Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C. K. RoygagaYour feedback matters!
How much ever I eat I am not building up my body. What can I do to build up my physic. I am of 5'11 height. Age 22. Please advise.
I am a 28 year old guy . I use ti to drive my bike 60 km pet day I am having backache and neck pain could you suggest me best ointment.
I have not going through my regular periods Its occur after 2-3 months in winter there is no periods and in summer its become regular. In last December I have two times periods in months. One of November may be. After that I have not periods till now.
I am female 46 years. Uterus removed, gallbladder removed due to stone, I am facing acute problem of gas, acidity and pain in lower abdomen. I also take one tab. Of ciplar 40 for heart beat control.
Diabetes is a serious disorder which happens when your body has an unreasonably high level of blood sugar, which further leads to harmful effects. Diabetes has a wide variety of complications associated with it, and they start to build up slowly and gradually. Some of the common complications are:
- Retinopathy - In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Skin conditions - During diabetes, your skin health is bound to degrade to a large extent. Your skin will become thin in texture and more prone to cuts and breakages due to internal skin cell damage. Thus, the skin gets more exposed to the bacterial and viral infections and its healing process also slows down as the cell division takes longer than usual.
- Nephropathy - Nephropathy refers to kidney damage which is caused due to diabetes. The kidneys act as a filter system to the body and they filter out waste materials from the blood. Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.
- Cardiovascular diseases - This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Neuropathy - It is a complication related to the nervous system of your body. The complication generally occurs in the legs as there is a numbness, burning or tingling sensation in the legs. This happens due to the extra sugar in the body, which damages the walls of the blood vessels. In the worst case scenario, you can lose sensation in the legs.
However, it is always desirable that you go and visit a doctor if the conditions persist for a longer time. Additionally, you can also depend upon some domestic care measures to bring your blood sugar levels under control.
Related Tip: Does Hormonal Imbalance Hint the Risk of Diabetes?
I am 20 years old female I want to loose weight by 3-5 kg my present weight is 55 kg and my height is 5.6. I was browsing on the internet for weightless tips I found one Coriander leaves with lemon every morning before breakfast does this remedy helps me out or not?
How to reduce pimples and oil, clear skin without any side effects please give me a perfect solution.
Hello doctor Happy independence day I want to know which is better cycling or brisk walking for a diabetic. Please tell me.
Take plenty of fresh fruits and green vegetables daily, avoid spicy and fried articles.
Light exercise is beneficial.
Ageing is an inevitable part of growing older but we may slow down the aging process considerably and can minimize the appearance of blotchy skin, age spots, and wrinkles.
Limit the amount of alcohol you consume, quit smoking, avoid crash diets, increase intake of dietary antioxidants (whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables) and vitamin c and reduce saturated fats in diet.
Put the following medicines in the bathing water-
1drop per liter,
1drop per liter and
1drop per liter
Massage your skin with calendula officinalis-q twice daily.
Take berberis aquifolium-q 1drop in a cup of water four times a day.