Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan HariaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering in continued headache I cannot breaks that problem, I had contacted many doctors but still I have continued headache please help me thnk you.
Skin condition which is marked by red, itchy and scaly patches is known as Psoriasis. It is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin.
The top five conditions that can damage the condition are listed below:
- Infections: Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Weather changes: Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Alcohol: There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Stress: Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Cuts and bruises: If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I used to masturbate 2 times a day and my age is 26 now and from past 13 years I am masturbating and after masturbation from 1 year my penis is getting weak and losing its energy .i am not happen with my penis I am getting married in the next coming year now what are the problems I can face in the future.
I get up early morning. My head is pained. I feel very week. I wont be able to do anyone work. What should i do?
Masturbation is a good or bad habit please tell me its advantage and disadvantage. And what to do control erection?
I have a bleeding nose from a very long time. I'm undergoing a diagnosis but of no use. Kindly help me. Thank you.
I am suffering from tough headache. So can I get out from it? Please consult me the better solution for it. I get rid of it. Please.
I masturbate daily age 16 after every 22 hours to be exact. Will it harm my studies or exams? Thanks dear doctor.
Marriage is believed to be a license for sex, there is always a partner available anytime, anywhere. Right? Maybe, in the initial stages, before the realities of marriage set in (that too provided you have the privacy and the household chores in order). With kids entering the scene, this scene changes completely. For both men and women, life changes drastically, and sex soon becomes a thing of the past.
While the woman undergoes a lot of physical changes and the new one becomes the centre of all her attention, the male is confused somewhere between frustration and loss of attention.
Suddenly, everything revolves around the new one, and somewhere, the physical intimacy between the couples is completely lost. Most couples resign to it as a way of life, a part of parenthood. Some get frustrated and may even look for sex outside marriage. Come to think of it, what created the child is taken away completely by the child.
However, the scene need not be as bad too. There are always ways and workarounds and taking out a couple of hours for the couple should not be a problem, if planned nicely.
With the kid on the scene, the couple often loses privacy (of the house sometimes, of their bedroom for sure). This is also one of the main reasons for the loss of sex. Maybe, after a year (or earlier depending on a case-to-case basis), try to have a separate bedroom for the child. This not only gives you privacy but also can lead to a romantic night. So, growing a baby does not have to take you away from your partner!
Ensure the kid (or kids) is taken care of. Get your close family or friends to babysit them and get yourself out of the environment physically. Being at home will make you constantly want to supervise if things are going well. Trust your babysitters, and they will be fine. Do this at least once a month (or more frequently if possible) to keep the romance alive.
Plan your day:
With a newborn baby around (or for that matter, with a child around, whatever the age), there is never an end to the to-do list. Getting to bed very late completely drained does not allow for any physical intimacy between you and the partner. Once in a while, wind up a little early, leave some things for the next day and take some time out with the partner. Even some heartfelt talk would leave you feeling close and be a great way to end the day. Sex, for sure, demands some physical energy and reserve it! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Delayed / no sleep during nights. There seems to be no" sleepy mood" at all. I am 62 and apparently do not have any health problems.
I have a operation for finger fracture last year now it is fine and I have no such pain in recently . Am I eligible for army/ police or not?
I am getting frequent itching on my both testicles since two years. I have used medicines, but it is not cured permanently. Please suggest some safe medicines for permanent cure.
I have a pain on may head. When I touch over on my head there is a pain. But I have not got hurt anything from last two days over there. What might be the sudden reason of pain on the top of my head and effects on the body due to it.
I am suffering from the fever in last 2 weeks and I have stomach pain can you suggest what should be done?
Testosterone is a powerful hormone, with the ability to control sex drive, regulate sperm production, promote muscle mass, increase energy, and even influence human behavior (such as aggression and competitiveness). It’s no wonder that a decrease in testosterone would cause quite a stir. However, it is a natural part of aging.
In the Womb
Testosterone plays an important role in shaping the developing fetus during pregnancy. It drives the development of the male reproductive system. Testosterone also masculinizes the brain.testosterone levels have to fall within a very narrow margin in order for the fetal brain to be healthy. High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism.low levels of fetal testosterone may boost your chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Adolescence to Early Adulthood
Testosterone levels are at their highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The first physical signs of testosterone, or androgens, in the body are apparent during puberty. A boy’s voice changes, his shoulders broaden, and his facial structure becomes more masculine. But as men get older, their testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
|Age:||T Level (ng/dL):||Age:||T Level (ng/dL):|
|0-5 months||75-400||0-5 months||20-80|
|6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20||6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20|
|10-11 yrs.||<7-130||10-11 yrs.||<7-44|
|12-13 yrs.||<7-800||12-16 yrs.||<7-75|
|14 yrs.||<7-1,200||17-18 yrs.||20-75|
|15-16 yrs.||100-1,200||19+ yrs.||8-60|
|Avg. Adult Male||270-1,070||Avg. Adult Female||15-70|
|30+ yrs.||-1% per year|
Testosterone and Aging
low testosterone levels can cause changes in sexual function, including:
- reduced sexual desire, or low libido
- fewer spontaneous erections
- impotence (erectile dysfunction)
Other signs of decreased testosterone levels include:
- changes in sleep patterns
- emotional changes, such as low self-confidence or lack of motivation
- physical changes, like increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).
While the symptoms described here are considered a normal part of aging, they could also be signs of several underlying factors. These include:
- a reaction to certain medications
- thyroid gland disorders
- excessive alcohol use
- the best time of day to have a blood sample taken for a testosterone test is around 8 a.m.