Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D R KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I wanted to know why some people on their face have some kind of inappropriate skin ,I mean some skin will be went in and it looks odd. Can I know reason for these kind of skin problem? Does pimples causes these kind of skin problem?
I have an oily and acne prone skin. My skin tone is dark. I want to get fair and clear skin. Plzzzz help me.
Sir, I am suffering from frequently swelling of lips, toung, genetic area and hives on trunk and upper limbs. All symptoms are showing angioedema. How I test to confirm the disease. There is any specialist in Indore or Ahmedabad city. If available kindly suggest for my treatment. I am suffering badly and need immediate help.
Today I underwent Sonography. The following were the impression of the Test, 1. Prostate gland is enlarged in size and texture. No focal lesion is seen. Estimated volume of the prostate is 50 cc. Pre void 217 cc Post void 23 cc (insignificant) Conclusion: Prostatomegaly (50 cc). I want to know whether the problem can be solved by medication or have to undergo any surgery. I am 60 years old.
I am suffering from acne. My face has small dots all over. It is making me look tanned and I also get pimples frequently. My face has lost the glow totally. Earlier I used to have a clear face but after I took some heat on my face at a beauty salon my face pores started showing up. What should I do?
I have a black spots on my face. It’s automatically came. I used Momstar cream. Still it is on my face. What should I do now?
I got the dark black color layer on my skin. I want to be like my previous color can yoo please suggest me any medicine or creams to get back my color.
Dear Sir, I am Aditya from Lucknow and I am 24 years old I have too much pimples on face and white heads .Can you tell me some medicines or creams to get rid off white heads and pimples. because of this my skin have darken than earlier.
Hi I'm a male my skin looks like old ppl like wrinkles and dark circles near my eyes nd boils and pimples on my face skin and my face looks black nd its not clear please help me out with some solutions wat to do.
I used to get lot of pimples when I was 15 to 17. Now i'm free of getting pimples but those pimples left me with small holes on my face. Could you please help me to get rid of these holes?
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
Actually My father has came across some signs of illness. Since few days he is suffering from a kind of minor prolapse of rectum. He he has still a medium type pain there. Now we could observe that His body is getting warm (fever I mean) in an irregular interval. He had a history of liver cirrhosis and he had stopped taking Paracetamol tab as the doctor who treated the prolapse of rectum told to do so. Now he had a huge pain all over his body. His work leds him all day in scorching sun. So is there anything to recover him. Actually he couldn't take rest from his work. Please give me possible advises about medication (if any) to deal this situation. Or about a diet for him. Whatever needed. His body temperature I just read is 104.6°F.
I have black heads on my face. I have used bleaching fairness creams for last 4 months but I did not get any result. What should I do.
Doctor. Mere pure body ke skin me problem hair. Mujhe summer me bahut dane niklte hai air unme khujli hot I hai. Khujane me bad pure body me nishan ubhar kate hai. Bhahut jyada khujali hot I rahti hai. Mujhe es problem ka elaj bataye. Main bahut pareshan hu. Please dr.
My hands and neck colour is dark then my other body how can I get them fair I use healthy healthy white spf 25. N is amway fairness cream good for oily skin. Do it pop up pimples:
The harmful effects of UV rays (UVA and UVB) are known to all. UVA can prove to be a great nemesis for flawless skin, accelerating the skin ageing process. The skin loses its radiance and appears saggy and wrinkled. UVB affects the skin superficially, resulting in sunburns and skin tans. At times, overexposure to UV rays can produce Carcinogenic (skin cancer) effects. Use of a good quality sunscreen is more of a necessity than luxury. The effectiveness of a sunscreen can be enhanced several folds if one knows the ins and outs of its use.
- Sunscreens with different SPF (Sun Protection Factor) numbers are available in the market. SPF provides intense protection from the UVB rays. An overall skin protection can only be achieved when the harmful effects from both UVA and UVB can be controlled and minimised. Do not judge a sunscreen by its price tag. An expensive sunscreen is not necessarily an effective sunscreen. Go for the sunscreen that covers a Broad Spectrum.
- Many people do not get the usage of the sunscreen right. Sunscreen cannot work miracles. Applying it only once a day will not solve the purpose. Often, your work might require you to be in the sun for a longer period of time. Under such circumstances, use the sunscreen every two to three hours.
- Application of sunscreen at regular intervals is also effective for people who are more into swimming and water related activities. This usage is beneficial for people who sweat profusely. For sensitive skin, it is best to consult a dermatologist before using any sunscreen.
- Applying excess amounts of sunscreen will not provide your skin with any extra protection. A generous quantity of sunscreen can also do the trick. The quality matters more than the quantity.
- Sunscreens can be Mineral (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide) or Synthetic (Oxybenzone, Avobenzone) active. In case of Mineral sunscreen, one can step outside immediately after its application.
- In case of synthetic sunscreen actives, immediate exposure to sunlight might fail to provide the desired protection. For better results, apply the sunscreen 25 - 30 minutes prior to an outside venture.
- Being at home does not guarantee protection from sunrays. You can still be susceptible to the harmful UV rays. Use sunscreen daily, even when at home.
- If you are into makeup, use sunscreen once you are fully done with the makeup.
- Sunscreen is not only meant for bright, sunny days. This misconception can affect your skin in the long run. Apply sunscreen regularly, irrespective of the weather outside.
Sunscreen, if used accurately will keep a lot of skin problems and sunburns at bay.
I am 65 years Male divorced. I developed prostrate. After medication failed. Doctor suggests physical intercourse with professional. I refused on moral ground. Painful suffering I am under going. masturbation takes out 20% but remaining stays back and gets added up increasing the pain. If it is necessary I am ready to marry to get rid of the. But it is a great responsibility considering my age and risk of remaining few years left in my life. Please advise.
Skin care is a matter of taking care of your skin with the best ingredients and elements that are available naturally and have been absorbed into concoctions like creams and ointments as well as scrubs, face washes, moisturisers and other such products for your benefit. There are naturopathy products that make use of these elements in their most natural form so that you may get the best qualities and properties of these ingredients. Oil is one such extract that can be found in many fruits, herbs and other kinds of growth. Let us find out about the various essential oils that help in your skin care process.
- Lavender Oil:Lavender oil is derived from lavender and can be put to many good uses as far as the skin and stress levels go. As we all know, stress is a factor that shows up on the skin before its signs can be seen anywhere else. With the help of lavender oil, you can help in dealing with stress by lighting an oil lamp with this oil on top, and also cure a number of skin problems like age spots, scarring and other such ailments.
- Carrot Seed Oil:Carrot seed oil is a highly beneficial oil that helps in rejuvenating lack lustre skin with its highly cleansing properties that help in toning the aging skin even as you remove and regenerate the dead skin cells which can sometimes get hampered due to clogging. This clogging can happen due to pollutants, dust, dirt and grime.
- Frankincense Oil:This oil is well known for its anti bacterial qualities which make it ideal when it comes to fading bruises, scars, injury marks and even spots that have come about due to sun damage and other such ravages. This oil is also a good fix in you are suffering from acne prone skin. The anti bacterial action of this oil helps in protecting the existing skin cells even as new skin cells are encouraged to sprout. It helps in visibly reducing wrinkles and tightening sagging skin - processes that come about due to aging.
- Geranium Oil:This is another essential oil that is required for regulation of excessive oil production, an action which can prevent acne and blackheads. This oil is best used by people who suffer from persistent breakouts on the skin. It also helps in treating burns, cuts and other such marks that do not fade in a hurry.
- Myrrh Oil:This oil is best used for rashes. Its soothing properties create better skin tone and help in removing chapped skin and eczema as well.
The various healing properties of essential oils can help in various other ailments as well.