Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa PatrawalaYour feedback matters!
Being able to manage your time efficiently either at work or school is crucial to getting work done on time. Chances are, you’ve come across a time management article at least once in the past. Throughout your day, your time is constantly being taken up by something. You can tentatively split your time between three aspects: thoughts, conversations and actions. Regardless of what line of work you are in, these three things will take up most of your time. Distractions can also come in the form of any of these three. It is not practical to think you can get rid of these distractions, but you can decide how much time you give to each one. In order to successfully manage your time, here are a few things you can try:
1. Create a daily plan:
Before you start your day, make a list of all the things you wish to accomplish throughout the day. Create a precise plan for what you want to do and when you want to do it. Set time limits to each task and stick to it. When you say you want to give a certain task 30 minutes, give it only 30 minutes and move on to the next. Sticking to timings will help you complete more items on your plan.
2. Know the deadlines:
Mark when your work is due in your calendar and create your schedule accordingly. For example, if you know your project is due at the beginning of next week, don’t wait till the day before to finish it. Start doing it the day you receive it. Finish of a little part of the project each day. This way you won’t have to worry about it being incomplete and you can work on other things in the day too.
3. Learn to say No:
Learn to say no when you already have too much on your plate. It’s okay to tell people that you simply do not have the time to do it, rather than saying okay and not getting it done. It is also important to say no to distractions. If you feel it is taking time away from your work, defer it to a later time. Complete what you need to for the time being and look at the distraction another time.
When creating a task list make sure you prioritize too. Put tasks in order of when they have to be done and how much of a priority it is. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to go over your work and make any changes if necessary.
5. Remember it is impossible to get everything done:
It is important to remember that it is not always possible to finish everything on your task list. Sometimes you may finish 6 out of 10 and other times you may finish all 10. Do not get discouraged when you are not able to finish everything. Simply make sure the more urgent tasks are done and try to find time to finish the rest the next day.
Hi Doctor, In October 2015, I have had ectopic pregnancy which was treated by salpingectomy and one of my fallopian tube has been removed, want to inform you that my fallopian tube was not raptured but beta-HCG level was high i.e. 50,000 and heartbeats were also present. I just want to know that in future there will be any complication related to my pregnancy?
Hello sir, Maine apni wife ke sath last time unsafe sex kiya tha. Bt us ke baad us ka period after 5 days late se or sahi se ni aaya tha. Or us ke baad abhi tk ni aaya. Pregency test kit se check kiya to negative hai. please help for regular period.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi, My cousin, 23 year old is on her period right now. Her concern is that her flow is lighter than the usual. She uses she cup which generally gets full in 9-10 hrs on the 2nd day. But this time it was half full. 1st day of period, the flow was usual. She is worried if she might be pregnant as she had intercourse, with protection (condom) which did not break, but thinking randomly about all possibilities, something might have gone wrong there. She is having usual period cramps and back pain as well. Other than this there are no symptoms at all. She is a bit stressed due to family problems. Please help with your insights on the same at your earliest.
My wife is 3 and a 1/2 month pregnant. Now what should she eat or take or any vaccines neededat this time. What should we do please tell me in details. please doctor.
We are thinking to go for ivf . heard some myths that baby should b abnormal, premature deliveries, more chances of twins, slow growth of baby in uterus etc. Please guide us properly.
I m 27 yr female with low ferrittin level. Taking daily iron tab (RB TONE. But not hvng any benefit. Any suggestions? TSH, USG NORMAL.
Hello Doc, i'm 25 years old 38+ weeks preg. With breech baby. My uterus is nt open enough nd baby is high. Baby's weight is 3.2 kg. My bp & sugar level is normal nd due date is 24 dec. My gyno. Suggested me don't wait for due date go with c-session nxt week. please suggest what to do?
Why do breast sag? Is sagging of breast is a problem? What are the precautions to be taken to cure it?
I have white discharge on my underwear and my period is late. I have had sex recently and it was safe. Is this normal?
I am 18 years old, I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. My periods is irregular, I am 79 kg, I dont have thyroid or any other relative problem. Ldl is slightly high 117, how can I get rid of this? what diet can I maintain to regular my periods?
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self*confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
* Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
* Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
* Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
* Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
* Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
* Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
* Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.