Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Mohan HajariYour feedback matters!
I am a mother of an 11 month old baby. My LMP was 19 march it got over on 21 march. I have had an I-pill on 23 march. However, on 30 march I have my menses again. Is it normal or should I go for further consultation?
My daughter is 2.5 years old. Her birth weight was 1.990 kg. At the age of 9 months she got operated for p. D. A. Surgery at escorts, okhla. She is not having any health issue. She is very active but very thin. Around 10 kg in weight now. If she play more in day she got pain in kegs in night. What can I give her?
My baby is born with brachial plexus birth injury. Now she is 6 months old, we have consulted few orthopedics n neurologists all they have said is go for surgery. Is that problem wont recover with physioteraphy? if we go for surgery also will there be any side effects for baby in future? kindly advise.
Hi. My baby is 2 months old. I am giving him breastfeed inspite of that he is hungry. I have done each n every possible way to increase the milk production but nothing could work. Can I give the baby cow's milk. Please suggest.
Sir my daughter is 6 years old, she was suffering the day night bed wetting, pl give solution for that
My daughter is six months old and was administered BCG vaccine at birth. Till date there is no scar on her arm. Should we vaccinate her again. Does successful BCG vaccine necessarily leave scar?
My baby 10 month old is suffering from fever from last three days and become senseless 2 times for last 2 days and till now he is suffering from fever please suggest what to do?
My daughter is 12 years old her face texture has changed. She has got tiny heat pimples on her forehead and on back of her neck. She has got blackheads on her nose. She uses antidandruf shampoo for her hair and clean and clear face wash. Can you suggest how to remove that blackhead and improve her skin texture.
My 4 yr daughter catches cold frequently (every month) but earlier it use to go itself without much medicines. But from the last 8 months it has become a big problem, without antibiotics it doesn't subsidises and takes 10 days. It stats with a very little cold and running nose but after a day or two it really become a big issue. Twice she has reported ear infection also. Please suggest me what to do? we recently sifted to vizag, is this because of change of place?
My child of 7 years having epilepsy since 2.5 years and taking continue medicine but sezuires are not stopping and have changed doctors also suggest what to do to stop sezuires. Taking care also. But problem occurs when it happens in school. School also takes care but how to stop sezuires.
My friend wife removed her uterus because of fibroid 1 year back but her ovaries are not removed but she dont get sex feeling during sex like before why?
My son is 6 months old nd he has hair problem. His hair are not growing as new new born child. His front half head is blank nd rest have very few hairs. Can you pls let me know the solution for this.
Mere ghar ek ladki hui hai aur uski aankh(eyes) nahi hai aur uska upar wala hoth nahi hai kya uska ilaj ho sakta hai? Please help me.
Hi, I am doctor Ayush Sharma. I am a specialist in orthodontics and in facial orthopaedics. I deal basically in braces in young children and adults as well.
Most of the eager children must be noticing that their children have got crooked teeth. The reason for this is evolutionary changes, the jaw size is decreasing, the number of teeth are still the same, the dietary changes. All these are causing the teeth to become more and more crowded. The reason is that of the jaw size and the tooth size relationship. It is not matching anymore. This is why you must be observing that the milk teeth are not falling at the right time whereas the permanent teeth are getting more and more delayed. The solution for this is we need to have regular check ups for our children so that this problem can be solved at an earlier stage. If the child comes to us at an earlier stage, we have more treatment options and the bone is less mature so we can perform better procedures such as braces and other orthopaedic appliances which help in enhancing the jaw growth so that all the teeth can be accommodated well and your child can have a perfect smile.
In earlier days, we only had the option of getting metallic braces done but with the advancement and the recent technologies that has resulted in tooth coloured braces, invisible braces, lingual braces and more and more advancements which make the treatment very comfortable for your child and this does not limit you to a child treatment as well, but it has enhanced and even adults can get their crooked teeth corrected by us which results in better smiles, healthier teeth and longevity of the teeth as well.
If you have any queries regarding your crooked smile, irregularly placed teeth or you are not happy with your chewing ability, you can definitely contact me through liberate or contact me via my phone number, via my email or message me.
The mother and the father, both clearly play defined roles in the development of a child’s personality. While the mother teaches the child things like kindness and love, the father reinforces messages like hard work and dedication. Due to various reasons, there are a number of children who end up growing up with single parents. Both the child and the parent have to deal with a lot of hardships.
The patterns observed also differ based on whether the single parent is the mother or the father. There are various negative effects to this, and few of them have been listed below.
- Social disconnect: Most children growing up with a single parent do not feel normal. There is a constant feeling of confused identity. In some cases, the children may not be able to cope with these hardships leading to depression and decreased self-confidence. In the long run, the child may be less compassionate and supportive and more aggressive and confused. There could be a sense of resentment towards the parents for forcing him to live with a single parent. The kid may also despise other children who grow up with both parents. They may also have very less friends and social connect than kids with both parents
- Odd combination: If a single mother is raising a son, her contribution to his growth is very limited from a psychological point of view. They would always look for a father figure whom they can reach out to. Same is the case with a girl growing up with a single father. She misses the mother with whom alone she would be able to share some things. The overall personality in both these cases is significantly altered from boys and girls who grow up with both parents.
- Performance levels: The stress of living with single parents puts pressure on the child constantly, and there could be performance dip in academics, sports, and co-curricular activities. These children also tend to become uncooperative; therefore getting them to follow the school curriculum becomes difficult. The chances of them dropping out of education and getting expelled from school are quite high.
- Social menaces: The incidence of smoking, alcohol abuse, and substance abuse is quite high and also happens much earlier in these kids. Because of the constant stress they are in, these become outlets for them to be themselves.
- Sexual abuse: With single parent children, the chances of sexual abuse (by them and of them) are also quite high.
These are some of the psychological problems that children growing up with single parent face. Although this may not be the case with all the children as every child has a different thinking and reaction. However unpleasant it may be, this continuous battle on raising a child alone and addressing these issues has to be fought every single day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.