Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChaakeYour feedback matters!
I'am 18 years old female. Mene apne boyfriend ke saath physical relations banaye on 23 sept ussi raat mujhko periods aa gaye or vagina mai bhot dard hone laga heavy flow ta blood ka but mere periods ab khatam ho gaye hai but dard kaam ni hua hai mene andr dkha ta vagina ke skin pht gayi hai thdi si Jada kaam karti hu toh dard Badh jata hai. Mjhko kisi ne mag phos 200 medicine lene ko kaha hai toh kya yh medicine sahi hai iss problem ke lie or or koi treatment hai Jo mai krwa Saku ya yeah kuch dino mai apne se sahi ho jaega or jadi problm wali baat toh nhi hai na? Please suggest me a sure short treatment. Fast.
Heat and cold are some of the most common types of non-addictive pain relief therapies for treating muscle and joint pain. Depending on whether the pain is a new one or a recurring one, a medical practitioner will prescribe either heat therapy or cold therapy. A new injury causes inflammation and swelling. Here cold therapy is used as the ice will lower the amount of blood flow to the injured area, thus reducing the inflammation and swelling. Recurring pain can be treated with heat. This is because heat will cause blood to flow towards the injured area and thus promote healing.
Heat Therapy: Heat is used to open up blood vessels, thus increasing blood flow and supplying oxygen and nutrients so as to reduce pain in joints and help relax sore muscles, tendons and ligaments. The warmth of the heat also helps to decrease muscle spasms and can increase the range of motion. By applying superficial heat to your body, you can also improve the flexibility of tendons, reduce muscle spasms and reduce pain.
Most sources of heat either supply dry or moist warmth. Dry heat sources will dry the skin. Moist heat helps to penetrate even better. Heat can be applied by using an electric or microwave heating pad, gel packs or hot water baths. The heat supplied should be warm, not be too hot and should be kept at a consistent temperature. Consult your doctor or physical therapist about the heat source, which would be best for you.
Heat should be applied if one has stiff joints or joint pain. Never apply heat directly to the skin, instead always trap the hot device in a thin towel.
Cold Therapy: Cold slows down or reduces the blood flow to an injured area, thus reducing pain and swelling of the area. Cold therapy slows blood circulation, reducing inflammation. It should be used when the area is swollen or bruised. Cold is generally applied by an ice or gel pack.
Any cold treatment should always be used 24 to 48 hours after an injury. Cold therapy is useful for sprains, bumps and bruises that may occur during sports or lifting. You can apply the cold packs or ice bags to the injured areas for 20 minutes. It is advisable to remove the cold pack for a ten minute interval and then apply it again to the injured area.
While using cold therapy, use the ice pack for not longer than 20 minutes at a stretch. Wrap the ice or ice pack in a thin towel before applying it on the injured area. Do not use ice pack on the left shoulder in case you have a heart condition. Never use ice packs around the front or side of the neck region. Both cold and heat therapy are important and their usage depends on the type of injury and pain.
After I had a sex on 20/06/2016 night I got my period after 4 days then on next month I got ma period on 26/07/2016 & then on next month 25/08/2016 but the amount of period is very less & my tummy is little bit outside so I am pregnant or not?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
Any persistent inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor to detect any such growth.
I am feeling some wired random pain sensation, randomly any where in the body some day it was in my breast than it was in my thighs and sometimes it was in my arms it was in beap like, it occurs for times than stops than after sometimes it's restart randomly any in beab like motion. I want to ask what is that indicating.?
I have watched many ads about people diet just because of their weight I want my self to be fit enough to face the future challenges please help me.
Hi doctor I married 3 yrs back. But we dont have a child. 2 times child aborted due to rubella fever. Is there any problem on my sperm count. I want to know how to check my sexual health. I am unable to enjoy with my wife, more than one time. I feel tired and sperms like a water. Help me to resolve my problem.
Use a cast iron pan for cooking whenever possible (while using tomato sauces and other acidic and moist foods. I read this somewhere and here I have a doubt, actually everybody says not to cook acidic foods like tomato etc. And moist like gravies of Indian curries (with acidic contact too) in an iron pan. So is this should not be obeyed during pregnancy, or does it have good effects during pregnancy, can you please help me understanding this. Thank you.
Hai doctor, my urine is yellow in color when I drink coconut water or butter milk it comes to normal after two or three hours again it becomes yellow. I am facing this problem from one week. Before this I met unprotected sex. Is this any infection. Please suggest some medicines.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome also known as Polycystic Ovarian Disease manifests in multiple cysts covering the ovaries, filled with immature follicles (eggs) accompanied by hormonal abnormalities and irregularities in ovulation and menstruation.
While PCOS falls into a group of conditions which don’t have a cure as such, there are natural ways to manage this condition so you don’t experience any symptoms and can get pregnant if you choose to.
What to do?
1. Avoid coffee, alcohol, soft drinks, sugar and juices containing sugar, refined
carbs (white bread, biscuits, chocolate, lollies etc…).
2. Eat small protein rich meals every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar.
3. Exercise regularly – cardio and weights (the more muscles you have the
more fat you’ll burn).
4. Add cinnamon to your cooking. It has been found to improve insulin
sensitivity in women with PCOS.
5. Excess androgen production has been shown to favorably react to intake of
licorice so include some fresh licorice from an organic store.
6. Reduce stress with yoga, mediation, breathing exercises, 8 hours of sleep,
regular exercise, lavender, lemon balm and chamomile tea.
7. Take a good quality multivitamin and fish oil (make sure it’s been tested for
mercury and stabilized with vitamin E).
8. Eat more: adzuki beans, basil, cayenne, chestnut, chives, eggplant, garlic,
ginger, kohlrabi, leek, nutmeg, pepper, rice, rosemary, spearmint and
I am 31 year old married man. I got married 11 Feb it's arranged marriage. I want to ask that, we don't want child right now. please tell me the proper precautions.
त्योहारों के मौसम में बाजारों में लगाई जाने वाली मेहंदी में पैरा फैनिलिनडायमिन (पीपीडी) और डायमीन नामक रसायन होते हैं जो त्वचा संक्रमण का कारण हो सकते हैं। मेहंदी के रंग को गहरा करने के लिए इसमें ये खतरनाक रसायन मिलाए जाते हैं। इससे त्वचा में जलन, सूजन, खुजली और खरोंच के निशान बन जाने का खतरा होता है। इन खतरनाक रासायनों से तैयार मेहंदी सूर्य की अल्ट्रावायलेट किरणों के सम्पर्क में आने पर कैंसर का कारण बन सकता है। वैसे इसमे सिर्फ पीपीडी ही नहीं बल्कि इनमें मौजूद अमोनिया, आक्सीडेटिन, पैराक्साइड, हाइड्रोजन तथा अन्य केमिकल भी मानवीय त्वचा के लिए अत्यंत खतरनाक है। इसमें मौजूद पीएच एसिड तो और भी ज्यादा नुकसान पहुंचा सकता है।