Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChuchelkarYour feedback matters!
I have got rashes on thighs for last 2-3 months. I consulted a dermatologist and now its getting better. However, now I think the same symptoms are appearing on my buttocks also. I also have some issue with the toe and in between fingers due to sweating. Please suggest what to do.
My skin is so oily and every time pimple is rise up in my cheeks and a lot of black marks please help me.
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
Sir, I have some black spots on my skin. 1st episode is I got pain then feel its swells, became pus in that n then it convert into black spots and a regular, constipation problem I do not smoke n drink.
I see very tiny holes on my cheeks, developed may be due to shaving. What should I do for smoother skin.
My skin is very dry n a dermatologist suggested dermadew. I am using it fa over one month but y skin became slightly dark n moreover dis s winter season. Again after a month wen I went fa review she suggested again dermadew n asked me to use elovera spf sunscreen lotion n use cetaphil facewash instead of soap. I am following this fa one week. But I cannot feel any difference. Whether I can continue r not. Suggest me a solution.
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.
It is much better if a out-line is made and after that a final touch by pressing the lips together.
An eye being the most expressive special care is to be taken while doing any make-up over it.
After applying powder to the face make a thin line of kajal in the lower part of the eyes, put a little oil to the lashes and make a thin line in the upper part of the eyes.
The Cheek Bone- Apply very lightly in the mid cheeks and then very lightly massage them while they mix with powder.
Hair- Before any hairdo hairs need to be washed thoroughly with shampoo. After drying the hair, a single plait should be made or a bun or any other hairstyle suiting the attire is preferred.
Body Massage- In order to maintain the softness of the skin body massage is very much essential.
Before taking bath, the body should be well massaged by mustard oil or some other medicated oil. After massage, it is very much important to have a Sun Bath for at-least half an hour. After which the body is to be wiped with a towel, to help good blood circulation.
In spite, of the beauty and perfection which a girl posses it is very essential to have a regular balanced diet.
So, here is your complete guide to the last minute hustle and bustle to all your problems.
I am 60 yrs old male with good health and physique. Recently in the blood test the thyroid results are as follows: TOTAL TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) C. L. I. A 119 ng/dl 60 - 200 TOTAL THYROXINE (T4) C. L. I. A 9 μg/dl 4.5 - 12.0 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) C. L. I. A 7.24 μIU/ml 0.30 - 5.5. The TSH is more. Is it serious and any remedies please. And I have some warps in my face and shoulder. The remedies for both please.
A common skin condition, which causes the discoloration of your skin in patches across the face, melasma is more of a social embarrassment and cause for distress rather than being a serious condition. Although it affects men as well, studies have shown that over 90 percent of patients are women. It is also known as the mask of pregnancy as many pregnant women develop this skin condition.
Causes of Melasma - Primary causes of melasma have been attributed to various hormonal changes within the body. Let's look at some of the factors that may cause this disorder:
1. Pregnancy: This is often attributed as the leading cause of melasma, the primary cause has often been attributed to hormonal changes that a woman may experience due to pregnancy.
2. Treatments that may change hormonal balance: Women on contraceptive pills or who have implants such as intrauterine devices may also develop this disorder. This is due to the balance of estrogen and progesterone being changed within the body.
3. Sun exposure: Continued sun exposure may also lead to melasma. This is due to the activation of melanocytes within the body which start producing more melanin.
4. Stress: Long periods of stress on the body can also trigger hormonal changes and cause melasma.
5. Thyroid problems: If someone suffers from Hypothyroidism or low levels of the thyroid hormone, it can trigger other hormonal changes and also cause this skin disorder.
It has also been noticed that people with generally a darker skin tone tend to get melasma and it is less common in people with fairer skin.
