Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi i am 28 years old girl my periods are not regular and soon i get tired please suggest me some solution
Is it ok to have sex at 11 th day of mensuration cycle? Is the possibility of pregnant pregnant is more if a condom is put on wrong and then fixed? I urinated and and a foreplay before having sex. Please help.
Hi sir/mdam already I said that I have a hypo thyroid, I have one doubt in that I got a married last year, I am trying to conceive still there is no result in that, and one more thing I have no irregular periods it is regular, can you give me the suggestion,
I had sex last night and I ate about half of a pineapple today. But I happened to hear that it prevent from being pregnant. Is that true? Do it prevent me from being pregnant?
Hi All, Me and my wife had unsafe sex from past 3 months usually she will use I pill tablet to avoid pregnancy, However she was 2 months pregnant can you please suggest some medicines to get abortion, as we didn't want to get children at early stage of our life I would really appreciate if you can send me a prescription along with steps to take care after abortion Thanks
Hi sir meri wife ko 3 ko period aaya Tha aur maine 10 12 14 16 17 ko sex kiya Hai mai ye janana chahta hoo ki is period mai sex karne se meri wife pregnant ho sakti hai yaa nhi because meri wife kaa pahle Miscarriage ho gaya tha but ab mai bachha chahta hoo isliye sir plzzz help me ki is baar bachha ho jayega ki nhi meri wife ko please sir help me.
Good morning sir I am 22 years old Whole day I sit behind my mother because she is bed ridden Some work I do But I am getting pain After eating lunch and dinner While drinking water What's the problem can I know.
I am taking yamini pill & my breastfeed baby gets irritated & refuses to sleep & crying. Is it side effect of yamini or other issue?
After fingering My vagina is sore and feels like my insides are coming out. I am scared please help.
I am having a severe back pain and right leg pain and I am pregnant woman of 8 month running. So give me remedies for this.
We often fear change in our daily routines, it makes us anxious and jittery. But sometimes change is often required to shake up your life and inculcate better and healthier daily habits. We are creatures of habit and linearity, and like to keep it so. Soon these new habits will be a part and parcel of your life in no time. But it is important to push yourself and be disciplined and not slack off when your body refuses to comply.
- Exercise daily: This habit can never be stressed upon enough. It gets your body up and running first thing in the morning, and helps to make you feel good about your body. When exercising daily, your body is fit and healthy, decreasing the risk of lifestyle diseases. The kind and level of exercises that you do is completely dependent upon your goals.
- Eat right: What you eat everyday by way of habit, makes more impact than you think. Stick to well-balanced meals that supply your body with just the right amount of proteins, carbohydrates, etc. Food also has an impact on your moods and it is important that you understand what each food does to different kinds of moods. Make sure you eat a power-packed breakfast for it is the only meal of the day that gives you enough energy to get through to the next meal.
- Limit your online time: Social media has become so much a part of our lives. But being online and making your social media presence felt all the time isn't all that 'cool', but a rather unhealthy habit. Checking your phone constantly for those incessant notifications, hearing ghost rings, can make you have extremely jumpy nerves. Limit the number of times you check your phone in a day, and have phases where you don't touch it at all, especially just before you go to bed. The glare of your smartphone can not only ruin your sleeping patterns but also your eyesight.
- Stay hydrated: You should drink a glass of water first thing in the morning, to wash out all the toxins that have accumulated overnight. This helps to boost your metabolism and raises your energy levels. Drink enough water the rest of the day to keep up this cleansing effect.
- Meditate: In a world that is now so virtual, it is integral that you take out time for yourself and yourself only. Meditation is a way by which you can find inner peace and clear your mind of all unnecessary thoughts. It helps you to focus on yourself, your goals and wants. Starting your day peacefully with intent and focus is the way to go.
It's all about trying and being disciplined enough to keep at it and succeed. It is for your betterment and will go a long way to keep you healthy mentally, physically and emotionally.
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.