Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chugan VidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 old lady.I have baby of 7 month old I feel very weak after delivery my knee and backache and every time i feel lazy why is this so?
Are there chances to get pregnant without having intercourse but just rubbing penis during 2nd day of period? The boy did not ejaculate but pre ejaculated.
My cousin is 24 years old unmarried girl. She is pregnant of few weeks. Our family want to abort because of obvious reasons. My question is 1. Is abortion safe? 2. Is that painful and critical? 3. How much time it takes? 4. What is the cost involved in it? Pls suggest some way. Thanks.
Wheatgrass is one of the super-foods given to man by Mother Earth. “Man cannot live on ‘wheat’ alone; he also needs the grass nowadays for a number of reasons.”
WHY SHOULD I INCLUDE IT IN MY DIET ROUTINE: The soil in which most of our food grains, cereals, vegetables and fruits are grown has been eroded and drained of much of its trace mineral content over the years. As modern farming techniques have developed, most farmers use nitrogen, potassium, phosphorous based fertilizers. These fertilizers are cheap, but dramatically increase crop yields. Adding other trace minerals like calcium, copper, selenium, zinc and over 60 more that are needed by the human body for optimum health is not cost effective and profitable for farmers to fertilize their crops so obviously they do not use them. The fruits and vegetables grown thus are of maximum quantity but minimum quality.
You do not need to be a scientist to understand that if something is detoxifying your body and at the same time nourishing it, it is only going to improve your natural healing mechanism. On top of that if this ‘something’ is a vegetable (grass) whose grain (wheat) you have been eating since centuries and generations, what more could one ask for? There are no known contraindications unless you are allergic to the wheat grass itself.
People allergic to wheat can consume wheatgrass without any allergic reactions or symptoms. Wheat allergies are usually a reaction to the gluten found in the wheat. Wheat grass is a vegetable, which is cut before the wheat plant transforms into the grain.
Wheat grass has many extraordinary properties; if you are thinking of taking one food supplement with your regular diet, wheat grass must be the first one to be included.
Wheatgrass basically neutralizes toxins and nourishes the body.
Wheatgrass contains enzyme systems and an abundance of alkaline minerals, which helps to stimulate metabolism. Wheatgrass benefits people in numerous ways: nourishing the liver and kidneys, removing toxic metals from the cells, cleansing the lymph system, enriching the blood, restoring balance in the body, and restoring vitality. It washes drug deposits from the body.
Wheatgrass has antibacterial properties and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. It arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria and helps to destroy free radicals. Wheatgrass: Improves digestion, provides easy assimilation of nutrients, improves blood sugar problems, helps prevent tooth decay, improves liver functions, reduces inflammation, helps in arthritis, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, strengthens immunity.
Wheatgrass also has chlorophyll, which in itself is nature’s boon to mankind and to which we all owe our existence. Chlorophyll has the ability to absorb the sun's energy and repack it into plants in such a way that we can use them as food. Chlorophyll has been described as ‘condensed sunlight’, ‘blood of plant kingdom’, ‘concentrated sun power’. Chlorophyll has the properties of nourishing, purifying and acting as an anti-inflammatory.
Wheat grass is one of the best sources of living chlorophyll available. Wheatgrass is 70% chlorophyll, chlorophyll being the basis of all plant life. Chlorophyll has a nearly identical chemical structure to hemoglobin which is present in red blood cells, which is the body's critical oxygen and iron-carrying blood protein. Hemoglobin contains iron whereas chlorophyll contains magnesium in the center of its chemical structure. The alignment of carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen are otherwise similar in both. Clinically, chlorophyll is useful in healing wounds, neutralizing bad odors, reducing varicose veins and healing leg ulcers, eliminating impetigo and other types of skin eruptions.
There are many green plants in nature which have chlorophyll, but wheatgrass is superior to other green plants because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man.
Wheatgrass has superoxide dismutase, which is an important antioxidant. Muco-polysaccharides, which are a combination of simple and complex carbohydrates (sugars) which stimulate the body's repair processes. They have a particular affinity to help repair damaged artery and heart tissue. Wheatgrass is a superior detoxification agent compared to carrot, beet, amla juice and other fruits and vegetables. Wheatgrass thus contains chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals in a natural form which is easily digested and absorbed by the body.
IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIC WHEATGRASS: The wheat grass is grown without the use of artificial fertilizers and synthetic pesticides. Wheatgrass grown in organic soil can absorb 92 of the 108 minerals from the soil thereby giving maximum benefit.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE: Vitamin A, B, C, E. Proteins. Enzymes. Minerals: Calcium, boron, chromium, manganese, cobalt, iron, sodium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, silicon. Chlorophyll. Soluble and insoluble dietary fiber.
WHEATGRASS IS FOOD, NOT A MEDICINE. Wheatgrass is not an allopathic, ayurvedic, herbal, homeopathic or any other medicine. It is a vegetable. Therefore do not expect dramatic effects from it. It gradually, but surely nourishes and strengthens your body thereby improving your health status. Every person’s need is different; therefore the dose of wheatgrass powder will be different. The conditions mentioned above are just some of the applications of wheatgrass. Its scope is much wider. It can be used in any disease condition for early recovery or palliation in incurable diseases and even in healthy individuals to maintain health.
I was living a normal sex life but from last 2-3 months I got lots of pain during sex and not get discharged. I feel lots of tension inside my vagina & lots of pain during sex. Please suggest me.
