Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. C.T ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am ankit, 26 years of age, my ESR is 18 mm/hr, CRP 1.6 and in 1: 2 ratio. I am ankylosing spondylitis patient. Is d pain is because of my increasing ESR and CRP? What what is the treatment for lowering it down?
I have a small problem back pain is coming this problem is 2 or 3 days after 10 or 15 days again pain is coming how to solve the problem please tel me.
I have pain in right leg (lower part) just above the ankle. The pain started after 4-5 days of running. Pain begins after 4-5 minutes of running and it does not continue the whole day.
I have been getting mild low back pain & Neck pain off & ion since last few months, Earlier it was only after walking for some distance. Now it is even present at rest. I have no fever or injury. My weight is 71 kgs . Age 54 years. Height 167 CMs . The pain occurred for the first time at rest when I was going in a Taxi from Pune To Mumbai last year. in between the Back & neck pain disappeared but has come back about a month ago.
My hand and leg were paining continuously from 8 to 10 days. Please suggest me what can I do in this condition. Please suggest me fast.
I have a problem in my legs at least five days now I want to solutions of that problem because I can't walk or to do work.
I am 57 years male I am having problem of osteo arthritis since last couple of years, now I am having pain on my heel also, please advise me. Thanks.
I am suffering from knee pain doctor suggested knee replacement. Let me know without replacement pain can subsidies.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.