Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChawdaYour feedback matters!
I have chicken pox mark in my face for 1 and half years. But the black mark of pox in my face is not going I have tried many thing but none is helpful. Help me what to do to remove thes pox mark.
I need solution for palmoplantar keratoderma. I have dead skin in my palm and feet sole. Is there any kind of solution for this?
I have fully stored oil on nose. Whenever I press the nose oil and puss comes out. They are also scars on the cheeks. What should i do to cure?
I have swelling in upper lips. Sometimes it occurs in lower lips. I am 11 year old boy. Pain hota hai aur matlab jyada ho jata hai.
I have this skin problems on my foot above 1 year. I consult many skin doctor but its does not cured. What is this? How its came? remedies for this.
Hey Guys can you suggest m e a good face wash which can help in lightening my skin also, Currently I am using creams containing kojic acid too for lightening up the scares,
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have rashes on my face and my skin becomes very less moistures in specially in summer's what to do tell me some tips care off my skin.
Hello Sir, I m suffering from eczema skin problem my hands palm is now caking day by day. Kindly suggest me what I will do because from last 6 month I m taking medicines from different kind skin specialist but I m not getting any benefit fro that.
I am 35 years old lady. I am suffering from black spots like "til" on my face and hands. And my face colour is also uneven. And have open pores problem also. I want a clear face. What should I do? please guide me.
Meri skin dull dikhti hai mujhe kya karna chahiye and face ke liye vitamin capsules laga sakta hu kya if yes then koi particular brand hai?
I am 29 years old male, and having prostate problem, can you please tell me the reason of this disease and what I should avoid in future. Please advise medicine and food supplements.
Dr. My hand nd my face color does not match with my body color. My body is fairer. Than my face nd hand. What would I do. Does good food make my face and hands fairer. If yes, suggest what kind of food should I eat.
I have lot of black head on my nose as well as on forehead and also have oily skin can you help me out with this problem?
I am 62 years Male suffering from Prostate Enlargement for the last 4 years. Now I am planning to go for TURP which is suggested by Urologist. Now I understand that Laser surgery for this is available which is painless and bloodless where recovery is reported to be very fast unlike conventional surgery. Please inform me which is best type of surgery ie. Either conventional or laser surgery.(weight of the gland is 140 gms.
Hello doctor I am 19year old boy and I have little skin problem like dark spot and pimple so please suggest me some solution for pimple and dark spot free skin please.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.