Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan HajariYour feedback matters!
My child baby girl aged 2.6 weight is 11 kg. But her birth weight was 1.6kg. She is 32 week born. Is her weight is Ok according to her age. And now she started going pre- school and usually caught by cold n cough. Sometimes with fever and without fever. Her cough (not dry) persist for 8 - 9 days. What extra supplements and food should I give to her?
Hi doctor I have my daughter age of 1 year hold baby she was got eye surgery in 6 months back for issue with eye cataract buildup. Now doctors said now baby 100% ok with vision. So now baby what ware tha glass for future vision So my questions is how 1 year baby how to maintain tha eye glass for ware please give me suggestions.
My 2 months old baby had a rash on neck region. The rashes have disappeared but there are white patches left. Will those disappear or are those something else. What can I do to get rid of white patches.
Hi doctors, My baby is not passing motion for past three days. He is four months old. He is taking both bf and ff. Is it normal or should I need to consult doctor.
My 4 months old daughter is crying every day and night with only few hours of rest. Please suggest the remedy for this cause.
Baby 5.5 months old. Having uneven fever from past 10 days . After giving Meftal P, Its ok. It has to be given twice in 24 hours. Gums are swollen. Digestion ok.
A nutritional disorder, the problem of rickets occurs if your child suffers from a deficiency of calcium, phosphate or Vitamin D. It causes softened and damaged bones, skeletal deformities, impaired development of the bone's growth plate (a spot of growing tissue found near the end of a long bone in adolescents and children) and stunted growth.
Here are few very simple ways you can prevent your child from getting it:
1. Having Vitamin D and calcium rich foods - One of the best ways to prevent this nutritional disorder from affecting your child is by making sure he or she have foods that are high in Vitamin D and calcium. Egg yolks, fish oil or fatty fish like salmon and mackerel are some of the Vitamin D foods that your child can have to strengthen his bones. Even foods that have Vitamin D added to it such as cereals, orange juice, milk and infant formula can also be given to your child. Sources of calcium can be soyabeans, nuts, broccoli, cabbage, cheese and yoghurt.
2. Going out in the sun - Considered to be an excellent source of Vitamin D, getting your child exposed to sunlight is another excellent way of getting most of this nutrient, as well as preventing him or her from developing rickets. Although the exposure time may vary from individual to individual, about 10-15 minutes of sun exposure without sunscreen can help.
3. Having Vitamin D supplements - Even the consumption of Vitamin D supplements can reduce your child's risk of getting rickets. Since mother's milk contains less than the recommended Vitamin D amount, infants too need to be put on Vitamin D supplements of 400 IU each day. For teenagers and young children, the recommended dosage is 600 IU of Vitamin D every day.
My one month baby's eyes are watery and white durt is available. Is it symptom of cold. If so then what to do?
My kid has tooth decay problem for 3 teeth. Pls help me to do permanent filling r temporary filling N present he don't have any pain.
Hello Doctors Team, My friend son born on 25th May and doctor advised to take the “ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN & PELVIS “scan due to the variation with the 9 month Scan report like Fetal kidney/Left Lower renal pelvis dilated measuring 25 mm and as per the latest “ULTRASOUND ABDOMEN & PELVIS “scan report follows, LEFT KIDNEY – Left Kidney shows normal in size. Show normal cortical echoes. CMD maintained. A well defined anechoic cystic lesion of size 1.7*2.1 cm noted in the lower pole. Ureters are not dilated. IMPRESSION: Possibility of Left Sample Renal Cortical CYST. Kindly suggest what the real issue is and what may be the impact and how the way forward. Waiting for the SPECIALISTS faster response for the way forward. THANKING YOU ALL IN ADVANCE!
My baby is 2 month old n she is hvng cloudiness on his eyes is it normal n she was born very week 2 kilo now her weight is 4 kilo so what should I do please help me out.
My grand son is 16 months, diag rickets, 25-oh vit d3 - 8.8, cal 8.51, phosphorus 4.0, APD 999. Without support can not sit from bed can not standup. He walk when made standup, what to do for his cure.
I am addicted to masturbation. I do it daily. Is there any way to get rid of that. I am loosing my weight. How to overcome this problem.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??