Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. CyresYour feedback matters!
Hi, My nephew is 2 years old. He had born at 8 months (premature) due to blood pressure problem of mother. At the age of 9 months old (means after 9 months he born) he suffered benisn infantile seizure. Doctor prescribed him drop called TRIOPTAL for six month duration. Now he is 2 years old by 25 Sep 2016. NOW WHEN HE FELL DOWN AND GOT HURT TO HIS MOUTH AND HEAD HE CRY A LOT AND GOES FOR (FREEZE) FOR SOME OF 2-3 sec. Is that sign of SEIZURE OR UNCONSCIOUS. He did it 3 times from last 20 days. Pls help me m very tense.
My sister have pcos she have 1 child ,she willing to have one more child she went through treatment but she is not getting pregnant her hormonal profile is normal as well as her fallopian tubes r healthy she taking tablet umom for 5 days (day 3 to day 7) ,ovabless, x-fert and all. Her husband's semen analysis is normal.
Hi During sex with my wife, am having discharge early. (eastimate 50 pushups) I think its early what will be the best home remedies for this. Please suggest.
HOW METFORMIN ACTS AT MOLECULAR LEVEL TO REDUCE SUGAR LEVEL, iS THERE ANY ALTERNATIVE TABLETS TO THIS
Asthma is a condition that can flare up anytime; be it at your child's soccer practice or during the middle of the night. Whenever the condition sets in, it leads to your child struggling for breath. For a parent to witness this situation can be hard; but you should know the techniques to keep the situation under control.
Here are a few tips on how to manage the situation:
1. Find out the triggers in your home: Asthma is triggered due to substances that your child may be allergic to. Examples are cigarette smoke, fur of pets and dust. If possible, keep your child away from the known triggers so that the condition does not flare up again.
2. Keep records of the following: It is good to have an action plan ready for your child when the bouts of asthma strike. When you visit the doctor to discuss about your child's condition then make sure that you have these records at hand.
- The triggers that caused the bout of asthma
- How many times did your child have wheezing episodes?
- The number of times your child has been admitted for the same reason
- The medications that your child is currently taking, dosage and/or whether they have been changed
- How often does he/she need medications if he/she has acute symptoms?
3. Knowledge of the test your child may require: Asthma control test is a type of test that allows parents and children to grade asthma symptoms without a doctor. A pulmonary function test is used to detect the capacity of the lungs and flow of air.
4. See how your child responds to the treatments: You should consider changing the treatments for your child if he/she has recurrent symptoms of asthma attack and require frequent visits to the Emergency Room even after taking medications for an extended duration.
5. Long term treatment plans require patience: Any asthma treatment plan requires patience as they might not immediately cure symptoms.