Certain characteristics of Melasma - Melasma develops in certain patterns which can be easily diagnosed either as spots on the skin similar to freckles or brown patches of skin that grow bigger. Some of these patterns are:
1. Malar pattern: This grows on the nose and cheeks
2. Mandibular pattern: Starts growing around the jaw line
3. Brachial melasma: This grows on the upper arms and shoulders
4. Lateral cheek pattern: Grows on the cheek on both sides of the face
5. Centrofacial pattern: Nose, upper lips, forehead and cheeks
Treatment of Melasma
Most women who develop melasma during pregnancy report that it goes away after childbirth. However certain forms of melasma may appear in non-pregnant women due to hormonal changes. Treating the underlying hormonal changes usually resolves the problem. However certain other methods may be required to resolve the issues such as skin creams, chemical peels, dermabrasion and microdermabrasion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
23, male type 1 diabetic for last 15 years. Have got peripheral neuropahy, so hands and feet are affected. Having neuropathy i've been told by my podiatrist and in the books written by famous dr's, diabs should apply oil or jelly after drying feet properly after the bath. These days in summer it gets very itchy so I often scratch my feet, and few times it gets some abrasion. How to deal with it? should I continue to put oil on feet?
Namaste Dr.sahab, mera question hai ki mere forhead ki skin me bahut hi fulavat ati ja rahi hai plz give me solution (My forehead's skin is swelling).
I am suffering from prostrates since 4 years nd I take medical supervision bt all medicines I tke gve me some relief nt full. Bt nw wn I go bathroom fr doing urine it take more thn30 mnts to come out nd I thnk some urine is inside on my bladder. Have some gud medicine which relax me from this problem.
Dear. Sir/madam I am 24 years old and I have a lots of pores on my face .how can I remove pores please suggest me Thank you.
Doctor what are the causes of dark circles under eyes and what are the home remedies to reduce my dark circles under eyes and what type of food and drinks should I take to remove my dark circles suggest me some good home remedies that can quickly gives results to me please help.
The first thing that catches our attention when we strike a conversation with a person is their eyes. And aren't they the key feature of our body? Sadly, they take away the charm and youth from our face when they start aging. But as the fact lies, it isn't like we cannot do anything about it! Here are some of the simplest ways that help you keep your eyes gleaming!
Things you should avoid:
- The Sun: Sun exposure is a major cause of wrinkles. Thus avoiding the sun or taking precautions as you get out in the sun can make you look younger.
- Smoking: Smoking does ages skin, as it responsible for releasing an enzyme which is known to break down elastin and collagen.
- Sleepless nights: In the case of an incessant lack of sleep, the body starts producing excess cortisol, a hormone that leads to the breakdown of skin cells and thus resulting in making the skin appear aged.
- Over washing the face: Tap water usually delayers the skin of its natural oils and moisture that is meant to guard the skin against aging. Either use soaps that contain moisturizers or use cleansers instead of soaps.
Some noteworthy precautions:
- Use moisturizer and sunscreen: Completely avoiding the sun or the cold is inevitable. Hence, it is wise to consult a dermatologist and wear a sunscreen and moisturizer that is the most suitable for your skin type. It creates a protective shield for your face and keeps your skin protected from the consequences of the weather harshness.
- Use Reading Glasses: Any recurring action of the skin strains facial muscles and thus leaves a minor trench beneath the skin which is visible as a wrinkle. Hence, it's precautionary to get the eyes checked in case of any strain and use power glasses instead.
- Eat a lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant compounds which aid in fighting back the harm that is created by free radicals. This helps the skin look younger and beaming.
Few home remedies:
- Cucumbers: Cucumbers are one of the easiest remedies to help you get away with your eye wrinkles. Chop thin slices of fresh cucumber and keep them over your eyelids. They help in reducing the buildup on the eyes and re-energize the skin.
- Coconut oil: This oil works miracles for wrinkles. Massage this oil into your wrinkled skin. You will see results in less than a month.
- Orange Juice: You can dip a cotton swab in fresh orange juice and lay it over your eyelid. Use this method twice daily.
- Castor oil: One of the most primitive remedies, apply and massage few drops of this oil to your face after cleansing. Repeating the treatment once or twice every week. This reduces the chances of re-development of wrinkles.