Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. DandelYour feedback matters!
I completed b.tech in 2016 I want improve my brain (iq), what should I will do. I think if you five a any medication I will follow.
How to prevent migraine? Bcoz now I can't tolerate the migraine pain, or else I'll commit suicide, I don't want to live with this migraine, n yesterday I had removed wisdom tooth, coz of this wisdom tooth removal, there is a rapid increase in my head, Firstly only my right side of the head n body was paining, but now both the sides are paining, pls help me, I want to live.
Sir I (23 years old girl) m abdominal tb patient, 1 month 12 day se mujhe ATT treatment chal RHA h.PR Abhi b mujhe vomit or gas Ki problem rehti treatment chal RHA h.PR Abhi b mujhe vomit or gas Ki problem rhti h.insomnia also. please advice me sir what I do. & also advice what food to eat and which food to avoid. please reply as soon Sir!
I am 26 year old 3 year one accident will happen me self skull damage (artificial skull in self side) brain damage 0.5mm but now I am ok by doctor I am getting valparin chrono 300mg my question how many hours my sleeping?
His hand shakes a lot. On consulting a doc I was told its essential tremor. Can diet and exercise help him? Being a student he faces difficulties while writing. His height has also not increased since 2 years. Please help.
HI, I am 24 years old and I have a small problem in my hand. It shivers if I hold some weight. Please suggest.
From the last week I have been having Sleep Paralysis. I am aware that I am sleeping and I want to wake up. It's very strange that I can't even move a muscle for sometime (30sec-1min) after it I can move and am awake freely. But what causes this?
Hi My aunt aged 41 years also a Diabetic patient experiencing a pricking sensation in her nerves specially in legs ,Is this due to Diabetics or Internal heat in her body ,whenever she feels it she starts taking curd, lot of water n lemon then this problem gets cool down .Suggest us a solution for this.
My father's hand shake a lot while writing and is unable to hold a pen o pencil firmly and faces a lot of trouble while writing. Whats the reason behind that?
Hi doctor, I had been suffering from major depressive disorder and migraine (2011-2015). Four times I had attempted for suicide. In the guidance of Dr, I just started medications in 2013 and after 1 year without informing my Doctor, I just gave up to take medicines and then never went to Doctor. .in present time, I started feeling mental illness once more as lack of concentration, mood swings like hopeless, depression, anxiety, and a lot of pain in my head due to migraine. Tell me sir what should I do. Once more I am being depressed.
Sleep problems, which can be defined as a sleeping pattern where the parents are unsatisfied, are one of the leading concerns of parents. Children should get a minimum nine hours of sleep so that their health and brain development can occur. Sleep problems can affect not only their health, but also their social and school life. Any interruption or abnormality in a child's sleeping patterns should be examined by a doctor and parents should make necessary efforts for knowing the actual causes of sleep interruption of their kids.
What are the causes of sleep disorders in children?
- Injuries and accidents
- Behavioural troubles
- Slow-reaction times
- Performance problems
- Mood problems
- Learning, concentration and memory troubles
Common signs of sleep troubles in kids:
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Occurrence of unusual events at the time of sleeping like nightmares or sleep-walking
- Snoring and breathing pauses
- Difficulty in staying awake in daylight
- Daytime performances can be adversely affected
Best methods for dealing with sleep disorders in children:
- Regular bed-timing should be sincerely maintained at night.
- Relaxing routine for bedtime needs to be followed,including story-book reading, getting warm bath and others.
- Noise in the house, especially at night, should be minimized so that unwanted disturbances can be eliminated.
- If the room temperature is pretty comfortable, then your kids can sleep peacefully.
- Giving caffeine in excess quantity, especially before sleeping, should be reduced otherwise the kids will not sleep well.
- Meals should not be provided just before bedtime; rather they should be taken a few hours before sleeping.
- If your kids are so very addicted to different electronic gadgets or devices like telephones, televisions, computers and others, then they might face sleeping troubles. Thus, it is your duty to keep your kids away from this kind of addiction.
- If your kids are too very tired, then do not keep them awake forcibly; rather you should make them sleep immediately so that they can get a relaxed sleep at night.
If you think that sleep disorder has become a serious issue with your kids as well, then nothing can be a better option than consulting any health physician. They can best analyse the underlying cause of this issue with your kids.