Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DattuYour feedback matters!
Some men are addicted to one sex position and it will take some sort of revolution for them to change from that
The most common position most men favour is the missionary position while others are devotees of the doggy style but some modern men are more flexible and they tend to try out various styles, depending on which gives them or their woman the best form of enjoyment or orgasm.
Whatever sex position you favour, here is what it tells about you.
Missionary: This sex position has been described as Sex 101: The basics of love making. It’s the way we’re taught to have sex, and the way that we see it most often in romance movies of the 80s. But although it is a classic sex position, a 'Missionary Man' might be a little insecure or needs reassurance by seeing his lover being responsive.
You may also be keen on having control during sex, as missionary gives you all the driving power. Since the position finds both people face-to-face, there’s some intimacy to it but its basicness suggests the guy might not be confident about the other moves in his arsenal. It is romantic quite alright but not very adventurous.
There’s nothing wrong with loving the classics, but make sure you take a walk on the wild side every now and then. If you can only climax during missionary, that’s a problem and you will need to do some reprogramming to your sex life. Try switching to woman on top, which has all of the same intimate qualities, but will let you relinquish some of that control and spice things up.
Doggy style: Is there any man who does not love the doggy style sex position? The answer will be a resounding no. In fact, to some men, this is how a man was meant to have sex. A doggy-lover not taps into his territorial animalistic instinct as king of the jungle, but he also has fears of intimacy and is generally unromantic. After all, you probably don’t go for rear entry because you want to whisper sweet nothings in her ear from behind.
You can get the deepest penetration from this position, but what you earn in depth, you lose in intimacy. To make up for it, spring for the spoon position every now and then. You’ll still get to enter from behind, but the snuggly qualities of spooning sex will make your partner feel like a dime, rather than a piece of meat.
Woman on top: The beauty of this position is that there are a million ways to engage in this sex position and still achieve the same end result, and it is all up to your woman. Men who love their women on the saddle are likely concerned with pleasing their partners, and this move shows that he’s confident in being submissive, but he can also be dominant when he enables her to reach her orgasm with deeper penetration. Basically, you get off helping her get off.
Spooning: Given that spooning is most often associated with cuddling and sleep, it’s no surprise that this super intimate position is often the in thing for guys who have a soft spot. But men who love the move aren’t wimps, instead, they’re passionate and eager to please their lover.
Everyone likes to experience the sweeter side of sex, and props for being a romantic. But you can still be intimate while igniting a little more fire into your sex life. While in the spooning position, reach around to stimulate her clitoris, or try a position like missionary where you can gaze lovingly into each other's eyes while penetrating her even deeper.
Standing: Pressed against the front door, hoisted onto the kitchen counter, or in the shower, you can have standing sex anywhere but the bed. That’s why guys who like this position best are adventurous, and often turned on by the idea of being naughty. The 'Standing Man' is a mischievous lover who gets a thrill out of getting caught, and wants to have as much fun as possible with little regard of the consequences
Past Year March we aborted our first unwanted pregnancy .After six months got pregnant again but at December month doctor neglects and advices for d&c ,beacuse baby doesn't grows . So now six months again passed , Is it possible to get pregnant again and give birth to baby . Now what should I do . Suggest me pls.
My wife 7 mnth pregnant and she have only 1 umbical single artery cord it harmful to baby or any other problems after birth please give us sug.
Being at the peak of optimal health should be the goal of every individual. As the saying goes, 'Health is Wealth'. Certain food items will help you to reach the pinnacle of health if they are consumed regularly. These foods will not only keep you healthy and fit, but will also help the body to function properly with the nutrients it receives from them.
Given below is a list of foods that you should be eating for optimal health:
- Garlic: Garlic contains a compound called "allicillin", which is the major component to make garlic a healthy food item. Garlic is very effective to cure common colds and flu. Garlic also helps reduce high blood pressure. It reduces bad cholesterol and improves good cholesterol levels in the blood. Garlic also helps to detoxify your body. Treating osteoarthritis is another great benefit of eating garlic.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains probiotics, which control bacterial growth which is harmful to your body. It also provides your body with calcium.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains sulphur, which makes this green vegetable a cancer fighter. It contains sulforaphane which gives it this property.
- Oats: Oats help to control blood pressure and cholesterol level in the blood. They are also a great source of fibre for the body. Oats help keep your heart healthy.
- Beets: Beets are a rich source of multivitamins. They help to lower blood pressure and also lower the risk of any cardiovascular disease. Beets also help detoxify the body.
- Cabbage: Cabbage helps reduce the risk of having cancer. It also prevents heart diseases, gastrointestinal problems and Alzheimer's disease. Cabbage is loaded with vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, which help it prevent osteoarthritis.
- Fish: Fish helps to control blood pressure. Fish oil can help slow down mental aging. The Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish are very important sources of protein.
- Eggs: Eggs are rich sources of proteins. They aid in the bodybuilding process and the repair and maintenance of the body.
- Spinach: Spinach is a rich source of antioxidants, calcium, vitamin A, vitamin K, and Omega-3 fatty acids. It helps fight cancer, and also detoxifies the body.
- Tomatoes: The vitamins and phytonutrients in tomatoes make them such a healthy food option which keeps cancer and heart diseases at bay.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"