Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaYour feedback matters!
I am not sure if my girlfriend is pregnant we had sex 11 hours ago and I'm not sure if I came a little. Just for the precaution I'm telling her to take an i-pill. Will that help? And does it have any side effects? Also will she have any change in her menstrual cycle? And last. Will that affect her future pregnancy?
My girlfriend finished her last day of her cycle on july 21st and I had unprotected sex with her on 31st july might she will get pregnant ? And also I want details of safe days to have unprotected sex with her ,her menstrual cycle period is of 26 days.
सेक्स के दौरान सिसकियन क्यो भरती है महिलाएं
सेक्स के दौरान कई ऐसी प्रकियाएं होती हैं जो एक दूसरे को आनंद देती है जिनमें से महिलाओं का सेक्स के दौरान आवाज निकालना भी है।
अगर सेक्स के दौरान आपकी पार्टनर भी आह या उफ की आवाजें निकालती है तो ये एक साधारण प्रकिया है।
इसका मतलब ये नहीं कि आपकी पाटर्नर संतुष्ट हो रही है। हां लेकिन कुछ केसेस में महिलाएं संतुष्टी के दौरान भी आवाजे निकालती हैं। ज्यादातर महिलाओं से इस बारे में पूंछा गया तो उनका जवाब बिल्कुल सीधा था वे ऐसा अपने पुरुष साथी को संतुष्ट करने के लिए करती है।
जबकि कुछ का कहना था जब उनके साथी जब अधिक स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो वे आवाज निकालती हैं। सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर महिलाएं आह... आउच या फिर ओ मॉय गॉड की अवाज निकालती हैं ऐसा हम नहीं बल्कि महिलाओं के बीच किए गए सर्वे में पता चला है।
सेक्स के दौरान ज्यादातर आवाजें महिलाएं फोरप्ले या फिर मेल एजुकुलेशन के समय निकालती हैं।
अगर आकड़ों पर नजर डालें तो 66 प्रतिशत महिलाएं अपने पार्टनर के आर्गज्म को और अधिक बढ़ाने के लिए इस तरह की आवाजें निकालती है वहीं दूसरी ओंर 92 प्रतिशत महिलाएं सेक्स के दौरान आवाजे निकालकर अपने पार्टनर को सेक्स की रफ्तार तेज करने का सकेंत देतीं हैं।
ऐसा नहीं है कि सेक्स के दौरान केवल महिलाएं ही आवाज निकालती हैं पुरुष भी आवाज निकालते हैं लेकिन केवल एजुकुलेशन के समय जो साधारण सी बात है।
1. ओह बेबी- ओ बेबी शब्द का प्रयोग अक्सर पुरुष लोग करते हैं जिसका सीधा मतलब होता है पुरुष पाटर्नर को आप संतुष्ट कर रहीं हैं।
2. आउच- सेक्स करते समय जब पुरुष ज्यादा तेजी से स्ट्रोक देते हैं तो कुछ समय के लिए महिला पाटर्नर को दर्द होता है जिससे ये साउंड निकलता है।
3. आह- सेक्स के समय जब महिला पार्टनर पूरी तरह से इसे इंज्वाय कर रहीं हो तभी ये साउंड निकलता है।
4. येस- जब महिला पाटर्नर चरम सीमा में हो तब ये साउंड उनके मुहं से निकलता है।
इस समय पुरुष पाटर्नर को पूरी तरह से एक्टीवेट रहना चाहिए।
I am pregnant of 9 weeks and 3 days. Had a USG report and saw that heart rate is 142/min with 27 mm growth. Is it normal for my baby? Anything you suggest for better and health baby? I don't drink plenty of water is that good for the health of my baby? How much water I have to drink a day and what I will eat at this point of time so that my baby will be healthy ?
Abdominal cramps accompanied by painful thighs and calves are commonly faced by many women just before the onset of their periods. Instead of popping a painkiller, here are a few homeopathic medications that can effectively cure this problem.
