Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello Doctor. I'm 8 weeks 5 days pregnant. Can I abort kid by just taking abortory pill or should undergo abortion? My gynic has told tablets may not work out.
My wife is pregnant. She has done first sonography after 50 days. Now when we can do the next sonography. We wish delivery must be normal. What we can do for the normal delivery. What we can do for clever and strong baby. Please guide us for the same.
Hello please advise me meri dates me kuch problem h flow bhut km ho rha h aur hmesa 5 ya 6 din late ati h m bhut preshan hu.
The ultimate pleasure one gets from sex is by experiecing orgasm or climax many women do not feel orgasm by peno vaginal sex because when they are aroused, there is swelling of labia and clitoris. The clitoris moves behind the labia during arousal so that penis can't rub against it during trusting movements. For women seeking ultimate pleasure, this is frustrating and can lead to perception of inadequacy in both men and women
This can be improved in many cases by appropriate sex positions, your technique to stimulate your partner but still many times it is inadequate
These can be helped by surgical procedures like vaginoplasty (tighten the vagina! and g shot. G shot is opd procedure, no hospital addmission is needed and sex can be resumed after 2 weeks the g spot becomes more prominent, making sure you get adequate penile stimulation during sexual activity cost is affordable results are very very good
I have taken an emergency contraceptive pill last week and my period is due on 10th of april.(as usual). Hence, when can I expect the period to cone and also if the period arrives early or delayed by a week or so. Does it confirm that I am not pregnant. Please clarify.
After 6 months of my discourage I wanted to conceive n I visited to the doctor she prescribed me 3 types of medicine that is (intafol D, goodova n consevel) bt I cldnt cncv after that I vstd again the dctr she suggested me to do a sonography bt I was nt stsfd wid the dctr then i vstd to another doctor and I told my history then she examined me n she prescribed me duphaston 10 mg n also she told me that if you were nt cncvng then you do HSG. N I do it n my report is "uterus is of normal size. Its outline is smooth. Few filling defects are seen during due to air bubbles from both the tubes. Normal spillage of contrast is seen from both the tubes. Impression:normal study" so I wntd to knw do I conceive or not or is there any problem of HSG report. please reply me fast bcoz i'm very worried.
I am 46 years old and my wife is 39 years old. We are married for 1.5 years. Can we be parents? Please advise.
Aerated drinks during pms are a strict no-no for following reasons.
1. They play havoc with already unstable hormones and fluctuating levels of blood sugar that can cause intense mood swings and stress.
2. Since aerated drinks have high sugar content, they imbalance the immune system and cause fatigue.
3. Aerated beverages aggravate pms symptoms like cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, mood swings, fatigue and backache.
4. Some aerated drinks have caffeine that acts as a stimulant for heart rate and blood pressure. They cause insomnia and amplify exhaustion.
5. Aerated drinks tend to irritate stomach lining due to increased gastrointestinal acidity. This further causes severe cramps.
6. Carbon dioxide present in aerated drinks leads to excessive gas production and bloating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Pressing the right buttons in a female body can heighten the pleasure markedly. The human body is a very fascinating entity that people know very less about. These hidden spots in a woman’s body will definitely turn her on and ensure an intense orgasm and in some cases, multiple orgasms too.
Here are a few clandestine pleasure points you need to keep in mind for your next sexual encounter:
- Ears: The ears have 120 acupressure points which is why you should be paying attention to caressing the ears. Biting, caressing, licking and blowing into the ears can arouse a woman tremendously. If you are a great talker, whisper dirty, sexy things into her ear to increase the spread of sexual energy in her body.
- Wrists: The wrists are an erogenous zone which not much people pay attention to. However, the wrist is covered with a thin layer of skin which classifies it as a pleasure point because when the wrists are kissed and nibbled, a woman gets turned on immensely.
- Nape of the Neck: This spot is packed with nerve endings that make it a spot to be paid attention to for maximum arousal. Kissing and licking the nape of a woman’s neck is tingling and inflames the sexual arousal in her. Hence, this is a part you should be paying extra attention to during foreplay.
- Lower Back: Pay attention to this sensitive spot as a part of your foreplay repertoire as massaging the lower back is very stimulating to a woman. Other than an elevated arousal, massaging the lower back soothes the pelvic muscles and makes the intercourse smoother.
- Inner Thighs: Perilously close to the genitals, the inner thighs are an underrated pleasure point which most guys don’t focus on. Kissing and licking the inner thighs will turn a woman on in no time. During foreplay, you can work your way up from the inner thighs to the clitoris to arouse her further
- Back of Neck: The reason your neck is such a hot spot: it’s extremely sensitive, full of blood vessels, and is associated with vulnerability. Soft, lingering caresses are clutch.
- Pelvis: Concentrating some affection on her pelvis is a great idea; however, you’ll have to resist the urge to slip down to her vagina while you’re so close. Like teasing her inner thighs, kissing and licking around her pelvis will excite her until she’s begging for more. Prolong the sensation by leaving the region to focus on another body part for a while.
- Behind Her Knees: This area is one that most men don’t think of when trying to stimulate a woman, but it is, in fact, quite sensitive. Gently caressing the back of the knee under her skirt while the two of you are in a public place will make her ready to get busy once you get home. Don’t forget to pay some more attention to this special spot once you’re alone too.
- The Arm: The area of her arm below the shoulder and between her elbow on the exterior part of her arm is another clitoris.
When you find the point that is that one special pressure point and when pressed on directly and held for 10 seconds or more, she has the capability of moving into orgasmic breath and wave of pleasure fills through her body.
While sexual arousal seems like a highly individual sort of thing, people generally tend to agree on which spots get their motors running. These so-called "erogenous zones" are linked to feelings of sexual arousal—stimulating these spots can ramp up feelings of sexual pleasure and make sex more satisfying. The best way to find out what you and your partner like is to communicate, experiment, communicate some more, and repeat.