Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My mom is diabetes patient and 54 yrs old. How many times sugar level should check within a year? Please advice.
I would like to know whether glucometer reading is accurate or manual testing is ok recently I tested my blood sugar in glucometer it showed 190 where as in manual testing it showed 240 which reading is correct I am using glucocard vital please help.
Dear doctor my father is 56year old and he is a diabetic and he can't Walt and he is always sleepy for he's daily activity we should take care please tell me what to do to change his life style. I took him to the top most hospitals but no use.
Hi sir i am a hypothyroid patient my age 22 I want to increase my breast size I thought to buy breast actives enlargement product. Please tell me is there any side effect to me. Can I buy and use it?
I am 45 years old my ldl is 108 chol is 158 hdl is 38, tgl is 92 uric acid is 6.7 give precautions for my health.
Hi doctor My age is 36 but I am suffering from diabetes I have more stress in my job. I am have sex problem pls help me.
My father is having fever since yesterday 102" F.he does not have dengue as he had been checked for it. Sometimes fever is coming sometimes it is not there. Is there anything serious plzz help. He is a diabetic patient n on medications.
How to identify symptoms of diabetes in early stages and give suggestions to take care towards overcome problems.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.