Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Darik Sashi K MehtaYour feedback matters!
As I am suffering from cervical problem since many years, I have been taking physiotherapy, what should I do to cure it as soon as possible?
Hi doctor, I'm 49 years old man, weight 65 Kg, 5 feet 11 inch tall. From bottom to top, here are my symptoms/ailments. Feet: In the early morning, the feet aches, unable to immediately walk. Takes about 30 mins before everything turns normal. Knee: right knee has sharp pain, especially when climbing stares. Not regular pain, sometimes shooting pain. Groins: Black colored skin. Itches often Piles: Internal piles, past 1 year. Bleeds some days while going for toilet. Goes off when I have more raw vegetables, comes again, when I forget. Stomach: gastric. Gas passing is frequent in the past 3 years. Do not have a big tummy. Slight curve is visible Chest: sometimes slight pain, temporary Hair: Moon shaped balding is happening. Hair is thinned. Habit: Travel 80kms/day by bus. Work on computer and lots of people interface. Mental stress is present. Others: Am doing yoga once a week. Seva almost daily, Vrdha on Ekadesi, Sadhana daily. Learning the path of Bhakthi. Am always active, sleep for 5 hrs. Please suggest what to do.
I am 20 years old and I have back pain from last 3 months. So, what should care taken by me? Please give me information.
My platelet count was 1.06 before 15 days and now it is 1.04.i also have knee pain from past six months whenever I bent my knees it makes crunching sound. What should I do?
I am 53 yrs old having frozen shoulder problem since 3 months. Local application of ointment & oils & tablets taken, all are futile. Pl suggest some good medicine.
Sir, I am 47 years. I have back pain problems while walking, standing for 2-3 months. Kindly suggest remedy.
Sometimes I've so much pain in my hands or legs without doing any physical hard work. Can you say why.
I (29 yrs old, female) initially had pain occasionally in my left foot, which followed only after a lot of walking or carrying the kid for long. When I consulted the doctor, he said that I have a kind of flat foot. He adviced me to have tendocare- once daily for 3 weeks. After I had the medicine for 5 days, the pain increased so much so that I am barely being able to walk properly now. Curving my left foot's thumb towards the body, makes me feel a sensation that is close to a pricking nail (at the point the foot has an arch). The pain is continous (even when I am not walking), getting unbearable & disturbing. Please suggest urgently.
I have a left knee pain for the past two month It does not pain while I am playing but after playing it pains a lot.
I am 35 year old women. I have three childrens. I am suffering from neck spondlysis. I have taken medicines Dubinor and vertin. I have neck pain and tingling sensation in head. Didn't get complete relief from medicines. Doctor told me to take Dubinor for 1 month. What should I do to get complete relief?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.