
Downtime for Botox is fairly long: Botox is known as the afternoon injection for its convenience and easy procedure. Botox procedure has no downtime at all. Doctors often suggest against lying down for a good 2-3 hours after the injection. Dermal fillers might result in minor swelling but there are medicines to counter that too.
Botox is permanent in nature: Botox effects lasts for 4-6months. For people who take Botox shots regularly, it tends to last longer.
Dermal fillers and Botox are the same: While people these days use them interchangeably, they are not the same. For instance, Botox lessens the effect of wrinkles by relaxing the facial muscle whereas dermal fillers add volume to the tissue and restores the muscle.
Botox is applied only when Facial lines are visible: This is not necessarily true. If the family of an individual has a history of facial lines, it makes sense to start Botox for facial line prevention. This delays the actual facial line appearance and requires fewer Botox shots going forward.