Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DagaYour feedback matters!
My problem is small brown spot on my face. I try many ayurvedic and homeopath but nothing happen do you have any suggestion?
I am 18 years old and I am having pimples, my skin is oily, pimples are leaving dark spots and holes, so please help me to have a pimple and mark free even skin (smooth skin)
I am a 22 year old femaile suffering from hyperhidrosis mainly palm and feet. I am thinking of getting a surgery done. Can you please help me to which doctor should I consult, I mean which field. A dermataloist or a neuro surgeon ? and what is the success rate. Please reply thank you
Hallo Dr. I have skin problem, my skin type is like old age skin. If come winder drying skin too much and scratching all aver the body. If I scratch coming white dust from skin. Please answer. What the solution.?
He has allergytype red rashes over a 5 years. By taking the medicine of ayurvedic he reduce the rash colour soo how can I get complete this cure rash allergy type fungal allergy type this is I think.
Hi sir. I am 25 years old male. My weight 64. I want to loose weight and want to become fair and glow my face. Please give solution to me.
I have a lump between my vulva and anus. It enlarges during the day n is painful. While at night it reduces in size and doesn't pain.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.