Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Darith MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old girl and i'm having vaginal itching again and again since 3 months what should I do? I have taken a lot of medicine but no solution comes out please suggest me some medicine or natural home remedies.
I am 25 years old. I and my husband did sex at the 4th day of my period. We did 10 times among 3 days. Then after two days of last intercourse I got vaginal bleeding. What is this? We have did protected sex. Is thus normal? My vagina was bleeding yet. I used 4 pad. From last 3 days my vagina is bleeding. I am so much tensed. please help me doctor. What is going on?
I am pregnant and 4th month has started. While intercourse I felt a strong push up in my stomach. I was worried because my husband put weight on me while intercourse. Pls suggest.
My date was on 9 but till today I din get my period. Many days have been paas. I my consuming WARF 5 mg tablet.
Hi im 27 weeks pregnant my pus cells 4-5/HPF epithelial cells 6-8/HPF And ALKALINE PHOSPHATES finding is 133unit/L (method- kinetic) And TSH is normal is 1.17 But T3 is 216.30 T4 is 15.45 please Dr. im so worried about my baby This is my first pregnancy My all reports is normal or not please give me rply as soon as possible Thanks.
Hi, please I am getting pain while intercourse, and my husband penis find difficult to enter my vagina, please advise and also not my husband also penis neck tear while trying to insert penis into my vagina.
Mam, I have physical relegation with my boyfriend one day we did sex without condom but my boyfriend had not released sperm inside and I took an I pill .the period was coming regularly but I have some fear so tell me what I do? I can't feel to eat sour taste and I have no vomiting so tell me suggestion.
We often wander around, spending huge amounts to look for solutions to our health problems. We seldom realize that we can find them in our own house in the simplest forms. Apple Cider Vinegar is one such ingredient that can be your rescuer from some of the most common and persistent health issues that we face today:
- Keeps blood sugar in control: Studies show that people who suffer from type 2 diabetes and do not consume insulin can have lower glucose levels in the morning if they take two tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar before bed. Some studies also reveal that consumption of a mixture of this vinegar and water before having a carbohydrate-rich meal can lower sugar levels.
- Helps in weight loss: The acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar controls the appetite and in turn increases the metabolism of your body. Studies also state that the vinegar reacts with the body's process of digesting starch which ensures that not much calories enter the bloodstream.
- Relieves you from a blocked nose: The potassium content in vinegar helps to thin the mucus and the acetic acid in it kills the bacteria which causes the blockage. Consuming one teaspoon of the vinegar in a glass of water can be your way out from the sinus drainage.
- Whitens Teeth: Apple cider vinegar would do the magic if you are having yellow and stained teeth. Before you brush your teeth, all you have to do is gargle your mouth with the vinegar. It helps kill the germs in your mouth and also banishes the stains on the teeth, thus making them look whiter.
- Helps fight dandruff: The acetic acid in the apple cider vinegar makes it a tough for the yeast-causing dandruff to grow. Mix a cup of vinegar in equal quantity of water and spray it on the scalp. Wrap a wet towel onto your head and leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off your hair.
- Reduces Cholesterol: It is believed that apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which helps reduce bad cholesterol. Although most researches are carried out on rats and cannot be completely reliable when it comes to humans, some Japanese studies show that half an ounce of this vinegar each day resulted in lower cholesterol levels in people.
All in all, apple cider vinegar may not prove to be a complete cure to your health problems, but like they say, precaution is better than cure.
Hello! I'm a 20 year old girl. I have been getting regular periods and suddenly I got my periods after 1.5 month. I hope it normal. And i am not bleeding yet. I got it today. Can you please help me which gown remedies.
Is there Any possibility to get pregnant if your partner ejaculated inside you and at the same time I took contraceptive pills as well?
I suffer from severe abdominal pain along with heavy bleeding during my menstruation every month. I have polycystic operated.
I am 20 year girl I like masturbating and in night I feel like fuck my brother cock, sometimes his cock will be erected,I always use to watch his cock and I use to wear his dress in night and he will not put undergarments in night, his cock will be clearly seen How can I control it?
I have married 5 years back. But I cannot become pregnant. I have consulted many doctors, but they are telling to do the tests myself and my husband. But I my husband will not coming. I have some problem in my menstrual cycle. What can I do?
I think my wife is two months pregnant. What pills She can use to stop it? She is not interested to become a mother now. please help me sir.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I want to know about the products being sold in the market for a healthy vagina. Like V wash .n lqds n soaps which are for vaginal use. They say that normal soaps should not be used down there. please tell are they really helpful for keeping our vagina healthy .should I use any of them. please tell in detail .there benefits .
Hi, I am 35 year old lady and I am divorced. I get several times sex cravings hunger. Is oral sex safe and protective? How oftenly we can do? Without condom is safe?
I have had intercourse without any protection. My boyfriend didn't ejaculate inside me. Then within 1hour I had I pill. After 8days I had period, but it was far before than my date. After that no bleeding happened. Am I pregnant?
It has been since 4 days I had asked a question about irregular periods. But none responded. Irregular periods are cannot be solved with the doctors?
Polycystic ovarian disease can only be treated with a proper diet. The recommended dietary pattern is as follows:-
1. Drink ample water with a big no to junk food.
2. Has to avoid fried and heavy food items.
3 whole grains and food with a high fibre is recommended like oats, soyabean, tofu, flaxseed.
4. Consumption of berries. Along with diet, a proper exercise can always help a pcod patient.