Belladonna: Belladonna acts on the nervous system to treat sudden intense abdominal cramps and congested dysmenorrhea. If the blood in your periods is bright red and flows at a high rate, belladonna may be the solution to your problems. Other associated symptoms belladonna can help treat are red, flushed skin and temperature spikes.
Magnesium phosphoricum: Every woman has a different type of menstrual pain. If the pain you feel is soothed by heat packs and application of pressure but aggravated by any type of movement, you could try to treat it with magnesium phosphoricum. This is also effective for period pains that increase in the night and early menses.
Nux vomica: Nux vomica is made from the seed of a plant. This is particularly effective in cases of menstruation accompanied by diarrhea. Nux vomica also helps treat irregular and prolonged menses. It also helps deal with abdominal cramps and heartburn. Nux vomica should ideally be taken in low potency doses as it can have a number of side effects when taken regularly in high potency doses.
Mostly, menstrual pain during menses is due to hormonal irregularities and cysts of ovaries or uterus. So, in case of complaints, we need to access these also while selecting remedies. Constitutionally and symptomatically selected medicine in homeopathy will help the patients get relief.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.
She found yesterday some lumps or bumps like substance inside her breasts. And also she was suffering from breast pain (right breast). We are afraid if it is breast tumor. Please give suggestions what to do now. How to cure it?
We are planning for baby nd her last period was 19 aug nd on 3 sept ovulation result was positive which was confirmed by scan by doctor, frm then till now they were no periods we tested many times but result was negative, previously she had pcod problem we took treatment, and from lasy 11 months her periods are regular of 29 days cycle, we are unable to understand wat is going on, Is there chances of pregnancy pls suggested might be the problem.
What happens to married women if she is excited very much and didn't get sex? Is this called "tadap" Whether she looses control on her body? What are its side effects?
Mera pregnency ka 9 mahina chal raha he. Vo bhi 10/7 ko pura ho jayega. Muje koi or problem nahi hey bas 1 din se vagina se pani leak ho raha hey. Iska kya mtlb he kya koi problem he.
The concept of egg quality of a woman is derived from the belief that the embryo implantation probability is powerfully related to the age and ovarian reserve of the woman. Thus, it is regarded that the quality of the egg is almost synonymous with the chances of embryo implantation. Its quality cannot be assessed merely by looking at the egg or measuring its ability to receive the fertilization by sperm or simply observing the initial embryo division.
There are a few important factors that contribute to the success or failure of the embryo implantation and some of them are:
- Diminished ovarian reserve: A woman with an increased FSH level on the third day of the menses is regarded as having diminished reserve of ovary. This implies that her ovary is not competent in sending feedback signals to the pituitary gland and the body responds by producing an increased amount of FSH for stimulating the ovary. For more than 10 years, it has been found that in over thousands of fertility treatment cycles, women with an increased FSH level have a lower egg quality.
- Advanced age of maternity: Even though the FSH level is normal, the age of the mother who provides the eggs plays an important role to determine the quality of the egg. Quite like women with increased FSH levels, eggs obtained from women aged more than 40 years can have some problems at a later stage of fertilization. Normal FSH levels are not considered a reassuring factor, owing to the lower implantation rate in females aged over 45 years.
- Diminished quality of egg: With an increase in age, the capacity of the mitochondria in producing energy slowly decreases. The egg is linked to the circulation before ovulation, and it is linked again after the embryo implantation. But during the one week time ranging from ovulation to implantation, the egg and the resulting embryo are contained in the zona pellucida and function on the basis of mitochondrial energy supply. The older age of the woman doesn’t cause any problem at the initial stage of ovulation. Its fertilization and embryonic development are also normal. But soon, it runs out of energy and stops dividing before reaching the stage of implantation.
Therefore, it is important to have the eggs tested to find out any sort of chromosomal abnormality. In case the mother is deficient of producing high-quality eggs, the best option is to have donor eggs.
