Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.y SamantYour feedback matters!
I am from chandigarh. I am 28 years old. I have toothache from last two weeks. please tel me any solution to relief from this pain.
My friend is a lil over weight nd has a fuller upper body. She wants to know what are the ways which can help in reducing breast size!
She is 35 years old n a mother of two and completed 10 years of marriage. But from many years she wanted to tighten her Vagina as it was earlier. But don't want to get operated for that so please help in this matter.
I am HIV+ from 6 years but I have not got any medicine, can you tell me is there any protein available for hiv patient to gain health and weight, if yes plzz name that which is available in delhi.
Hi I am 40 years old last month I was suffering from typhoid, now its 30 days completed, can I drink alcohol please advice, one month I was in complete diet ple give me chart of what to eat and what not to.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old male. I don't drink or smoke. I have very addiction of masturbation. I usually masturbate 3-4 times a day and around 25-30 times a week. I am masturbating since 2005, but now I feel so much exhausted. These days, When I go to bed at night, I start masturbating 2-3 times and then I start feeling so much exhausted, I feel so much anxious and stress in my body that I am unable to even stand. I feel so numb and very difficult to breathe. It feels like panic attack. I feel so bad. I am even unable to get healthy sleep. When I try to sleep I feel so anxious, stressed and panic and then suddenly I woke up. Sometime I am unable to sleep whole night. I am trying to get rid of this habit, but it is so hard to do. Please suggest me way to get rid of this habit and I need to recover from all the negative effects that happened to my body because of this masturbation. Please suggest me everything that is required for me at this stage. Any medicine, any precaution, habits, food. Please help me, I am in very bad condition and I am ready to do whatever it takes to get rid of this. Waiting for your reply. Thanks.
He always asking for - whether this thing or utensil is clean or not. Has a psyche of having checking for cleanliness.
What should I do to gain lean muscles.? Shall I go for protien supplements or daily diet can fulfill my need?
My hair are getting white in my teenage. I'm facing so many problems by this. How can I black these all hairs naturally?
I am 19 years old and I had a problem of pcos nd my skin is getting darker day by day with acne and im also having much hairloss can suggest me how to get rid of dark skin and acne.
I had by pass surgery in Dec.2010 and since then I am continuing Drug - Betacol 25 mg. 1/2 BD and Ecospirn Gold 20 -one in night ---- How long I have to take or some other low power and/or low cost drug can be replaced ---- Anil G Bhandari Indore
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.