Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ChaakeYour feedback matters!
i found this WOMEN WELLNESS PACKAGE on the site of Dr. Lal Path Labs : Package Includes: Complete Blood Count(Hemoglobin, PCV, TLC, RBC cOUNT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, Platelet Count, Automated DLC, Absolute Differential Counts, RDW) Total Thyroxine(T4) TSH- Ultrasensitive Vitamin D 25- Hydroxy Please let me know if this package is worth going for as i missed by regular periods last month...and i am currently doing a night shift....so wanted a good body checkup.
My question is that if female periods are 24 and 25 days cycle, 25 and 26 days cycle, 26 and 27 days cycle, 27 and 28 days cycle, 28 and 29 days cycle. Which time prefer for this days to do sex for pregnancy. Please give me best answer.
Having urine infection . Details are as below: 1- burning 2- blood in urine. Kindly mention the cause of the problem and remedies . Thanks.
I don't get periods on time, I took treatment of 3 months but after completing treatment I didnt get periods on time. Now I didn't have periods from past 5 months please help me.
Sir/Madam I am 19 years old I have a seb cyst near my right testis from last 5-7 months it was not painful but from last to days it's paining like a pimple very small pain I have shown it to the surgeon. He said there is no need to worry about the cyst it's normal thing and that cyst can be removed by a small surgery but I don't want to get operated bcoz on 25th june I am going for Airforce training for 6 months so please tell me is there any treatment for it other than surgery. I also took consultation from one homeopathic doctor and he have given me some Electro Homeopathic medicine and said that these medicines will shrink the cyst so is it true that Electro Homeopathic medicines will help in curing it? Plsss reply me soon whoever reads my problem.
My period was on 4 Feb 2017 and I took primolut from 4of march still date can I become pregnant today the date is 26 march 2017. please reply soon.
Without admit in the hospital how to abort a 21 weeks of pregnancy please help me in these but sure I want to abort immediately because it's already 6 months of pregnancy it's dangerous please can you give any home remedies to abort or any medical pills for abort.
Drink 8-12 glasses of water a day the individual needs differ. Some
Need a lot more of water depending on their physical activity, body
Constitution, health conditions, climatic conditions etc, while
Some others need less. Frequent urination or a leak in a healthy adult
Means he is taking extra fluids! so drink just enough water to keep yourself
2. Caffeine is not good for your bladder as it is a diuretic. It
Speeds up your kidneys and irritate the bladder. So a leaking
Bladder may signal more of caffeine in the diet.
3. It is not often an enlarged prostate that causes plumbing
Problems in men but an overactive bladder. So get it diagnosed and
4. It is normal to urinate once at night. Several visits to the loo at night
Indicate something is wrong. It could be just that you drink too
Much water in the evening or that you are anxious. If it's a
Regular habit to urinate more than twice at night keeping a fluid
Diary is recommended. Consult your doctor if it persists.
5. Another sign of an overactive bladder is urinating for more than
8 times a day.
6. Being overweight is a reason for stress incontinence. Stress
Incontinence is a condition where pressure on the bladder from
Cough or sneeze causes you to leak. It happens when the muscles in
The pelvis is weak and cannot handle this pressure.
7. It is not a small bladder that causes frequent leaks but your
Capacity. If you drink more water than you can hold you will
Probably leak. Weak muscles, nerve damage (due to conditions
Like diabetes), medications, infections etc can cause leaking.
Hi, Me and my friend had intercourse. I gave her I pill and she bleeds after 2 days of taking it. Now she has missed her period. I have checked using pregnancy test which shows negative. Please advice why there are no periods? And we live in two different states, she is uncomfortable going to doctor. Please advice how to tackle situation.
My girl friend is 23 Years old. Her periods happens in 22 days, and occurs for 3 days. When I kiss her her vagina does not get wet. Her figure is sexy, 34-30-34, does these phenomenon are normal?
Bhagwad Gita and Yoga Shastras categorize food into three types corresponding to their properties termed as gunas. Depending upon satoguna, rajoguna and tamoguna, the food items are categorized as satwik, rajsik or tamsik.
Satwik food provides calmness, purity and promotes longevity, intelligence, strength, health, happiness and delight. The examples of satwik food items are fruits, vegetables, leaves, grains, cereals, milk, honey, etc. These items can be consumed as they are. One can also live on satwik food for life.
Rajsik food items possess attributes of negativity, passion and restlessness. Hot, spicy and salty food items with pungent, sour and salt taste promote rajas qualities.
Tamsik food has attributes of inducing sleep, ignorance, dullness and inertia. The examples of tamsik food are meat, onions, garlic, leftover food, etc.
Only satwik food is offered to God. Rajsik and tamsik food is never offered as Bhog. The only persons who were offered tamsik and rajsik food in Ramayana are Ahi Ravana and Kumbhkaran. Both had an evil nature. Kumbhkaran signified tamas and Ahi Ravana, rajas or aggression. Tamsik and rajsik food can be converted into satwik by slow heating, sprouting or keeping them in water overnight. The examples are sprouted wheat and chana (chickpeas), etc.
A mixture of honey, milk, ghee, curd and sugar is called panchamrut and is a routine offering to the God. All the five components have satwik properties and their consumption promotes health.
In Ayurveda, there is a saying that any food item, which grows under the ground, is tamsik in nature and one, which comes from the top of the tree or plant like leaves, flower and fruits are satwik in nature. Satwik food is usually fresh, seasonal and locally grown.
Human beings are made up of body, mind and soul and soul is equated to consciousness or God. Whatever offered to external God if offered to the internal God or consciousness leads to inner happiness. The ritual, therefore, of offering food to God before eating forces us to either eat only satwik food or to include a substantial portion of satwik food in our meals. It helps a person convert his meal into a pure satwik one or at least adding satwik items.
Sprinkling water around the plate is considered an act of purification.
Many people confuse bhog with chadhava or offerings to the deity. While bhog is shared with God, chadhava is the offering of your illness or negative thoughts to the God and you go back with prasada of inner happiness. Many people counter the above argument by saying that alcohol is offered to Bhairon, viewed as a demon God, which means alcohol, is good for health. I personally feel that alcohol is offered to Bhairon not as a bhog but as an offering which means that people who are addicted to alcohol go to Bhairon and give their share of alcohol to him so they can de–addict themselves.
Hello sir, I got my periods on 30 April n got fresh on 5 may BT yesterday my periods started again after 4 days of fresh. N the flow as normal like asusal. I am afraid please give me any suggestion.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
What if I have a lump in breast and getting pain sometimes and feeling itching around breast. Is it a symptom of breast cancer or it may indicate that I may get breast cancer.
I am 27 week pregnant. In the night I can't sleep comfortably also I feel breathing problem. What should I do.
Ginger juice. 1 cup
Garlic juice 1 cup
Apple cider vinegar 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 cup
Take a pan and mix all juices in it. Boiled it until it remains 1 cup. Now enjoy this drink daily early morning empty stomach 1 teaspoon with honey. After 2 months you will see removal of stone.
I am 28 years and having pcod. I am irregular with periods with a gap of 50-60 days. This month I didnt get periods after 75 days. What shall I do?
During intercourse my wife get pain in her vagina initially but slowly pain goes away after a while. please help.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
- A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.