Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chitre Anand Kumar PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Can we use the readymade braces for teeth straightening, is it safe & can it make our crooked, crowned teeth straight?
I have pain in my last teeth in right upper jaw. It only pains when I drink water, coldrink or eat anything that is colder. It do not pain while sleeping or always. It only pains when I eat and drink cold stuffs.
I have a pain in my teeth from last 3 days. This pain at the end of my teeth chain, is there any infection or its coming a new teeth?
I am 22. I want to know my teeth is still yellow and how can I make them whiten and bright. I want to know so please answer me asap.
Doctor I have problem in teeth last two big teeth very pain full I am not able to eat hard items and if I drink any thing like tea are water very sensitive I don't have cavity and plug I feel sensitive problem only I am using sensodine tooth paste only when I am brush for 1 hour or 2 hour good after again same problem start. Kindly give good medicine for me to free from this pain pls.
I have red patches on back of my tongue and it is about 15 day and is not fading. please tell me what to do. Is it dangerous or sign of oral cancer.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I brush twice n use mouth wash two times but still I am suffering from pyrea. Kindly suggest what to do as my all front teeth gums are receding exposing my tooth roots I fear that I might loose my tooth very spoon.
I have a cronic problem which i am facing since last 5years. My mouth diameter is reduced so much in that i can not even pass my single finger. In short,the space between my upper and lower teeth is reduced to the 10 mm(1cm). I have been chewing gutkha since i was 18 years old and right now i am almost 42years old. In past two years i got two big ulcers behind my molar tooth and i had done biopsy of all two ulcers. Both reports were normal. One dentist suggested me to remove ulcer by laser and i was gone through that treatment. But at present,my problem become so worse that i can not eat a thing bigger than 1 cm in diameter. One oral surgeon suggest me to do an oral flap surgery. So my question is that will it be benificial to me? Is there any other option rathere than gone through the surgery. I am afaid of such big surgery. Once i was taken to the operation theatet,but my blood pressure became lower so much and surgery could not be performed. And tell me something about flap surgery. How long will it take to complete surgery? Since how long i will have to maintain certain care taking steps of my buccal mucosa? And what is the success rate of such surgery?
I'm 48 years old. Today I have passed through an RCT for lower jawat 2 pm. Now I noticed little swelling in that portion on face. What should I do?
Recently I consulted a dentist n he advised me to choose between orthodentic treatment and cosmetic procedure. So, I am a little confused. Which is better and why? if I go for cosmetic procedure for midline diastema closure will it cause any harm in future?
I am 23 years old. People say that I have gorgeous smile but I feel my teeth are becoming yellowish. What should I do?
Sir main 32 years ka hu kuch dino se mere daat bahut weak lag re mi smoke karta tha wo Bhi chod chuka hi. Ab mjhe kya Krna chahiye.
Dear Doctor. Hypersalivation for past 6 months with recurring mouth ulcers. Undergone cholecystectomy in 2016. Bowel moments irregular and reflex esophagus is very high. Bitter tasting mouth and halitosis is present. Appetite and normal food. Misaligned teeth and trauma in upper gum is present. Gum painful. Mild pain in throat. Please advice. Thank you.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.