Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Dayal MirchandaniYour feedback matters!
Hi actually 5 years back I went into depressed condition and for that I am using depression medicines and from last 4 years I am using the same medicine - i, e Sizopride - 100 but I am feeling like my sexual desires has reduced and I am of age 38 years. For this can I know whether I can use this medicine (Sizopride - 100) and what can I do so that to increase my sexual desires . I am not married yet. One more thing I want to increase my beard. Can I know what I can do for this.
Doctor my final exams are coming my concentration power is low how can I make concentration on my studies tell me solution.
I have erectile dysfunction for the past 2 year. I stopped smoking for last 3 month and started jogging and healthy diet but still I dint see any improvement can I use musli power extra for recovery? I heard there is no side effects in that, is tat good for erectile dysfunction?
I'm in 12th and my boards are going on, although I've wasted my full year though I'm not studying in these days, my mom is suffering from thyroid and papa with bp and thyroid because of me, I don't think that i'll get any b'tech college after my boards result, but I don't want to make my parent's life horrible because of me. So, finally i've come to the thought of committing SUICIDE, I know that this action will make there life even more horrible but that might last 2-3 yrs. But they will not have to handle my this jerk life, so please help with some final serious suggestions of (WHAT TO DO Now)? And please don't call me because my parents might pick it up.
Sir I m from Hyderabad sir give meet solution about increase memory power please help me sir plzzzz give me tips reply fast sir plz.
Staying hydrated at all times is essential for a glowing complexion. Do avoid alcoholic or aerated drinks that are full of sugar and replace them with water whenever possible. Get daily dose of vitamin c to protect against the sun and get a bright even skin tone.
Intake of leafy green vegetables dark berries oily fish and nuts is a great way to achieve a balanced skin texture. Muncing on nuts also helps heal skin faster
Doctor I have everything in life a good father and a mother n good family and I am 29 year old male but I have some problem since childhood only I am suffering from depression now here only I am showing psychiatric doctor and been on medication. I think my reason behind my depression is since childhood only I am attracted to male I donno why? Does it mean I am gay? Now I am almost came for marriage stage and I do not know I am gay or wht? And another thing is that I do not want to be a gay at all need heterosexual lifestyle so please tel me doctor can I marry a girl and lead a good life? And is it necessary to change the thought process?
While most of us consume alcohol on a social basis, or during certain special and momentous events of our life, there are some people who may be classified as heavy drinkers. There is a certain alcohol limit as per the sex, age and climate that a person can have on a daily basis. When a person overshoots that limit on a daily basis and that too by a large margin, he or she may be known as a heavy drinker.
If you fall in this heavy drinking category, then you may want to go through the following tips in order to bring down and curb your habit so that you can drink in moderation, without causing undue problems for your mental and physical health.
- Use bitters: Using bitters, especially digestive bitters, with your drinks can help in bringing down the amount of alcohol that you consume in one go. This can also help your body in digesting the alcohol in a better manner so that you do not wake up with a hangover. Also, the use of digestive bitters can help in detoxification of the liver and prevent it from getting coated with toxins released by alcohol.
- Water: It is a well-known fact that one must stay hydrated while drinking so that he/she does not get carried away and drink too much. You can easily have a glass of water between each drink so that you keep the buzz at a stable level rather than letting it get to your head, to a point where you start to ask for even more alcohol. Moreover, before a big party or event, it is best to first have plenty of water so that you do not end up going overboard.
- Cleansing juices: The latest diet and fitness fad includes a dose of juices churned from various kinds of fruit and vegetables. You can also try this cleansing juice menu every time you feel like reaching out for a drink. This will help you in keeping things in perspective and then drinking moderately, if and when the need arises.
- Set a drink deadline: If you want to cut back on your drinks significantly, then one of the best things to do is to set yourself a drink deadline. As per this deadline, you will set a number where you will stop. For instance, once you have reached 2 to 3 drinks, you will automatically stop so that you do not binge.
- Find a support group: It is best to find a support group of friends or even an alcoholic anonymous group so that you can share your experiences and find motivation at the same time. This is especially important for those going through withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.