Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. C.K. JoshiYour feedback matters!
Me and my brother were fighting and I choked him for 20 seconds then I let him go. After around 6 hours he told me he had a little pain in his throat. There i am no swelling visible. Is he gonna be fine or should he go to doctor?
Chronic tonsil stone problem. Itching throat tarred mind always wants to sleep. Lot of treatment already done but still not ready to control.
Sir I'm suffering from allergy rhinitis from my childhood. I went near a Homeopathy doctor she told that it will take 2-3 years to cure. Total expanse she told about 12000₹ per year. But I'm unable to bear this much amount as I'm still a student. Please told about alternate in allopathy or Ayurveda. I don't know she told me right or wrong. But really in how much time duration I will become fit. Please tell me about detail. Please tell about specialist on Lybrate app for this problem.
I have a problem with the my nose. The blood is flow from my nose every night. Why,please let me know
Nose blockage and voice change from past 2 months. No easy discharge from nose . Frequent heaviness in nose which caused headache. When try to discharge from nose created stress in ears. Thick mucus from nose. Living in Bahrain and working as a sales engineer there due to my probation period I am not able to come to India. Taking medicines prescribed for Dr. Are, Flixonase. cetrizine. paracetamol. Zamur tab 500 mg.
Hi, From last couple of days I am feeling a heaviness and a beep sound in my right ear. It starts when I try to clean my ear using my towel. What is it? Please help me with it.
I have viral infection from 3 days I have taken dosage of doxycycline 1-2 days nd before it I have taken cefpodoxime But I am feeling now some throat pain nd have some cough How to treat this?
Sir iam having throat infection since last 1 year I went to ent specialist, he gave strong antibiotics and gargle and mouth wash, but these medicine is not working, ian feeling like something is struck in my throat.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.
My fiance and he is 21yrs old male he used to smoke 2 boxes twice a day but now he promised me that he will not smoke but he will take permission from me and he used to smoke once or twice in a week 1 ciggrette and he can't control that's why he used to smoke when he is not smoking he has lot of stomach pain and he will take tablet metrogyl 500mg and he have head ache and he feel that vomiting will come and throat pain nd dryness please suggest me what should I do for it what medicines have to take tell me please help me.
Sir, I am 21 year old student. i feel dizzy after study and suffering from very bad headache what should i do ?
Hell my daughter was suffering nose bleeding fost 5 years she was 12 years old give me advice us how to sallow this problems.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.