Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChetnaYour feedback matters!
I have pimple on my face. Please consult a cream or gel so I can remove my all pimples and get a brighter n fairer face.
I have scalp psoriasis since last 3 years and recently when I searched my head then blood came out and at that spot it became a wart. Is it good to remove that wart via laser treatment? Please advise.
My face is getting dull day by day, even I am working out daily and using good skin care products. Is it my diet, please suggest a healthy diet, but not that wud put a hole in my pockets.
How to manage my hair in a healthy way? What kind of shampoos and what kond of food I take for good hair?
I am suffering from under eye dark circles, for lst two years and from 2,3 months it become darker what should I do, please give any solution to reduce it.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from too much of hairfall even my head almost getting bald. How can I recover?
How to stop early hair whitening? I am suffering with this from five months, and no idea how to stop. Is there any food habits related to this or this is due to I am using my computer all day?
Doctor. Mere pure body ke skin me problem hair. Mujhe summer me bahut dane niklte hai air unme khujli hot I hai. Khujane me bad pure body me nishan ubhar kate hai. Bhahut jyada khujali hot I rahti hai. Mujhe es problem ka elaj bataye. Main bahut pareshan hu. Please dr.
I am 21 years mal. Im working in a tele brand my position is sales rep I have a hair loss problem its so embarrassing for me I need solution to require my problem.
Hi I am Swathi my age 24'i worry my dull skin and black marks used to a lot of Cousmatic'but should not work please can you hello me?
I am suffering from 1) severe gastric issue 2) nail deformation and nail injury 3) skin itching only in night time.
I have lots of black spot on my face how to clear that one please suggest me some cream or anything else.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back it has been scared what creams can I use to get rid of it?
I am having pigmentation in cheeks and under eye area. And dark circle under eye. Tried everything but, no results. Please help.
I am 17 years old male. My face is crowded with pimple. The marks of pimple is also very irritating. Tell me the solution. And I jerk my penis. Means I do sex irregularly. Is this the reason of pimple? And how should I control this?
My mom is suffering from hairfall since 10 years. She is 46 yrs aged woman. Rate of hairfall is very high as compared to hair growth. She has used ayurvedic oil once to treat but got no results. Suggest treatment regimen.
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.