Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChuchelkarYour feedback matters!
My face is oily and black heads is full affect in my face and my face is very dull. How to remove black heads in my face.
Hi. Meri face pe dandruff ki vajah se white goles horahe hai qki I have too much dandruff on my head. Ab face pe baht irritation si horahi hai. Beard pe bhi bahut khaarish horahi hai. Iske liye koi home remedy hai jisse releive mil jaye jaldi. Mujhe sir kisse dhona chaiye doc. please surely tel.
My skin toon was dark. I try many fairness cream. But it do not work. So plz, can you suggest me, how I get my skin as fair skin?
My skin has become extra sensitive or whatever after a pimple treatment medication which I took from october to december 2015. It becomes reddish like rashes even after trimming or shaving or even on its own when I run or play. Sometimes it appears even on hands and other parts rather than face only. Plzz suggest something.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months bat didn't see any changes. What should I do.
Hi im male wat should I eat to get inner glow and look or get fair skin from inside my body wat should I eat to look fairer and clear from inside please tel me wat should I eat to look fairer plz.
Rosacea is a skin condition that is characterized by redness and the appearance of pus filled red patches on the face. Small bumps that are red in color and filled with pus may also be present on the skin. This condition can last from a few weeks to a few months. However, because of its appearance, this condition may be mistaken for acne or other allergic reactions.
It mostly affects women who are middle aged or have a fairer skin tone. This disorder does not have a cure but treatments can help in limiting the symptoms of rosacea.
The symptoms of rosacea are:
- Swollen red bumps: Bumps that look like pimple and contain pus can develop on the skin; the skin tends to feel tender and hot.
- Facial redness: Facial redness is caused by swelling of blood vessels on your cheeks and nose.
- Problems in the eye: This disorder may lead to problems in the eye such as irritation, dryness and swelling in the eyelids.
- Enlarged nose: The skin on your nose may become thick and swollen, making it look enlarged.
Causes of rosacea:
There is no exact known cause of rosacea. Contrary to popular belief, poor hygiene does not cause rosacea. There are certain factors that trigger increased blood flow to the skin, them being:
- Environmental factors
- Spicy foods
- Various medications that dilate the vessels that carry blood
- Chemicals present in cosmetics
Treatment options available for rosacea are:
- Oral antibiotics: Antibiotics are used to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation resulting from rosacea.
- Medications that reduce redness: Certain medications which come in the form of gels, when applied on the affected area, help in constricting blood vessels thus reducing the redness.
There are certain measures that you can take to prevent rosacea, some of them are:
- Use sunscreen: Use a sunscreen to prevent damage from sun exposure, make sure the sunscreen has a SPF count of 25 or more. However, the SPF measure should be determined by your skin texture.
- Use gentle products on your skin: Use a mild cleanser to clean your skin and make sure to moisturize on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have a pimples and acne on my face and back, I used face wash and face become dry and dull looking. What should I do?
Sir my hand skin mostly elbow part get darken and it seems uneven it get tanned and also consult me what should I do to improve my skin texture of my hand it is very dull. Please sir help me out.
My girlfriend's under eyes are getting darker by time. Can you please suggest me some ideas to get rid of this?
My mother has a problem of vomiting, loose motions and fever. Today she did a green vomit once. Please suggest some household medicins. Her age is 43.
This is a simple yet effective remedy for dark circles. Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in a small cup. Place this cup in boiling water for 2 minutes so that the oil inside become slightly warm. Apply this oil around the eyes and massage lightly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes. Do this at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
It gives great results if practiced regularly