Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepa Patrawala
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa PatrawalaYour feedback matters!
Recently my period is over after 2 days I had sex after then I started bleeding during sex also I felt very burning should I use lube or whats wrong with me does pcod affect sex life? Does pcod cause bleeding after sex. please tell me
The gall bladder is a very small organ located behind the liver. This organ stores the bile created by the liver and releases it whenever needed. We rarely pay attention to this organ until there is a problem and most gallbladder related problems are very painful. Unknowingly you may be harming your gall bladder by eating certain types of food like red meats and saturated fats. On the other hand, eating some types of food can improve your gall bladder health. Some such foods are:
- Fiber-rich foods: Fruits and vegetables are rich sources of fiber and a must in a balanced diet. Fiber helps keep the gall bladder healthy and also helps prevent gallstones from developing. An easy way to add more fibre to your diet is to incorporate a salad with your lunch and dinner.
- Water: Water not only helps hydrate the body but also helps maintain the water levels required in bile. Ideally, a person should drink 8 glasses of water a day. This should not all be drunk at one time but should be spaced out through the day. Drinking too much water at one time will result in the body expelling it in the form of urine instead of absorbing it.
- Foods rich in Pectin: Pectin is a dietary fiber that binds cholesterol in the stomach and helps in its removal from the body. Since cholesterol is one of the major causes for gall stones, eating pectin-rich foods helps reduce the risk of gallstones. Some foods that are rich in pectin include citrus fruits, strawberries and apples.
- Flaxseeds: Eating just one tablespoon of flax seeds a day can boost your health in a number of ways. One of the many benefits of including flaxseeds in your diet is a healthy gall bladder. Flax seeds contain mucilaginous fiber or fiber that forms a gel. This type of fiber aids in the liver’s synthesis of bile acids and thus keeps the gall bladder healthy.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Not all fats are bad for the body. Omega three fatty acids play an important role in producing anti-inflammatory compounds. Some rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids include olive oil, avocados and flax seeds.
- Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamins like vitamin C. a deficiency of this particular vitamin can cause gall stones. For this reason, eat plenty of citrus fruits and other fruits and vegetables such as bell peppers and broccoli that are rich in vitamin C. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Mai ne 22-4-18 ko sex krne ka try kiya tha bt wo in nhi ho paya or 24 hours ke andar safety ke liye unwanted 72 medicine bhi li thi jiske baad 26-4-18 ko mujha bleeding hua bleeding bhut kam bhi nhi hua tha mera period next month 13-4-18 ko aaya tha or aj 16-5-18 ho gya h mera period abhi tk nhi aaya ab mai kya karu please help ki jiye meri.
My period is delayed this month .it was suppose to come on 14th but it still didn't came .I am not pregnant.
What is the best time for getting pregnancy for a woman after her periods time n how many days after from start period that more chance for getting pregnant.
Litchi (lychee) health benefits:-
1] Antioxidant – litchi (lychee) is a very good antioxidant fruit. It has good amount of vitamin c and flavanoids that protect the body from oxidative stress. Hence litchi (lychee) is a good anti-ageing fruit. It keeps the body’s organs and skin free from oxidative damage. Litchi helps in improving overall immunity of the body. Litchi helps in cases of inflammations and cancers. Litchi contains quercitin and kaemferol which may be helpful in reducing the cancer cell proliferation.
2] Prevents from heart diseases – litchi has good amount of poly-phenols and soluble fibre pectin, both these nutrients helps in binding up the excess bad cholesterol and removing it from the body. Hence it helps in maintaining a good blood flow to heart and reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases and maintains blood pressure near normal.
3] Helps in formation of blood cells – litchi have a good amount of all those nutrients that are required for blood cell formations viz – vitamin c, iron, folate, copper, manganese and magnesium.
4] Helps against degenerative diseases – the amazing amount of vitamin c in litchi helps in protecting against all degenerative diseases (increasing age-related) like arthritis, asthma, atherosclerosis, heart disease, diabetes, osteoarthritis, diabetes, cancers and many more.
5] Beautiful skin -litchi contains oligonol which helps in reducing fine lines and dark spots on the skin. Litchi can be used as face packs too. The vitamin c helps in slowing the ageing process. Litchi helps in keeping the skin hydrated and the copper in litchi helps in speeding up the healing process of the damaged skin.
6] Beautiful hair – litchi’s excellent vitamin c content helps in maintaining good micro circulation. It helps in providing good blood flow to the hair follicles. Vitamin c, along with b vitamins helps in obtaining healthy, lustrous, and shining hair. This small fruit is a store house of health benefits.
8 amazing health benefits of masturbation
Masturbation can be extremely beneficial to your health and well-being. It doesn't just feel good, it has other benefits too that can vastly improve your health and life.
Here are some reasons why you should masturbate regularly:
1. It boosts your mood
Masturbating releases the hormones oxytocin and dopamine, which improve your mood and give you a natural high. It helps you relax and decreases your stress and anxiety levels.
2. Helps you sleep
Having an orgasm relaxes you physically and mentally, relieves tension and makes you feel satisfied due to the lowering of blood pressure and the release of endorphins. This helps you fall asleep faster and sleep better.
3. Lesser junk food cravings
The release of oxytocin makes us feel happier, lowering emotionally triggered food cravings, which help you make better food choices and avoid unhealthy and fattening 'comfort' food.
4. Relieves cramps
Masturbation can help relieve menstrual cramps. It increases blood flow to your pelvic region and hence eases pain, cramps and backaches.
5. Helps cure urinary tract infection in women
Those suffering from utis can get relief by masturbating as it flushes out bacteria from the cervix.
6. Prevents prostate cancer
Masturbation flushes out the toxin build-up in the urogenital tract, making men who ejaculate frequently three times less likely to develop prostate cancer.
7. May get rid of restless leg syndrome
People who suffer from restless leg syndrome feel a constant need to move their limb, which may cause leg pain and cramps. A publication in 'sleep medicine', a medical journal suggests that sex and masturbation may help relieve symptoms of rls.
8. Boosts your immunity and general health
Ejaculation in males triggers the release of cortisol, a stress hormone. Although stress inducing, experts believe that small doses of this hormone help build your immunity. In women, masturbation is known to improve cervical and cardiovascular health while also reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes.
Related Tip: 6 Common Myths on MASTURBATION, Busted!