Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Danish BarmareYour feedback matters!
Dr. Meri Mosi ke nichle hoth pr kuch ghaav jaisa ho gya hai. Or pure muh ke andar ki chamdi pr bhi. Dr. Ko dikhaya tha biopsy hui or reports normal thi. Kripya bataye ki ye kesi bimaari h. Or kyu hoti h.
How can i keep my teeth bright white i have taken a cleaning teeth treatment just a week ago suggest something again they are turning yellow also suggest how cn i keep them away from plaque collection at gums? :)
My front teeth are little bit outer or furthest from the centre. I'm 37, Can these frontal teeth be shifted to the actual position/centre. If it is possible than what kind of treatment required & what will be the fee.
I have last uper tooth problem. Last monday I was left my tooth but swaling and pain is stayble. Tell me what I am doing.
Dr. I'm 30 year old woman. .dr mera stomach bina sapplemant ke saaf nahi hota aur mujhe bad breath ki problem bhi hai. please advice me!!
Small swelling in the right underside of the jaw. Happened after vigorously brushing the teeth. At present no pain, but swelling persists. How to get rid of the swelling?
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
From last one month I am noticing blood from my gums while brushing and irregularly. Can you suggest some cure for it? I would be grateful.
Hai sir, I am 23 years old, I am having black layer on my teeth. I am using Colgate but not results found, suggest me the toothpaste that will remove my black layer on my teeth.
Hello doctor I have yellowness in my teeth my self ashish jain I am 36 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am 23 year old male, my oral health is good and all teeth are strong, but five front teeth of lower jaw have very less gum cover and the some unwanted part is visible which is I guess the material which act as a joint material for teeth with the jaw. The portion below gum the rough surface is visible. But no sign of tooth weakness as of now. Is that a sign of dental problem if yes how should I cure it?
My age is 12 and my teeth going bad. Pls tell me what to I do so my th set is comes in good condition?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.