Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Davin BayaniYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 4 month pregnant and my noise is blocked any time. Muje saans lene m bahut jyada problem ho rhi h. Syad naak m Maas badh gya h. Iska koi solution btae please or is smy naak ka operation ho sakta h kya?
From past one month I suffered irregular periods I has periods in last week of july then again in first week of august I had periods around 10august then my normal period scheduled date was around 20august but they came on 19-23august but since 1sep I have bleeding again till now. I have physical relations with my husband and maximum times I used ipill maybe thrice in a month and its happening since long maybe since 5-6 months evry month at least I would have consumed ipill once in month but at some times even thrice in month now my doctor gave me medicine femilon for 21 days I have to take it then 7 days gap and then again 21 days till my cycle is regular is it okay? Will I be okay soon?
I am not getting my periods properly. I am just getting my periods for half or one day. Please do help me for this.
I am 7th month pregnant I don't take any medicines only DEXORANGE cap is it ok or I should take any other multivitamin n.
My wife deliver baby boy last Wednesday. Doctor recommended Shelcal 500 once in a day for 3 months. Which iron or calcium supplement should be given to her in addition to shelcal 500 Pls advice.
Every woman has a unique system, especially when it comes to matters like menstrual cycles and pregnancy. There are some women who go through normal bleeding while for others, it may be less than ideal. Also, there are women who may experience a condition known as Menorrhagia which is characterised by excessively heavy bleeding during menstrual cycles. Cramping and bleeding for longer than a week are the most common symptoms of this condition. Here are ways to treat this condition.
- Basis of Treatment: The main cause will dictate the basis of treatment for this condition. Your overall medical history and state of health will be taken into account along with the future of your childbearing plans. The gynaecologist will also study the effect of this condition on your lifestyle and examine your tolerance towards certain supplements and medicines.
- Medication: The doctor may prescribe iron supplements in case of anaemia due to the condition. Further, non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs like naproxen and ibuprofen may be prescribed too. Oral contraceptives and progesterone are also helpful in such cases while Tranexamic acid can reduce the excessive blood loss. The doctor may also insert an intrauterine device to release levonorgestrel to make the uterine lining thin.
- Dilation and Curettage: The doctor will dilate or open up your cervix in this procedure to suction away tissue from the uterine lining. One may need additional sessions if the condition recurs.
- Focused Ultrasound Ablation: This procedure aims at treating the excessive bleeding by shrinking the fibroids that may be causing the same. This is also similar to a procedure known as uterine artery embolisation which blocks the uterine arteries in order to shrink these fibroids.
- Myomectomy: In this procedure, the doctor will surgically extract those fibroids which are causing the excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles. The procedure is conducted either through laparoscopy or incisions in the vagina and cervix, depending on the size, location and number of fibroids.
- Endometrial Ablation: Using this procedure, the doctor will permanently do away with the lining of the uterus, which is also known as the endometrium. This will be done by inserting an electrosurgical wire loop to remove the lining. Pregnancy is usually not recommended after this surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that is recommended for very severe cases. In this procedure, the doctor will surgically remove the uterus as well as the cervix. This is a permanent procedure that will put an end to the menstrual periods altogether. The procedure will be conducted by administering anaesthesia first, and will require hospitalisation as well. The doctor may also remove the ovaries of the patient with this procedure for premature menopause. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello. Me and my wife are participating in sex everyday well but my sperm was not staying in my wife's vagina its coming out everytime. What is the problem with my wife's reproductive system, why it is not holding the sperm? kindly reply.
What is the possibility and kinds of of birth defects that can happen in babies if the mother has normal T3, T4, and TSH values but father has hypothyroidism which is genetic in his family?
Doctor this is sanvi. I have got vaginal bleeding 13 after my period day. Can you say me the reason, why I got that, is that serious. What I have to do now.
My girlfriend is 21 years old. We did sex for the first time on 6th Feb using protection. Her hymen was broken during intercourse. But after 1 to 2 weeks she was having white discharge from vagina hugely for few days which was not normal to her. She got her periods started on 28th feb. My question is that is that white discharge is happening for sex? Is is abnormal or disease? If yes what is remedy? Can further sex will affect this more?
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. I want to know that my uterus is slight retroverted uterus. So is there any complication in conceiving a child. Nd my periods are only 2 days. Nd its brown in colour.
As I asked for my best friend problem of pregnant plzz tell me correctly what's the matter for delaying in her period's date? Bcoz she consumed all precautions condoms and even unwanted pills. So tell me correctly.
Hello doctor, I went to a gynaecologist and she told me to do surgical abortion as the baby is beating but I am scared. I want to do medical abortion at home. Is the risk in medical abortion very high now? Please recommend me the best thing to do asap.
I am married from 6 months but still I am not getting pregnant I consultant the doctor they said edomesis it will effect to pregnancy.
I was sexually active about 3 weeks ago but my partner did not ejaculate in me. I was stressing that I would be pregnant. I missed my period which was supposed to start in the end of march on the 26/27th so I took an early pregnancy test 3 days later. It was negative. I wasn't satisfied enough so I took another early pregnancy test yesterday. It was also negative. I have slight abdominal pains and breast pains. My periods are regular. And I have not gotten my period yet. Could I be pregnant, and if not why did I not get my period. PS: his penis didn't enter me without a condom but he ejaculated near my vagina and I went for a fibroadenoma surgery in the beginning of March.
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.