Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ChaakeYour feedback matters!
Hi, me and my girlfriend did unprotected sex on 6th February at afternoon 12.30 like that. She is a virgin. We tried for Intercourse for three times not even more than 15 seconds because as she is virgin she is getting huge pain when I inserted my part into her vagina. Moreover as its hurting her I not even inserted my male organ completely into her vagina, only half of it and not more than that, and also its not even more than 15 seconds each time and I removed my organ from her vagina as she says it hurts a lot. I not even rubbed to and fro in her vagina and also I already mentioned I inserted only half of my organ into her vagina in all the three times. And as it only 15 seconds and I not even rubbed to and fro there no chance of ejaculation inside her vagina. And to mention I didn't ejaculate or cum inside her. Moreover it is no possible in 15 seconds span of time, in all the three times the same repeated. After the third time I haven't tried again as she is experiencing a lot of pain. Nothing happened after that. At that time I don't know exactly whether my precum existed or not because I thought that it will not cause any pregnancy. But while going through on the next day (i.e.7th February) I found that precum may also contain a small amount of sperm which also cause pregnancy if they are alive. I don't no if there existed precum during Intercourse. Moreover I washed all my bud and shaft with soap when I was bathing before Intercourse. But I'm not sure the precum existed or not during Intercourse or even if it existed I don't know if it contained a small amount of sperm content. Thats why after reading the article in Google the next day (i.e.on 7th February) I was so scared that she may become pregnant. So I said her to take an ipill in less than 24 hrs (i.e before 12 pm of 7th February). She took the pill between 11.30 to 12.15 on 7th February afternoon i.e.exactly after 22-23 hrs after our Intercourse (i remind you again that I didn't ejaculate or cum inside her vagina and what I did I explained clearly at the top of my query. And also ro mention you one thing that she do not have a regular periodic cycle of periods. It varies each time. Her last date was 26th January and it was a 22 day day period. Now I'm also afraid that when her ovulation took place and is it the date of our Intercourse (i.e 6th February) eventhought I didn't cum inside her I'm afraid of precum if it contains any sperm that she may be pregnant. She took an ipill in less than 24 hrs. 1) Will it work or she can be pregnant if it was exactly her ovulation date even she took an emergency contraceptive pill? 2) she may be become pregnant even with my precum without ejaculation inside her? 3) what will be her ovulation date if her date was 26th January and it is a 22 day period, will it be 6th February or even the day after or day before 6th February? 4) will the pill work for all those cases? (note: she is experiencing a vaginal dryness from 6th February till today, is it any symptom for anything or its just the pills side effect?) Whatever may be the case please tell whether she is going to been pregnant or not? Please help me sir by replying fast, because I'm sooo scared?
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Pelvis Midline Hypoechoic nodule of size 14 mm x 8 mm x 6.8 mm seen Rt Ovary: very small in size measures 24 mm X 11 mm X 9 mm (vol: 1.3 cc) lt Ovary: very small in size measures 17 mm X 11 mm X 9.8 mm (vol: 1 cc) no definite cavity is seen no adnexal mass or free fluid is seen in the pelvis Impression 1.Hypoplastic uterus and streak ovaries.
Liposuction is a process of fat removal from the body through means of suction. This process involves insertion of thin, small and blunt tubes through cuts and incisions on the skin. These tubes are then used to suck out the fats from your body.
There are multiple liposuction techniques such as:
- Laser assisted liposuction: In this technique, low energy waves are used to melt the fat which is then removed via the tubes inserted in the body.
- Tumescent liposuction: This procedure initially involves administration of local anesthesia to the part of the body where the tube will be inserted. A large amount of anesthetic solution is then injected into the fat tissues in the body before embarking on the traditional liposuction procedure. General anesthesia is not required for this procedure.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction: In this technique, the fat is liquefied by using ultrasound waves. Using this technique, it is easier to remove fat from the sides of the body, upper abdomen and the back.
General info: The procedure is an outpatient procedure and generally does not require an overnight stay at the hospital. Usually local anesthesia is used in this procedure unless it is large amounts of fat that need to be worked on.
What is the objective?: The main purpose of the procedure is not to reduce weight, but to reshape certain parts of your body by getting rid of the fat. It is generally preferred for areas in your body which do not respond to either exercises or diet, such as the buttocks, upper arms and the legs. In some cases, it is combined with other procedures such as face lift, breast reduction and abdominoplasty.
What does it take care of?: Certain medical conditions such as fatty tumors, complications in fat metabolism and enlargement of the male breasts are treated by liposuction. You may notice an improvement in your body shape immediately after the procedure. The skin around the area where the procedure has been performed may turn loose and it may take a few months for the area to be normal again. After the procedure, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed to treat any infection that may occur. The recovery period is around a few days to one week.
She is having pregnancy of 5 months. She is taking meals only with curd. Will it any problem for baby?
- When the shoulder becomes painful and can't move normally because of inflammation is termed as Frozen Shoulder.
- Due to Cervical disc disease of neck.
- Most common cause is Diabetes.
- Any kinds of shoulder trauma or surgery.
- Lack of exercise.
- Restriced movement of shoulder.
- Warm fomentation.
- Exercises will help a lot.
- Controlling sugar level.
- After six month spontaneously recovered.
- Varunadi Kwatha 30ml BD before food.
- Simhanada Guggulu 1tab BD after food
- Ruksha swedana.
- Lasunadi Rasayana.
- Cold drinks
- Spicy and oily junk foods
- Carbohydrate rich foods
Hello doctor, I am 33 year old, I am unmarried. Sir I have ask you that during my periods I have suffer swelling on my whole body special on my legs Brest or abdomen. I feel so lazy during that time. Or for some weeks I also facing urine problem too, I feel swelling on lower part even urination time urine comes but not in flow. I am in tension. please tell me n suggest what to do.
I married from last two years . Me and my husband planning for child from last two months. Please tell us which is the best days for sex .and when we do sex after completing all fluid come out of vagina immediately .we mostly do in missionary position. So whether its normal that fluid come out ?
My wife underwent Anti-Mullerian hormone test which results 7.27 ng/ml indicating predictive PCOS/Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, is she suffering from both or one ? She also did Mantoux test which results positive 10 or more . Due to these in future would infertility arise if yes what are possible medications. please help.
I'm 24 years old female Having itching and infusion in my vagina. Which type of anti infection cream and medicine I can take.
Dear Mam, My wife is 26 years old and her period is regularly comes on date but some few month almost one and half month my wife's period is not come suddenly today my wife starting bleeding but her blood is black colour. So pl. Help me it's normal or not. And Mam we tried for child last three month. But not success. Pl. Give me a your valuable reply. Thanks.
Hi madam / sir. My age is 29 I I tried to conceive but I have cysts in both ovaries. Is possible can I conceive or not with medicine can I use pls tell me.
Hyperhidrosis can be generalised or localised. Hands, feet, armpits and groins are the most active areas.
Aluminium hydrochloride is used in regular antiperspirant in much higher concentration in solution or gel forms.
Drugs called anticholinergics are sometimes used.
Injection of botulinum toxin type a can be used for neural control of sweat glands,
Sweat glands removal or destruction is one option available for excessive under arm perspiration.
Affected people are aware of their condition and try to modify their life style to accommodate their handicap. This can be disabling in professional, academic and social life.
It affects both genders equally.