Mitochondrial replacement (MRT, sometimes called mitochondrial donation) is a special form of in vitro fertilisation in which the future baby's mitochondrial DNA comes from a third party. This technique is used in cases when mothers carry genes for mitochondrial diseases. The two most common techniques in mitochondrial donation are pronuclear transfer and maternal spindle transfer.
Cells are the tiniest part of any organism including the human body, but has various parts within, which have specific functions. The mitochondria, for instance, are the batteries of the cells and produce energy for all functions, including cellular movement and adequate cellular function.
The egg, being a single cell, also is highly dependent on the mitochondria for its optimal function. For an egg to be healthy, it should have optimal energy, and that comes only when the mitochondria is functioning at its best. This determines the overall quality of the egg too. Poor eggs, it is well established, is one of the major cause of infertility, as it cannot implant itself and sustain the entire term of pregnancy.
Studies have confirmed that eggs have more mitochondria than normal cells, as their energy requirements are higher.
The ovaries have cells called precursor cells, which eventually can become eggs and get fertilized. Studies have shown that when mitochondria from these precursor cells are infused into the fertilized egg, the overall quality of the egg improves and therefore improves chances of fertilization.
Mitochondrial transfer is the new technique which is being developed and has resulted in a baby but involves third party IVF and hence is in a ethical debate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a IVF Specialist.
Hello doctor my is suffering with monthly periods with irregularities kindly help me, we have some many doctors but the problem continues.
The kidneys are the main excretory organs and remove all toxins and wastes from the body in a liquid medium, the urine. The urine is normally straw coloured as there are filters which do not allow blood to enter the kidneys. However, due to various reasons, when there is a disease in the urinary tract, red blood cells can escape into the urine. The urine then assumes a pinkish tinge; the exact colour would depend on the amount of blood leaked. While the thought of pinkish urine is scary, it becomes a bigger concern when seen in children. Read on to know a little more about the types, causes, and ways to manage this condition.
- Microscopic: When there is blood visible only through a microscope. This is quite common in children, and unless there is no accompanying kidney disease, it does not pose a problem when found occasionally.
- Gross: It is when the color of the urine changes to a pinkish tinge. This is of concern and requires immediate attention.
There are various reasons and some of them are listed below
- Inherited causes: Conditions like sickle cell disease, polycystic kidney disease, Kidney stones and inherited nephritis.
- Structural causes: Cysts in the kidneys can cause hematuria
- Trauma: An injury (to the abdominal area) during sports should be ruled out, which could have damaged the problem
- Infections: Infections along the entire urinary tract right from glomerulonephritis to kidneys to bladder can cause blood in the urine
- Imbalances in minerals: High levels of serum calcium, which puts them at a higher risk of developing kidney stones later. Dietary calcium should be reduced. These children also could have a history of stones in the family.
- Idiopathic: When the cause of the hematuria is not known, it is termed idiopathic.
Hematuria is an indication or a symptom of an underlying medical condition (be it infection or trauma) and the underlying cause always needs complete evaluation. Accompanying symptoms can help narrow down the diagnosis. If any inherited cause is suspected, presence of hematuria should always be assessed in parents and grandparents.
- Check for history of trauma
- Known prior kidney disease
Symptoms of infection
- Family medical history
- Urine tests to analyse its composition
- Urine culture, MRI, CT scanning, or biopsy may be required in more serious cases.
When to worry?
- Associated proteinuria
- Microscopic hematuria which is persistent
- Kids with high blood pressure
- Kids with other existing kidney diseases
In most cases, no specific treatment for hematuria is required as the condition subsides after the underlying problem is addressed. For instance, once the infection clears, the hematuria also clears. Follow-up urine tests may be required to confirm that it is cleared. Blood in urine must always be evaluated by pediatric nephrologist as its causes range from very mild disease to rapidly evolving kidney failure, which may occur over days to weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.