Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dakshita PalateYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, I m a 35years old male without a job, married and have 3 kids. I am very much worried with my weight. My height is 5feet 9inches and I weigh approximately 120kgs. I have gone thru the material ober tje internet flowing like flood but tjey all say me to either jog or run on treadmill about an hour or so. I can not really jog or run or neither walk briskly (due to excess weight I suppose). I am happy to walk slowly and gradually increase the speed of my steps. So, here comes the question how can I steadily reduce my weight and melt this excess fat on my body? Would you recommend any plan of action for me to achieve my target goal of 85kgs or less than 90kgs at least? Would you also let me know to follow any home remedies? I know about honey lemon and luke warm water. Apart from that if any wud you recommend me to get thru this tough time that will be really helpful and appreciable. Anticipate a quicker reply as I can not weight to lose weight. Note: I have a knee joint pain at the moment so can not run or jogg. Developed this due to intense running on treadmill almost 7 to 8 years ago. Thanks and regards, MSN.
During last september I had joint wrist fracture. Then I had a taken a puthur kattu. after 1 and half month it was ok. But again In december I had fell down again at the same spot. Then I went to a general doctor he has given wrist band. Till now I can not lift weights. So I went last week to an ortho he has given physio therapy but no use. Now today he has given tablets and also suggested MRI scan to know whether soft tissues are damaged. Is my hand can get into normal position.
Back pain is one the most common problems that you are most likely to experience, given the rigors of the modern day lifestyle. Back pain is usually characterized by a mild to severe pain in your lower back area. Some of the causes of back pain can be:
- An accident or an injury
- Heavy lifting
- Stress and Depression
- Bad posture
Homeopathy, with its plethora of medicines, serves as a better alternative as compared to its allopathic counterpart in curing back pain permanently, both acute as well as chronic. Homeopathic remedies are completely natural remedies without any side effect whatsoever.
Here are some basic homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: If the cause of your back pain is an injury, Arnica can be one of the best homeopathic medicines. In this sort of a pain, you experience stiffness and soreness at the back of your muscles.
- Bryonia: If your backache worsens with movement, Bryonia can help to cure this problem. You experience a stiff and tearing pain which worsens in humid and hot conditions. Try not to lie on a soft surface if you experience this sort of a pain. Proper rest with this medicine is suggested.
- Kali Carb: Kali carb is best in treating low back pain, especially in females after a delivery. This medicine caters to the sort of a pain which renders a great amount of weakness to your back muscles.
- Mag Phos: It is one of the best homeopathic remedies if you experience a sort of a pain, which is relieved by external application of heat. Pain, both of acute and chronic stages, can be cured by this medicine.
- Rhus tox: If your pain gets worse with movement, Rhus-tox is one of the most potent homeopathic remedies which can treat the issue. This sort of a pain causes stiffness in the back and at times, gets aggravated when you are resting.
- Bellis Per: This homeopathic wonder takes care of pain which is chronic, or which has been left untreated since a long time. Any surgical related back pain problem can also be remedied by this medicine.
Even though some of the medications are mentioned here, it is better to take proper advice from your homeopathic practitioner, as the dosage and frequency must be decided by your doctor only based on the symptoms and your medical history.