Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 31 years old, I have PCOS problem. Left ovary: endometrial cyst around 3.0 Last period date: Feb 17 Egg: Present in Right ovary and ruputered on Day 16 (March 3, 31. I was put in come 50 and after rupture period I was given suten 8.0 gel. Concern: Feeling pain in breast when I touch it Today (March 18) is Day 31, I took pregnancy test and it is negative. Can I wait for some more days to take pregnancy test once or more? Or it is going to be of no use? Has there been any real scenarios of taking test after some days gives positive result?
I got pregenant of 4-5 weeks and I took a combination of misoprostol and misoprine,(ipill) then 5 days bleeding and pain was in my body and some peace of shisht also came out during bleeding, and after 14 day I check with prega news it shows positive sighn, wt should I do ?
I am getting married in a month, I am not planning kids for latest nest 2 years, what will be the best possible way to avoid pregnancy for long term. I have heard about a procedure where in a spring kind of thing will be inserted to avoid pregnancy.
I am not getting periods regularly. My mensuration cycle period is irregular. What should I do get periods regularly?
I am suffering from pcod and thyroid due to which m facing lot of hairfall I want to knw how long I have to take d treatment for same to prevent hair fall problem.
She is not getting her periods fr more than 2 days in her cycle that too not heavy, further she is gaining weight too. She had 2 ipill one each last 2 months nd also has hormonal trouble in past. Could it be pregnancy? The periods happen every month but only flr two days with brownish thing and some blood. Please help.
I'm married for six months. Before ten days of getting my periods I will always have symptoms like stomach pain, pimple white discharge. After marriage if I get such symptoms I become worried that I can't get pregnant this month. Please tell me if I have such symptoms before periods. Is there any chance to get pregnant or chance to miss my periods. Please tell me.
Hi doc first up all I have irregular period problem I asked to you. After your suggestion was very help. I'm also married but I don t have any sex feeling in physical relationship so what I should do? please help me doctor.
Sir what is the best procedure to avoid pregnancy I and my wife got first baby with scissoring and baby is now 45 day old we want to have 5 years gap or even may be permanent solution without any surgery please suggest thanks.
Is that possible for me to take two penis in my avgina and one in ass is that good I saw that it in adult movie. Please advice.
I have done my test by the pregnancy test kit and it came positive. But want to go for an abortion now and got to know about the medicine i. E combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol. So, I would like to know is it safe for taking the pill? will it affect in any future pregnancy? also would like to know about the dosage of this medicine. Thank you.
In this modern age of it revolution virtually everything has become possible online, including medical consultation. Like a coin has two sides, there are pros and cons for online medical consultation. If used appropriately and judiciously it can definitely improve healthcare outreach.
Medicine is science and art. It requires years of training and experience to become a good doctor. Diagnosis requires knowledge of not only the disease but also of a lot of other personal, familial, environmental information related to the patient. Hence, whenever asking for a medical opinion online please be sure to describe your problem in detail and include information about the following:
1. Age, gender, weight and height
2. Marital status, occupation
3. Brief family history - any deaths, high blood pressure/diabetes/tb/ asthma
4. Personal history including diet (veg/non-veg), sleep, addictions, bladder-bowel problems, etc.
5. Medical history - any current or past diseases, past surgeries or hospital admissions, any medications, any allergies (this is very important).
6. Current medical problem description: time since problem started, how did it start, is continuous or episodic, what makes it better or worse, location, relation to time of day, nature of the problem (for eg. Pain - dull or sharp or electric current like), any treatment taken or reports conducted, how does it affect your daily work and life and other relevant details.
Also, please make it a point to answer all the questions asked by the doctor and follow up. By doing this you will be able to derive optimum benefit of online consulting.
Wish everyone a healthy life!
My age is 36.4 months now, am unmarried, planning to get married, I want to know that, will It be problematic to get pregnant at this age or can i conceive easily? and please tell me what precautions should i take to get conceive easily & quickly. Kindly help me to get out from this tension, because I am very much worried about it.Thanks.
My period for this month is delayed by almost 10days and counting. I eat papaya daily. Taken pregnancy test and it's negative. please suggest a remedy for this. Thanks in advance.
I am 7 week 2 days pregnant as 3 days before i had a sex with my husband. Is there any wrong happened to my pregnancy?
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.