My wife 34th week pregnant sab kuch normal he or abi last sonography kab karwana he Or Normal delevry k liye bahut worried hu Kuch advice dijiye please Meri ek frnd he usne bataya after 36 week Roj raat me dudh me ghee mila kar pina or subah daily khali pet 6khajoor khana or walk karna or execise karna Or jab due datw paas ajaye or labour pain start ho tab pinnapple ka juice pi kar hospital jana Yeh sab thk he ya nahi.
My age is 20 years. Meine 20 din pehle apni gf k sath unprotected sex kia tha. Wo uska first time sex tha, meine next morning hi use pill b dilwaya, again next day phir hm log ne unprotected sex kia tha. Kuch din uski tabiyat sahi nai thi. Use sex ke 5-6 din baad period bhi hue the use blood jyda tha. Abi bhi use koi n koi problem rehti jaise nind jyda ati etc. I am worried wo pregnant hai ki nai please mjhe guide kryiye ki agar wo pregnant hai to kya kru agar nai to?
In December I have suffered from PCOD which got resolved next month. In February I suffered from vaginal infection due to improper intercourse. Treatment goes on for 7 days approx. Again I was involved in intercourse on 14th April. Now my date due for periods was 20 april and hadn't happened yet. From past 3 days m having pain in lower body n vagina sometimes. I am not able to understand the reason for this.
I am 19 years old. Few days around 30 November I had to get periods. But I didn't. My bf and me were lying to each other. We didn't do anything like that. Just lying for 15 mins. We hugged each other. Is this the reason for my late periods? .plz help me. Still now I didn't get my periods. We are sure that we didn't have sex. Were on clothes only. Ntn happened. Y my periods haven't yet I got?
Freckles, moles etc are generally found more in persons with pitta skin type and vitiation of pitta humour. Visible more on fair skin.
Proper bile secretion, good appetite, good digestion and good excretion is necessary to clear away the toxins and getting full benefit of antioxidant food and medicines.
Aloe vera, chirayata, pitpapda, manjishtha extracts should be used with khadirarishta and manjishthadi kwath for detoxification and blood purification as well as nourishing the skin. Extracts of these herbs in equal ratio is used in the dose of 1/2 gm to 1 gm bid with water or honey. Aloe vera also provides vit a, c, e and minerals ch, zn, cu, mg. It's anti bacterial and anti viral too.
Foods: try to get organic fresh leafy green food, grapes, melon, plums; variety of grains; cow ghee, extra virgin olive oil (organic).
Avoid: microwaving n boiling food. These destroy 85% anti oxidants. Prefer to steam these. Microwaves break the food chain.
Spices- turmeric, coriander, cumin, black pepper help skin detoxification.
Haridra cap, manjishtha cap, neem cap. Of himalaya pure herbs may be used initially.
Pranayam, yoga, meditation and ayd oil massage (neem, marichyadi tel etc) also help to fight freckles.
Hope it helps you.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
One of the Gyn Doctor proposes to consume Gestofit 100 capsules twice a day at 6th week of pregnancy. Is it safe and really helpful. Please let me know how it is useful and works. Thanks in advance.
My wife is not able to bear pain while sex. She is stopping me all the time, every time. Actually we both are virgins and new to this. Please suggest me medicines to avoid her pain.
Melasma is a common skin problem where the skin becomes patchy brown, tan, or there is blue grey facial skin discoloration. It is also known as chloasma or mask of pregnancy. It occurs in women during the reproductive years and occurs rarely in men. It is primarily related to external sun exposure, external hormones like birth control pills and internal hormonal changes seen during pregnancy. Women with Melasma have a history of daily or intermittent sun exposure.
- Symptoms of Melasma: Melasma causes patches of discoloration, which are darker than typical skin colour. It occurs symmetrically with matching marks on both sides of face. It normally appears on the upper cheeks, upper lip, forehead and chin. It can also occur on the other areas of one's body which are often exposed to sun. Skin discoloration is not physically harmful, but it can affect the self-confidence of a person. Darker skinned individuals are more at risk as compared to fair skinned individuals. Melasma is associated with oestrogen and progesterone sensitivity, thus it can be triggered by birth control pills, pregnancy and hormone therapy. In few cases, stress and thyroid disease can also cause Melasma. Women taking hormone replacement therapy during menopause are also at high risk of getting Melasma
- Diagnosis of Melasma: A visual exam of the affected area is sufficient to diagnose Melasma. The doctor will perform the wood's lamp examination that uses ultraviolet (UV) light to look at the skin closely. However, the doctor may perform a biopsy to check for any serious skin conditions.
- Treatment of Melasma: When Melasma is caused by pregnancy or birth control pills, it disappears on its own. One can use creams containing hydroquinone or prescribed topical steroids, which can lighten the tone of the affected areas. Other options include chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion which will remove the upper layers of skin and help lighten dark patches. In cases of severe Melasma, doctor may suggest laser treatments to remove the dark pigment.
It is quite possible that Melasma will clear up with treatment, there are things one must do to not to aggravate the condition and minimize appearance of the discoloration. These include usage of makeup to cover areas of discoloration, wearing sunscreen daily or wearing a hat with wide brim to provide shade to the face. The patients with Melasma are known to be at a lesser risk for Melanoma. Even if Melasma disappears, it can strike back especially if preventive measures regarding exposure to sun are not followed. Resolution with strict sun avoidance and topical bleaching creams can take sufficient time and patients should expect slow, but gradual lightening. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.