Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 22 years old male. I just want to know how can I get rid of acne problem, and one more thing. I have oily face skin and within 2 to 3 hours after washing my face with soap, it becomes so dull. And which facewash will be suitable for me?
I am a salesman, My work is field work, So I spends my 3 or 4 hours per day in sunlight, That's why my skin turn dark black, I used many thinks but I haven't any solution, pls halp me out.
I have uneven skin tone. and all skin is covered with white heads & pimples. Also having constipation problem. please suggest.?
Blister in my lips inside which medicine I can take its to hert from 5 days please provide me information about its.
I have a problem in my skin colour. My colour of neck and face skin become very dark. My body colour is very fare but the colour of skin which can't be covered by clothes become very dark so what will be the treatment to overcome this skin disease?
Hello, My face is becoming so oily and becoming dull day by day. It also having too many pimples. Please suggest what should I do and tell me please why this is happening.
I am 66 years old male. I was diagnosed with enlarged prostate 4-5 years ago. I had gone for a blood test and ultrasound scan. Dr. suggested it was beginning of the problem and get checked up every six months. Careless as I am, I do not follow the advise. The result--I find the urine flow gets very thin in the night, I wake up twice. Occasionally there is mild sense of burning in the urinary tract, but no burning while actually urinating. I can't consult a homeopath who does not tell the name of the medicine. What is the remedy for me. I am non-diabetic, non-smoker, non-alcoholic, but a person who gets agitated quickly. I like sweet more than salty cookies, but I avoid too much sugar. I have problem in throat as well--some tingling sensation, a residual thing of a long bout of cough, for which I took allopathic, homeopathic and ayurvedic treatments, in this order. Yet the occasional tingle in the throat persists. Only recently I found my blood pressure mildly high--average of the three readings in the day is like--124/79 earlier it used to be around 116/75.
I am a 20 yr old male and I dnt have muschrd nd beard production, wt to do? Only no production @ faces, pls help me. I want a skin doctor reply.
Can liva light cream be used for dark underarms. I have heard dat if v stop using it. Dark patches appear. I want a permanent treatment. Is this cream safe ?
I am a 22 age boy. My skin looks some different color changing (some white & some black). What I do?
I'm having. Hereditary dark circles and they make my face look dull ,what should be done to reduce it?
Hello sir, Now I am 24 years old. Sir my problem is, I am having black spots on my body from 6 months ago. I have use some cream but it don't give any effect. So what should I do ?
I want to make my skin tone same every where. It different on neck, diff on nose, diff below eyes, diff at ears. I want smooth skin without pimple marks. please help.?
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??