Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. DagaYour feedback matters!
There are so many black spot in my face what can I do for it give me some prescriptions to remove the black spots.
I m working on a merchant vessel. My face is getting darker day by day. My body and face colour not matching each other. I m quite smoker 2 cigarette/day. My lips also getting darker. I m very anxious about it. How can I get better result to get my best fair skin and remove darkness of lips? Homeopathy is quite allergic for me.
We all love that perfectly glowing skin that has no marks or signs of ageing like moles, tags, fine lines, dark circles and many others. However, for most of us, this remains an imaginary picture that we have in mind. What stares back at us in the mirror has some of the above noted features, in various combinations. However, the desire for that blemish-free skin without any of these continues and is actually not far from reality too.
Some major irritants causing skin scars are as follows:
- Vascular marks including thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Spider nevus is a spider-web like structure with a central vessel and surrounding capillaries dilated radiating away from it. Similarly, blood spots are red, vascular spots that come with ageing.
- Skin tags or milia or warts, these are harmless but esthetically concerning and can irritate if found in an area where it interferes with the garments
- Age spots or brown spots that occur due to sun exposure are also harmless but are esthetic concern.
With esthetics attaining such importance, new ways are constantly being identified to help people improve their looks. While there are various creams and lotions and serums with promises of various chemicals that can do wonders, there actually are procedures that have a scientific basis and can produce results more quickly and effectively.
The following are some popular advanced cosmetic procedures (ACPs) that can help clear these blemishes and produce a spotless, clear skin.
- Chemical peels: This is an exfoliation process done in the clinic, by removing the top layers of rough skin, thereby, making space for new skin to grow. It stimulates growth of collagen and elastin, and promoting new skin growth. It can also be combined with topical antioxidants such as tretinoin and vitamin C, which are proven beneficial for the skin.
- Dermabrasion: Used in a variety of conditions (acne, wrinkles, blemishes), it works on layers that are far deeper than a chemical peel. A rotating brush is used to remove the upper layers of the skin, leaving the underlying layers open. The removed layers of the skin may form a scab, and can be mildly painful. The doctor may decide to use a mild local anesthetic if required.
- Laser skin resurfacing: The skin has an upper thicker layer and an inner thinner layer. A small amount of laser is applied to the underlying layers to stimulate them to produce collagen. The top layers are kept cool with a gel. The extra collagen produces improves elasticity and produces younger looking skin, removing all blemishes.
All these are equally proven ways to treat blemishes. The decision of choosing one particular method should be completely based on your expectations.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
My screen tone is getting darker day by day. It was even much fairer few years ago. Is there any diet I should follow to recover my screen tone. Or any supplements I need to take. Please suggest.
I hv a wheatish skin want to fair my face. Is there any possibilities to make my face fair n guud looking.
I'm 23 year old male. My skin is oily .mai summer session me tea NAC soap use krta tha jisse mera face normal rhta tha but agr vo soap ab use krta hi to skin bhut rough ho jati h or aisa lgta h skin burn ho gyi ho or skin ko moisturize krne ke liye koi cold cream use krta hu to pimples aa jate h mai bhut pareshan hu .plz help me .what should I do? please sir /mam help me as soon as possible.
Hello, I am 20 years boy and have black spots on face due to acne. Please tell any solutions if you can Thanks:)
I am suffering from dark circles of pimples on my face. The dark circles are not going from a long time. This dark circles make me nervous between friends and public place. I am really irritated with this. Please tell me something which can cure it in short duration of time.
Hi my age is 24. I am getting some rashes on my skin during summer season. How to avoid these rashes?
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy
The first effortless and urgent task after you wake up is freshening up. But just imagine if passing stool becomes a painful exercise? In fact, a regular difficulty can turn into a traumatic experience. You can treat anal fissure using homeopathy. It is basically a tear or cut in the skin lining inside the anus which causes pain and/or bleeding in the patient. Anal Fissure can be caused by the passage of hard, long stool due to constipation. In case of women, it may happen after a normal delivery of a child.
Treat Anal Fissure Using Homeopathy Medication:
Allopathic treatment suggests oral pain relief medicines or stool softeners, topical ointments relieving some symptoms. But they in reality just suppress the problem for a short period and do not cure it completely. In worst case scenarios, a physician would advise a surgery as an only option for treating an anal fissure. But our answer is No. Anal fissure has an excellent treatment with homeopathy. Don't think of surgery unless you have tried homeopathic medicines for a fair period of time. These medicines are made out of natural substances and have zero side effects and could be very beneficial in providing relief in anal fissures.
But the question that might be arising in your mind is how homeopathy can avoid surgery. Actually in a surgery, some muscles surrounding the anus are cut which helps in reducing anal spasms. But according to homeopathy, this can be achieved without a surgery and using a knife.This holistic treatment works by using one's own restorative processes and is safe. Medicines are selected based upon patient's particular symptoms and many other factors using a holistic approach. The aim of this medication is not only to treat the fissure but to also cure its underlying or root cause.
Homeopathic medicines facilitate healing in the patient, improve the blood circulation in the affected areas and relieve the pain and prevent further infection. The medication also takes care of the root cause, that is, constipation or weak digestive system and cures all underlying symptoms.
So what can be expected with homeopathic treatment?
According to studies and data, this treatment has been effective in curing more than 80% of the patients of anal fissures. Most of the patients start showing improvement in about 3 to 6 weeks but some might need a longer course. There are many remedies which can provide relief but it's always wise to consult an experienced physician who can study your case, symptoms, and complete case history and provide medication.