Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa PatrawalaYour feedback matters!
If we had an unprotected sex 1 hr after an ipill is it necessary to take an ipill again? If this happen just 3 days before her period time.
My age is 25, unmarried, me apne boyfriend k sath physical ho chuki pr usse meri shadi nhi ho ri he, please tell me medicine vagina ko tight krne k liye meri shadi hone wali he 10 days me, please help me.
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.
I'm married with 2 children's .not doing breastfeeding I am feeling pain in my nipples. please suggest..
I have had unprotected sex with a guy before a week, i m sure that his sperm is not came in mine, and now i have doubt that may be possible his sperm came in my? what can i do? is their any pill to block the pregnancy?
Hi My last menstrual period was October 18 2016 and for the month of November it didn't come. The date was 17 th. Now its been 13 days being not menstruated. Didn't have a check up also with doctor. Tested with a prega kit after 10 days of stopped menstruation. It was negative. Today morning found some blood coming out through with the first urine. I don't know what this indicate. Can you please suggest. I have been following the normal routines these days. Please help.
Hello doctor. I am married women aged 26 years. I am having bleeding after sex. What are the probable reasons for this?
After delivery of my baby I gain weight. I also suffering problem of periods. When I take medicine periods comes when I stopped medicine periods did not come. Can periods problem cause fatness. My baby is now 16 month. I want to lose my weight. What should I do.
My previous delivery is by surgical. Operation. On dated 18.02.2013. Now I.am seven month pregnant. What should take precautions for normal delivery. Is. It possible normal delivery after surgical operation.
I'm 26 yrs old women facing joints pain since 5 days n my weight is 82 height 5.3 suffering from pcod n I have 1 daughter 3 yrs.
After 5 to 10 minutes I feel so much sexy. Since think that someone should do sex with me. What to do for that, m unmarried how to do sex and with whom. Please suggest me.
Doctor 1st please read my additional details about ectopic And now I am having a very bad pain on my left side From 2 days My periods were on 17-10-2016 Is it again an ectopic M scared Very scared please help me out.
I am pregnant and I have a low progesterone level. I did orgasm for several times. Will that harm the child?
I am 24 weeks pregnant but did'nt any move in my womb can you tell me its normal or I want consult doc.
The world is getting busier with every passing day. All are running constantly from playing one role to the other, switching from one task to another. It seems like the messages or the phone calls cannot wait even for like 5 minutes. Do we feel a sense of done at the end of the day? Nah!! We always go to sleep with what to prioritize for next day and the routine continues. Holidays or vacations are no exception either, with our mobiles and devices constantly reminding us of what we should do.
However, of late, there has been a lot of emphasis on the need to relax and recharge the mind and the body. While the body is easier to manage, the mind is a more challenging issue as it is constantly ticking.
Here are some ways to help you relax, suggest you go completely blank in your mind and not do anything during this period.
- Exercise: Whether it is a vigorous workout at the gym, aerobic dancing, or lying in the pool, take a pick. While it may sound like a tiresome errand, most of these heavy workouts relax and recharge very effectively. The energy level post a good workout is to be experienced to be believed.
- Simply sit and meditate: May sound silly, but it is equally difficult to do too. Try to sit quiet with closed eyes without any movement, physical or mental, for about 5 minutes and experience the peace for yourself. When you open your eyes, you will feel rejuvenated.
- Square breathing: Like a square with 4 equal sides, this has 4 equal steps. Inhaling for x seconds, holding it for x seconds, exhaling for x seconds, and waiting out for the next x seconds. 4 or 5 is a good count to start with, but if there are health concerns, then even 2 or 3 should help relax and recharge.
- Music: Music is said to be one of the best soothing agents, create a playlist of your favorite genres and list of music. Be it instrumental or vocal, rap or reggae, classical or pop, take your pick and get lost in it completely. If you are game, even learning music can be very relaxing.
- Read a book: Another very popular technique is to take a book and get lost completely in the story and its characters. Again, pick something that you would enjoy and see you relaxed and recharged.
Each of these requires some time, the most common question is when do I do this? Tell yourself, you don't get time, you need to make time. Once you see the benefits of recharging your brain, you will make time for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.