Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I' m 47 yrs old and had my last periods on 13th feb since than I haven' t got my periods, on the contrary my weight is not getting stable also igot ultrasound done for endometrial thickness which shows 11mm thickness. I' m having swelling all over. Please Suggest.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and having irregular mensuration. I didn' t get period from 4 months, from initial stage I am facing the same problem. Could you please suggest me some medicine to get my periods on regular basis. Awaiting your reply. Regards
My wife is having a problem of repeated miscarriages for last 3 years. We have done all the tests for her (i. E. Apla profile, beta2 glycoprotein profile, tvus, torch, hba! c, tsh etc) please sugeest a line of treatment or what else we can do. She is 26 year old and I am 32 year old.
Some doctor has told me about Ultrasound uterus can you tell me what is this and how much it will cost? Please help me.
This month my mensuration is delay for 2-3 days and am feeling irritated so please give me home remedy.
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.
My wife is pregnant with 16 weeks and having whooping cough since 2-3 weeks. What should I do to get her relief from choking and breathing problem?
It appears that, in large populations of people, drinking coffee may (on average) confer health benefits. In particular, the risk of cardiac death and of overall mortality appears to be lower in coffee drinkers, with the optimal benefits seen in people who drink 3 - 4 cups per day. Whether caffeine has anything to do with such health benefits is not entirely known. Coffee contains a host of active substances aside from caffeine - substances that are thought to act as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents, for instance - that may be contributing to this beneficial effect.
Epidemiological studies like this one, no matter how well they are performed, cannot possibly answer whether a specific individual will realize health benefits from coffee drinking. They can only tell us about the average response, across a large population.
We know that some individuals (probably determined by their genetic makeup) are particularly sensitive to caffeine, and may suffer severe sleep deprivation, jitteriness, or palpitations after drinking coffee (or any other caffeine-containing food or medication). We also know that caffeine sensitivity can change dramatically at various periods in one?s life (especially during pregnancy, when sensitivity to caffeine almost always increases). Drinking coffee is clearly not a good idea for everyone.
As a general rule, then, coffee drinking appears to have health benefits. But at least until routine genetic testing is available that might tell us about our own individual sensitivity to caffeine, whether coffee drinking is a good idea for us is something we?re just going to have to figure out for ourselves.
Read all about coffee and your heart.
Cardiac mortality: Compared to people who drank no coffee, people who drank one cup per day experienced an 11% reduction in cardiac mortality.This mortality
benefit ?peaked? (at about 20%) for people who drank 3 - 4 cups per day, and then began to diminish as the amount of coffee consumption increased beyond that level.
Cancer mortality: Several reports over the years have suggested that coffee might reduce the risk of certain cancers. In this large study, however, there was no difference in cancer mortality between people who drank no coffee, and people who drank from 1 to 6 cups of coffee per day.
Overall mortality: Compared to people who drank no coffee, coffee drinkers had a reduced mortality rate. Again, this mortality benefit seemed to peak at between 3 - 4 cups per day (at about a 15% reduction in mortality).