Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chanda J PunjabiYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 and I have lot of stress on my eyes as I work on a computer for 7-8hrs a day and that has caused dark circles.
I am 26 year old female. I have oily skin with excess sebum and oil secretion. Also I Have pimple scars and my skin looks tired. What facial, cleanser, face wash and moisturizer should I apply?
I am 28-year-old female and I am experiencing pain in lower abdomen from 2-3 days. I have stiffness in body ranging from neck to lower back. Also, feeling of numbness in hands and legs started since yesterday. Feeling lethargic, tired and sleepy with a heavy head.
Mera aur mere bf k beech physical relationship h. Physical relationship banana k baad us month period nahi aya. Phir next month period late s aya h.uska next month time s aa raha h t kya m pregnant hu. please suggest me doctor.
I am 18 years old but my hair is so white. I used hair treatment but no changes my hair. So please answer the my question what I am doing to my hair is black?
I am 40 years male. I wake up 6 am in morning goes for walk of 1.30 hour after that yoga for 30 mins and pranayam for 1 hour after that also I have back pain and my my body is producing lots of cough. Please suggest me what will I do to get rid of these problems.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hii. I am 28 years old girl. I am suffering last 8 years which is alopecia universalis disease. How can you help me. To out of this disease.
Hi sir please give me some diet chart so that it help to regulate my periods. Even I dnt hv any an idea wht is right or wrong for me in diet .So please kindly help me sir.
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from dry & cracked skin problem on my hand & foot fingers. I am facing this problem since my childhood.
I am facing acne and pimples on my face since last 1.5 months. And still continues with reddishness.
Mujhe kafi time sea mouth mea problem h mere mouth mea chalea ho rhe h bht ad mere gums sea blood nikalta rhata h is k saith mere galea mea bhi bhot pain h jub bhi so kar uthti hu tab mere lips mere teeth k saith chipak jatea h or us vajah sea lips mea swelling ad jakham hue h in sabhi problem ki vajh sea mea 15 din sea kucg kha pe bhi nhi rahi pls help me mere sea bola bhi nhi ja rha.
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Preterm babies with low birth weight
- Increased risk of premature delivery
- Gum bleeding
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.