Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. CyresYour feedback matters!
I have problem in my right hand when I move it pains a lot can you tell me some remedies that will help me to recover rapidly as I have work of typing.
I am suffering with a problem since 5 years. I was unable to control it, feeling much painful there where it was blistered in between the buttocks top most area. It use to form like a small balloon & slowly it gets increased & bursts on some day, then it will be very hard for me, blood & pus will be bleeding at big amount. it continues for 3 to 4 days & then it forms like a new layer on that skin. it will be dropped automatically. It repeats again & again.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a boy of 15 years old and I am in a bad habit of masturbating .because of this I am not able to concentrate on my studies and tomorrow is my exam. So please suggest me some ideas so that I can study well.
I have a problem related sex. My problem is I can not sex while I am doing this I have to much pain in my penis. And I cannot satisfy the girl and even I also not satisfied from this I cannot last long on bed also my sperm came out in few seconds I am too much worry about this. I think its a huge problem in few months I got married but I am tensed. My friend suggest me to do sunnat operation they said after doing this. The pain goes. And for last long in bed they suggest to take acid phos 1/m homeopathic regularly. Sir is it is good advice before doing this I have to confirm the doctor. Please sir give me the best advice and I want the quick result.
I would like to know what are the symptoms of malaria and dengue fever. And what are the causes and preventive measures for this.
I am facing anal itching problem since last 1 year and all other symptoms .I feel that I have some kind of std problem. Please advice.
Hello doctors I have gas and acidity problem and sometimes it became so worse that I have pain in my head.
Sir I have a big problems of arthritis and my all body's pain and soiling and fever, I have a problem from 5 years old. Sir give me a solutions for flight against.
Sir, my grand mother aged 55 years has pain in right leg full. And when she walks she did not walk properly. What is reason sir and solution.
I work in army. Sometimes I feel too much weakness and have pain in head and I feel too much irritation. So what should I do.
Lost my erection due to consumption of allergy tablets, tried ayurveda, still no effects from more than a month, help.
I am having Dry Cough since 2 months, but not continuous. Plum will be coming out along the cough. 1 month I had a sever cough and Plum. Now it is better. Please suggest some solution.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is a condition in which a man is unable to achieve an erection. Impotence makes it difficult to maintain difficult physical intimacy. It is essential to note that experiencing erectile dysfunction on one or two occasions cannot be labeled as impotence. In case the issue occurs consistently, you may want to get diagnosed for weakness or erectile dysfunction.
Many find it hard to express this issue and search for a convenient treatment simply out of shame. A typically misguided judgement is that impotence is not treatable. Some of these issues are of physical or therapeutic in nature, while others might be identified with stress or mental problems. At times a blend of both physical and mental issues might be included.
Homeopathy offers exceptional results in the case of impotence, which may have emerged from both physical and mental causes. Both mental and physical segments of the suffering can be treated using homeopathic solutions for erectile dysfunction or impotence. These medicines will have to be prescribed by a doctor. Here are a few homeopathic remedies for impotence:
- Agnus castus: It is one of the best homeopathic treatments for impotence. This is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions for barrenness or erectile brokenness. It is best used when there is no sexual desire and no erection. At times, this condition may happen after getting gonorrhoea or a sexually transmitted disease (STD). This condition may happen because of the need or loss of energy.
- Nux vomica: It is among one of the best homeopathic solutions for erectile dysunction or impotence. When the patient has excessively indulged in alcohol use, and other substance abuse, nux vomica is one of the best homeopathic solutions for sexual shortcoming. This medicine also helps if the patient is irritable, a hard worker and an achiever. He may have been under a ton of stress identified with the workload.
- Lycopodium: It is one of the most effective homeopathic solutions for impotence in senior patients. At the point when there is impotence or loss in sexual desire in connection with progressing age, lycopodium is one of the best homeopathic solutions. An enlarged prostate may also amplify the issue, leading to low control over one’s erection and ejaculation.
- Caladium: It is one of the best homeopathic drugs for erectile dysfunction. At the point when misuse of tobacco is the reason for erectile dysfunction, caladium is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions. This is best used when there is a halfway erection. The organs appear to be bigger and puffed or swollen in such a situation.
- Kali brom: It is a great homeopathic solution for sexual libido. Apart from the loss of libido, there might be loss of memory too. This circumstance may occur after having excessive sex.