Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Daval Patel
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Daval PatelYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years have baby of 13 days. I am facing some problems. Firstly, I have moles on my neck, face,private area. Secondly, I have pain in joints, this is due to high level of uric acid. All this happens during the last month of pregnancy. Please advise me what to do.
Hi Doctor, I injured my right shoulder during a bench press workout in gym. I went to see doctor on the doubt that I got muscle trigger.He examined and suggested physiotherapy for 3 days and prescribed some exercises. My pain did reduced at my shoulder but it started to pain my bicep muscle and forearm . I got no clue how pain moved from shoulder to bicep and forearm. Please give your suggestion . Thanks in advance.
I have so much of pain in my left shoulder and arm the pain is like muscle pain what is the medicine should I take.
I have back pain since 3 years and not healing by any medicine this was accursed when I was doing yoga 3 years back and my neck was got stacked and could not moving just healing neck pain after I got long time back pain and this has provoked when I try to do any exercise I have tried massage and homeopathy, ayurvedic medicines please suggest me a good solution, help me
I am suffering from slight numbness on cheeks [below eyes] (few times one side, few times both side) upper part. If I rub with my hands slightly just once on the numbness area, it will go. After some time it reoccurs. I am suffering from b12 and d3 deficiency, also varicose veins and sinusitis. I daily ride 2 wheeler for around 3 hours in afternoon and 2 hours in evening from 7 pm.(totally around 5 hours) And also I go for walking at around 7 am. If I close my nostrils and observe the numbness, it disappears for almost upto 5 minutes and reoccurs. I think it may be due to riding and walking in cold or due to deficiencies. So, can you please provide the possibilities of reason. And also can you please advice the medication for the above. Thank you.
I'm an athlete, I run a lot, many friends says that it may harm my knee caps later. Is it true or just a rumour.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.