Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Daksha MansataYour feedback matters!
My front teeth is totally yellowish and brush is also not helpful. So please suggest something to me so that I can get rid of this problem. Please sir.
toothache. I have cap on that teeth. Its paining how to remove the cap. It is unremovable. My teeth paining.
Hello. I am suffering from bad breath and pull back of gum bone. I took curatauge treatment from dentist but to no avail. I am continuously facing bone loss due to plaque. There are huge cavities forming in between my teeth. Kindly suggest which treatment I should take.
I am 41 year old male, sometimes it has been observed that blood comes with stool its not regular only when I ate spicy or hot things like alcohol, boiled egg, etc in excess quantity and also few drops of blood that makes the toilet water pink. And also their is a ulcers in my tongue from five years. Please suggest.
Hi sir Mujhe mouth ka problem hai mera move khulna kam ho gaya mujhe urgent treatment ki zaroorat hai plzz help me thank you.
I am a 20 years old 3rd years BDS student. My mandibular lateral incisors are a bit rotated but is not noticeable. Also I have very little overcrowding in the mandibular arch. Ortho treatment was not necessary in my case. Still I am under ortho treatment since last 4 months in my college under a 2nd year PG staff. Proximal stippling was done between lower premolars but there are no noticeable effects. I want to get my braces removed now. They are saying I cannot leave my treatment halfway like this and I have to pay for the full treatment for getting my braces removed. Is it possible to get my braces removed in another private clinic? Kindly let me know the cost of removal process and any suggestions if you like. Thank you.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.