Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dandel
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. DandelYour feedback matters!
I have a son of 4 years and he is showing with a strange symptom when he is awake in the morning his hands are shiver a little bit but after some time he is fine can any one tell me why this happens.
Dear doctor, I am a patient of neuropathy and I feel burning sensation on the feet. I am not a sugar patient at all. Please prescribe medicine for me.
- Chronic headache is a common problem in today's life style people. Ayurveda differentiate various type of headache (shirishool) as per involvement of doshas like vata, pitta, kapha, ardhavabhedak, shankhak etc. In modern medicine also gives headache names as per cause like tention headache, migraine. But in general when people have headache call it migraine. As per last 27 years experience mainly two types patients are seen first patients who have acidity and feels head pain and gastritis and second patient who have more stressful life and feels headache in early morning.
- Ayurveda have very effective treatment of migraine and chronic headache by some oral medicines, panchakarma therapy and diet changes. Most of the patients treated by me got permanent relief. Ayurveda treatment beauty is that it not only cures headache but provide relaxation, detoxification and rejuvenation of the body.
Hi Suffering from peripheral neuropathy last 25 yrs. Would like to know if curable. 75 yrs. Age. Not diebatic. Everything normal. Sponginess and less sensation in feet. Keep falling without support.
My dad is 51 years old. He is fainted at around 2.30 pm last saturday. Was immediately admitted in hospital. Doctor says he is suffering from HIE Mri is done It has now been 8th day he has still not woke up.
Hi, The tip of 3 fingers of my right hand are feeling numb since a week. What could be the reason.Please suggest something for that.
My father is 89 yrs old and wt 95 kgs. on 30 dec he underwent for hip replacement surgery . he is a patient of alzeimeric dementia and some times becomes very aggressive. during his hospitalisation his left buttock's apx 2*3i nch epidermal portion was eroded after fungal infection which is still not healed what should i do for its healing and his normal walk and gait
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired.
Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.