Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan HajariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir My son is 16 months old and still he has not started walking him self He walk with sports of fingers or any My delivery was normal n baby also health 3.9 K.G Pls tell me what to do His dr tv vitamin n vitamin D iron But still no use I am worried Pls help me
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
Dear Sir, Please impart advise about the cold and cough of baby and 52 years old lady. Once attacked does not relief early. How we get rid of aforesaid problem. With regards.
Hi gud evening, my son is 4.5 years old. His weight is 11 kg. I wanted to put on his weight. What healthy food should I give him.
My son was born earlier before 48 days, now 5th month is going to be finished. Which food to start solids? Kindly advise. His head is not stand properly also not sit. I felt he is not take solid this time. My milk is not enough for him.
Hello doctor My 5 year young baby girl have allergy. Always she get sick of cold n cough. What should I do for her so that. She will not get sickness anymore. Please help.
My 8 year son has flat feet can he play badminton some time he say pain in foot he has three fracture in left and right foot and left foot also two years back doctor checked him and said that he has flat feet and also taken vitamin d test which is 12-13 we purchase arch support for him this is only for shoes playing time he use slipper what we purchase support for slipper in badminton ground sir do exercise and running then he say paining in his foot but he is very much interested in sport doctor said that we have to stop 1-2 month sports but badminton sir said that he will do only wall practising what we do pls help.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she cant keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My baby is two months old girl. She is only fed mother's milk. Now she has not done potty since 3 days. Before this, she was doing normal potty daily. She is taking medicines bisgly-xt drops, rxplus drops, calshine p drops, ostocalcium b12 syrup that are prescribed 1 & 1/2 months ago by paediatrician. Now please advise, what to do for her normal motion.
My baby is of 6 month he has loose stool problem since 8 days. We are giving ors and imubless. But stool is still loose what should we do. Please tell us.
I am 26 years old female. I got c-section delivery before 8 months I gave breast feeding to my male baby. I got malaria fever I stopped feeding for one month I do not have milk now again I want milk supply what can I do pls.
My son of 4years suffering from fever for last 2 days. Using paracetamol250 mg but didn't get relief. Getting high fever at night times, no shivering. Light cough for taking cold water.
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
Hi I have 11 months baby boy. I want him to be social to all. And I want him to be stubborn free man. Need tips from you doctor so that I can follow it and it will b help full. For me.
Children are found to be more prone to falling sick than adults. This is not only due to their lower immunity, but also the carelessness of the elders around. Since it is not expected of children to take precautions, it is up to the parents to take care of that. The following is a list of ways to protect your child from one of the most common kinds of illness encountered by children lung infection.
- Avoiding smoking in front of children: It is a well established fact that passive smoking or being in proximity to a smoker is almost as harmful as smoking itself. Parents who smoke in the presence of their children are putting the latter at the risk of lung infections and various serious lung conditions. Thus, children should be kept away from tobacco smoke as much as possible.
- Limited use of mosquito repellents near children: Mosquito repellents have been known to cause asthmatic attacks in small children. The liquidators and the mosquito coils contain chemicals which should not be inhaled, especially by children.
- Avoiding air pollution: Air pollution causes irreparable damage to the lungs of children. Harmful gases and smoke from vehicles can lead to asthma, or even lung cancer, in children. To avoid this as much as possible, children should be made to wear pollution masks, especially while travelling through busy streets with heavy traffic.
- Avoiding objects which can cause allergic reactions or act as triggers: The triggers vary from one child to another and for some, there might not be any trigger at all. However, it is the responsibility of the parents to keep the children away from things, which might cause allergic reactions. Examples of such objects are, certain fabrics, fur of animals, incense sticks, perfumes, talcum powder, citrus food, peanut, pollen, flowers, dust, fumes and so on.
- Teaching them personal hygiene: Teaching children to carry handkerchiefs, cover their mouths while coughing or sneezing, washing their hands properly, and other good hygiene habits, can combat lung infections to a great extent, as these help prevent the spread of germs.
- Timely vaccinations: Proper vaccination acts as a precautionary measure for lung infections in children. Thus, parents should get their children vaccinated after consulting the respective physician.