Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
Since 6 months, flow of period is not proper as sometimes only 1-2 day or 2-3 days but in very less amount. As gas problem is very high during these days and have to intake 1 meftalspas medicine for stomachache.
I am 23 years old girl I want to know that if I get regular periods and sometimes I get again in 10 days why it happens and it is possible that I get pregnant. What are the symptoms to know I am pregnant or not?
Hello sir, My periods are regular my periods start on date 20th and end up by 26th I had sexual intercourse on date 31st then I took emergency 72 within 3 hrs of intercourse. I noticed slight bleeding on date 8th so I'm worried is there chance I could be pregnant. Please advice
I am pregnant of 29th week but my baby didn't move as moves normally from last 4 days. It moves only 2-3 times in a day. I am afraid now what should I do.
HELLO Dr. I am 25 year old unmarried girl mera problem ye h k mujhe p.cos problem 2009 s mera m n Dr. S suggest s tab s kafi tablet khai h gyliciphag hyponid farface syocare srup jaise kafi kuch m n 2015 m jab thyroid test karwaya 25 aaya mera TSH Ab thoda kam h 8.45 a gaya h but Dr. Mein m peroid s nahi ho paa rahe m n koi b peroid ki tablet khane b band kar de last period k liye diene b khai the aur mera (FSH) 5.3 aur (LH) 19.33 aaya h aur prolectin b ab normal h Dr. Ab m kya karun jis s mera period thik ho Dr. Tablet khate hun to perid hota h nahi khate to nahi hota m to kafi saalo s tablet kha rahe the ab thik kyun nahi h period Dr. Please help me.
Hi, I am 27 years old, married for 2 years. Have been trying to conceive, but whenever we try I miss my periods for around 2 weeks but see a negative result and finally my monthly cycle starts again. Usually my cycle is of 30 days. I have a habit of doing exercise regularly, have incorporated aerobics from past 3 months and play badminton on a regular basis. Please let me know if these activities are affecting my chances of conceiving and when is the best suitable time to try.
I am a pregnant of 1 month 10 days but the doctor has suggested that there is no growth size of the embryo is very small I am worried before I had an abort.
My mother had 7 points of blood is any danger please give me suggestion sir my mother age is 50 height-5.3 weight-77kgs.
Hello doctor! My vagina s itching for past 4 days .im frequently urinating. Pls Tel solution Is der any problem in?
I am 27 years old female. Having fertility treatment 3 sitrodin injection last month. Although my period is regular bt this month period not come after 8 days n pregnancy test shows negative. What to do. Pls suggest me.
These day I have water discharge some time and feel bubble in my vagina many times a day is this any serious issue.
Dear Sir, How sex is healthy if I have sex with a 30 years old women without using a condom and she is having two Children's.
Can a girl get pregnant if she do sex during periods? that is when it was bleeding in periods. And she took unwanted 72 within 48 hours of sex?
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"