Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DaneshYour feedback matters!
I am 56 years old. The length of my hair is just below my shoulders but the quality is very thin and light. Looking from the front of my face the scalp is visible. I use loreal hair colour thrice a weak, for the grey hair that I have around my face only. Please advice. Thank you Gurvinder.
Sir. I am 20 year old masturbating regularly for 7 years and I have a problem of excessive or chronic masturbation addiction and I have the following symptoms face glow. Totally gone big deep dark circle hairfall or baldness low eye vision watery semen premature ejaculation shrinkness and curved penis nightfalls weakness dullness pain in body especially lower back pain headache insomnia shy and introvert behavior improper thoughts aggressive behaviour my face looks like a beast please please doctor suggest me some medicines to solve my problem and help me to leave this addiction.
My father is suffering from psoriasis and no one doctor is not able to cure. Nothing happening with the medicines just it is increasing day by day since 2 months. Please help me. Please tell me some remedies to cure and improving fast.
I am 23 years old female. And I have acne over my face, shoulder, chest, back since five years. So please recommend me best treatment to treat my acne. Thank you.
Sir my friend having hair problem. In the early age only he lost lot of his hair on the top of the head and scalp was clearly seen with few hairs. Sir /madam please suggest me what r the treatments and causes for this pre matured baldness. Is it related to hormones imbalance?
Sir/madam. Mere baal bahut jhad rahe h dryness bhi bahut aa gyi h side me baldness bhi hoti ja rahi h mujhe thyroid bhi h me Dr. K pas bhi gyi Dr. Batra but koi fayeda nhi hua skin bhi din pe din ex dry hoti ja rahi h plzz btaye me kaya karu baal r skin ki wjah se bahut preshan hu baal 80% gry bhi ho gye h. please help me.
My son has so many spots and pimples on his back .he consulted various doctors and used medications but it did not solve tat problem. Could you please help help me out sooner.
I am suffering from hair problem. My hair turns white. I am just years old now. please help me doctors.
I am 22 years old iam facing hair loss from one year. i have taken treatment but it is not work. Which medicines are help me
please let me know. Having lots of acne and whiteheads on my face. Nd I am becoming dull .still I can use rose water? Nd tell something about dull face? Waiting for your soonest reply?
I am having a lot of hair fall. What should I do. Whenever I wash or oil my hair more than 100 hairs come in my hand. What should I do?
I am suffering from extreme itch on my whole skin. I take 50 mg thyroid tablet. someone says it becoz of thyroid. please hlp.
I M Just 17 Years Old. And Half Of My Hair Have Turned White. How To Cure It To Black Again. please Help. Thank You.
Acne vulgaris nodulocystic is my problem. And I consult with a dermatologist. He prescribed to have isotroin 20 mg .What are the side effects of this medicine. Is it advisable to have this medicine. My exams are coming up. Im really worried.
I have small spots in my face sometimes the rate of spit increase sometimes it may be decreased please recommend me some home remedies to cure this.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: