Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Cg BhavanYour feedback matters!
I am facing problems with blood coming out of my nose, whenever I try to clear my nose mucus. I am 32 year 10 months old. Few days ago I became ill after catching common cold when I became wet in rain. I suffered from sneezing and wet nose and always I had to blow my nose to clear the nose mucus. I also had cough. Now I am alright. But since two days, every morning, whenever I try to clear my nose (as some nose liquid is still remaining), The nose mucus is red. It happens in the morning. Inevening and night, when I clear my nose, the wet mucus is clear and there is no blood. Why this happens in morning only. The blood exists in morning nose mucus only.
I am 23 years old. My nose is not in correct shape. I want to reshape it. I consult with a doctor he said me to go for nose implant and it will cost around 3-4 lakh. But I read this in internet that it's better to have surgery from own rib cartilage tissue rather than nose implant. Since it do not last for lifetime. It can get infected also. I am soo confused what to do. please plz suggest.
My brother has tonsils there is swelling in upper side of neck and pain during drinking and eating something.
Hi, its aman. My health issue is my nose is always running when ever I goes in light dirt or any something hard perfume or smells goes in my nose. Its always hard cough in my mouth.
I have lymph nodes behind the ears and under the jaw and in groins what should I do please advice me. Thank you.
My wife age 34 years and he suffering with cold, her nose is blocked and headache. Give me fast relief treatment.
I am getting fever frequently, snoring will be there for a week. It starts, if I drink cold water, or if I eat oily food. Cold and fever starts with throat infection.
Hey I have a problem with my throat I have cough and there is also bulgam problem please tell me the good solution thanks.
I have been taking thyronorm 100 mg for the last 2 years, last year by the middle of june I felt severe vertigo due to below normal TSH and I stopped taking the same for sometime. The vertigo lasted for upto 2 months and later my doctor advised me to continue taking the same and I did as advised. Later this year by the month of May I felt heavy headedness and the TSH test result showed normal 3.95 but my doctor still advised me to continue the same but I changed to thyronorm 75 mg and lately by last thursday I felt severe vertigo. So I Have stopped taking the medicine. Now I feel same heavy headedness. Is it due to the fall in TSH level. I am only 32 years old. Now what can I do to get rid of this vertigo?
My daughter has been coughing a lot since last night. She is complaining of pain in throat and chest. During daytime the coughing is less, but it increases during the night. This has been happening for the last two days and has been taking Alex junior for the last 2 days. Also, she has been taking foracort 400 (1 puff twice a day) for last one month and asthalin puff on need basis. Please advice.
Suffering from vertigo bppv from two days ,please suggest what should I do, how would it will last long?
My nose is close nd not breathing well by nose. And sputum also come from nose. Nd headache h bahut bhari ho rha h sar. What should I do help me plsss.
I am 52 years man. I am used to drinking boiled water, as I am allergic to drinking cold water. I suffer from sore throat if I consume cold or raw water. Please advice how to get rid of the problem. I need to consume cold water during my official tour.
Hello doctor. I have been having sore throat, cough and cold for the past 3 weeks. I was on medication and I got slightly better. But still the sore throat is present along with cold and I have cough at night. I smoke 1 cigarette a day. But now I have stopped that for the past 3-4 days. Whenever I clear my throat I get phlegm. Im scared that I have a tumor as im a medical student myself.
My age is 34 I am suffering from feets or fainting from last 10 years. Earlier I used to consume oxytol 450 now I am consuming topomac 100. So how much time is left for my death. Can I drive a vehicle or can I marry. When I faint I crush my tongue between my teeth so blood comes from my mouth and I go in deep unconsciousness for around an hour. So what should I do. Please guide.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable.