Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChuchelkarYour feedback matters!
I am a diabetes patient. Stage 1, I got hurt on my nose 15 days before. I am applying Beclomin cream & calomoist solution on my nose. But there is a dark scar on my nose. What should I apply.
I have a black mark on my neck I didn't notice when it appears, can you tell me how to get rid of this problem.
If I stop parlor treatment s. What r the other method s for Gettg rid of dark skin. Especially for hands n foots. Will oil massage b helpful. What type of oil s.
How to loose my weight with out exercise.and I want my glowing and charming skin without any acne back.please help.
Hi I am 48 years old male and have skin disease on moustache / upper lips since 1995. When I have medicines daily upto one month then this is controlled. But, after two-three month it is back. So, there is no permanent solution of it except surgery which is very costly. So, how can I solve this?
My daughter is six months old and was administered BCG vaccine at birth. Till date there is no scar on her arm. Should we vaccinate her again. Does successful BCG vaccine necessarily leave scar?
Having dark color in my toes. After using Cosvate gm and topisal 6 for about 4 months, it had gone. But when I stopped using the creams it again appeared.
I'm 19, femaleI've experienced anal bleeding twice in the last 1 and a half month, from yesterday there is itching and slight pain in the anus. I do get lower back pain frequently when I do some work. I also experience frequent sudden stomach aches for 2-3 months and also mostly I suffer from persistent constipation no matter if I eat much or not from 2-3 months and sometimes diarrhea.
I am suffering from skin acne problems from last for years. I just do not knoe what to do. I have tried so many solutions, but all gave temporary results. My skin is oily. Please help.
My cousin age 21 years, he always feeling shy for his beauty, his face with darkness, advice him for any treatment or courses to use?
- Eat healthy: No two ways about it. Your appearance is a direct reflection of your food habits. It could be sipping green tea, eating a lot of Omega 3 fatty acids via walnuts and salmon, biting into fruits like pomegranates and berries, or having red wine regularly. Each has its own benefits from reducing fat deposition to hydrating your skin to improving circulation. All these tell on the quality of your skin and the radiance will be there for all.
- Reduce stress: The first place that your stress will show is your skin. Wrinkles and dry and sagging skin are some of the first symptoms of stress. As we all know, there is only so much stress that we can control. Don't stress about stress, and the results of this difference in attitude will become very obvious.
- Passion: Whether it is a new hobby like painting or a language or a new found love life, passion brings energy to life like nothing else can. It gives a new reason to wake up every day and energizes not just the person but everything and everybody around. Find something new to do that you completely enjoy and the glow will just radiate, not just externally but also internally.
- Work out: Take a break every single day to do whatever excites you, such as yoga, meditation, walking, jogging, swimming, or cycling. Spend about 30 minutes to an hour and the inner peace that you find will help you stay young and radiant. The benefits of a workout are manifold and those who know it get addicted to it. A day without exercise would feel incomplete for these people. On days when they have had a good workout, the radiance and energy will be greater than normal and will be palpable.
- Pamper your skin: In addition to all these, whether it is the sunscreen when going out in the sun or the almond oil, give your skin some supplemental treatments once a while.
One word of caution is not to trust these supplements to do the magic without doing the above. The supplements can definitely do what they are called, supplement what the rest do. Try these simple techniques and see a radiant and glowing you.
Hello. Mere 5-6years phle chiken pox nikli thi jisse right eye jha se start hoti h or keh skte h k nose or eye k beech ka part wha pe kafi ghera nishan hogya h jese spects lgane se ho jata usse bhi ghera nishan bn gya bhot bura dikhta h plzz yh kese theek ho. Koi surgery jisse theek hojaye Dusra yh k bachpan me gir gyi thi forehead pe striches k niches h jate nhi plzz koi 100%karagar medicine ya koi bhi solution btayee Thanks.
I have dark circles. Try many creams and home remedies but not reduce it. Have a any surgery or treatment for dark circles completely remove? Please help me. Sir.
Go spotless: 6 home remedies to reduce dark spots naturally
Dark spots also known as hyperpigmentation is a common and usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. It is caused due to excessive melanin production by the skin cells. It is the most common sign of skin damage and can affect anyone irrespective of race or age. Common causes include sun exposure without sunscreen, stress, hormonal changes due to pregnancy, menopause and birth control pills.
Can hyperpigmentation be reduced naturally?
Yes, there are some effective natural remedies that can help in reducing the appearance of dark spots over time. Some of these useful home remedies to reduce hyperpigmentation are:
1. Aloe vera
Gently apply aloe vera juice on the affected area. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Aloe vera contains mucilaginous polysaccharides that can effectively lighten dark spots.
2. Orange peel
Grate an orange peel and make a paste/gel with few teaspoons of raw milk. Leave it on for half an hour and then massage gently and wash it off with warm water. Exfoliate your face at least 3 to 4 times a week with this paste. Exfoliation encourages cell renewal removing the dark blotches.
Make a paste of 5 tablespoons of turmeric powder and 10 tablespoons of milk and apply it all over your face. Gently massage your face and wash it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
Potatoes are well known to remove skin pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes. Rub gently a freshly cut slice of potato on the affected areas of your skin every day. Alternatively, mix potato juice with fuller earth and apply this daily to remove pigmentation.
5. Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps a lot in reducing the appearance of dark patches on the skin due to hyperpigmentation. It has excellent skin lightening properties that can help in restoring the skin's natural color. Mix equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water. Use this solution to rinse the affected area. Leave it on for two to three minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy twice a day for a few weeks.
Tomato acts as natural bleaching agent. Yogurt also works as natural bleach and has skin tightening properties. Oatmeal works as a natural scrubber. Make a mixture of tomato oatmeal and yogurt and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and massage your skin gently in-between. Wash off with cold water you can do this treatment twice a week for best results.
How can hyperpigmentation be prevented?
You can prevent the appearance of dark spots by following these basic tips:
-use sunscreen with spf 30 and above, before going out in the sun. If you stay outdoors for more than 3-4 hours, reapply your sunscreen
-increase intake of food rich in vitamin a and antioxidants. Vegetables like spinach, carrots, lettuce, broccoli, red bell peppers, sweet potato to help reduce and prevent pigmentation.
-increase intake of citrus fruits, the vitamin c helps reduce damage caused by harmful uv rays, reduces dark spots and maintains skin health.
-increase consumption of dairy, eggs, liver and mutton for a boost of vitamin b12.
-vegans or vegetarians can get a vitamin supplement from a physician. Deficiency of vitamin b12 is a common cause for skin pigmentation, and meeting your daily requirement can prevent pigmentation.
-drink plenty of water to make your skin supple and to get rid of toxins. You should be drinking 2-3 liters of fluids in summer.