Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. ChandaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/Mam, My eye sight keep on increasing since 6 years. Now my eyesight is -4.5. I want to improve my vision. I want to see the world clearly without wearing spectacles. Could someone please suggest any remedy to improve my eyesight. I seldom watch TV. But when I watch at that am unable to see the picture my eyes feel like watering whenever I see tv. Please give me tips to cure it.
Sir. Accident se meri aakho ka nerves cut gya h jise. Meri aakho se pani aata rhta h. par dekhne me koi problem nai ho rhi h. Mjhe koi solution btaye please
I am 16 years old I am suffering from myopia. One of my friend also had myopia he used patanjali drishti eye drop and his eyes got from. -3 to -2 in just 10 days. Can I also use it. Will iy improve my vision.
Suffering from hair loss around temples and hair thinning in general. Is there any way except transplantation.
Am having heavy sugar that is around 218 before food and 514 after food. After the checkup kidney and eyes are working properly. Please sujjest some diets which can be done for me.
My brother does not see properly in night whenever its see all thing whether its nearby him or far away what should we do?
I had operation on my lower side of right eye. Doctor told calazia sist. But after 3 days I am not completely cure. When I will join my office and work properly. Now if I read something water comes from eye. Is it curable properly?
Hello Dr, please suggest me, My eyes becoming heat and red, very heat at night times, what can I do, for this clear my problem.
Give me the complete details about lasik laser treatment. I am suffering from short sight. Thank you.
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath