Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chugan VidyaYour feedback matters!
Hello m 9th month pregnant my due date is 19 june n while Sonography I came 2 know dat d cord is around baby's neck so m little worried n frm some day I noticed der is very less movement in baby's activity So please guide me or help me what all things I should take care of n what al things it can happen at time of delivery. Is there is possibility of normal delivery?
I have got my menses today. The biting sensation in urine occurred only two to three days before the menses and now it is fine. What can be the issue.
My wife is having stomach pain and pain in uterus. She has gone through ultrasound, which 1st shows she is having cist in her uterous. But the second ultrasound (at difference centre) has told that she is having subserious fibroids of 18 mm and the doctor has told to conceive a baby so that fibroids can be operated at the time of delivery of baby. Is it right way to get treatment of fibroids? further, the doctor of the 2nd ultrasound centre, who has turned previous ultrasound report from cist to fibroids, was cought in scam in recent disclosure by news tv channel. What should I do?
We had sex two days ago n we are worried abt her being pregnant as she is having headaches n her nipples r paining so we want to kno if she is pregnant n also which pill should I give her to avoid pregnancy.
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 6 weeks pregnant having history of previous miscarriage at 5 weeks. I had spotting at 5 weeks and my doctor did transvaginal ultrasound and found sac measuring 4.2 mm. She said that pregnancy is there but will do another ultrasound at 8 weeks to see heartbeat. I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms just bloating, mild back ache but these symptoms are not constant on and off. I don't feel nausea, sore boobs and many other early pregnancy symptoms. Is it normal and is my baby is fine? Well, I have one 5 years old daughter.
I had my period on 23 march. And it ended up on 25. After then I had an intercourse on 29 march. My husband is not sure that whether the sperm he put it inside or not. What to do. Don't want to get pregnant.
Sir meri age 35 he or meri wife ki age 35 he 9 months Ho Gaye Sadi k but pregnancy Nhi rukti Kya Kari Sir niras Ho Chuka hu pehle 25 days ki cycle thi or Ab 30 days Ho gyi h periods ki Kya Karu pregenancy ruk jaye.
I took an emergency pill about 3 months back. Since then, my menstrual cycle has been erratic. Last month, there was very slight bleeding for 2-3 days (on approximately 6th April) followed by a 7 day long period from 20th. My average is 5 days. This month, again, on 25th May I have started having very slight bleeding. All my blood test reports were normal, including thyroid. HbA1c was slightly high (due to weight gain) but below diabetic level. I must also mention that I have, in the past year gained approximately 15 kgs due to various reasons. Is my erratic period due to the pill + a gain in my weight? Since thyroid has been eliminated and my doctor did not mention PCOS while analysing the reports, what other reason could there be?
I have had sex with my aunt daughter on 6th of this month without protection and she had 1st time with me. But I didn't ejaculate in vagina. I'd used withdrawal method. Is there any chances of pregnancy and what should I do now. Her period cycle started from 29 of every month.
I am 23y/o and dealing with a problem at times of period. At time of periods my tummy gets drastically swelled. Why is it so. And how to get rid of constipation?
I'm 15 weeks pregnant. Double marker test revealed that t21 is less than 50: 1. Everybody is suggesting to go for amniocentesis. But is it safe? When should it be done? I contacted a diagnostic centre and they said it should be done on 16th week. But others are saying after 20 weeks. We are concerned about the risk factors. What type of risk does it posses?
- Drinking enough water can have numerous benefits.
- One important factor, is that it can help boost the amount of calories you burn.
- According to 2 studies, it can boost metabolism by 24-30% over a period of 1-1.5 hours. This can amount to 96 additional calories burned if you drink 2 liters (67 oz) of water per day.
- The best time to drink water is half an hour before meals. One study showed that half a liter of water, 30 minutes before each meal, increased weight loss by 44%.