Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C A Hitkari
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. C A HitkariYour feedback matters!
One of my teeth is paining from one week I thought that it is breaking so I also tried to break it but from that time it is moor paining What should I do!
Nasal congestion (blocked nose) can give you nightmares. The condition often results in people breathing through their mouth. Mouth breathing, once a while (due to factors that affect the nasal breathing) is understood. The main problem arises when people, especially kids continue to breathe through their mouth even under normal conditions. Nasal breathing is what we have learned and practiced all along. Breathing through the nose is a healthy practice that has many health benefits. Any alteration in this habit can have a deleterious effect on the health in the long run. It can alter the body dynamics and mechanisms, necessary for the proper functioning of the body.
Though cold and nasal congestion are the most common causes of mouth breathing, other conditions that often contribute towards this unhealthy postural habit include:
● Severe respiratory infections.
● Allergies which tend to block the nasal airway (either partial or complete).
● Kids who have a habit of sucking their thumbs or fingers are often found to breathe through their mouth.
● Sinus, enlarged adenoids or tonsils, hay fever, can also result in mouth breathing.
Harmful effects of mouth breathing
In mouth breathing, there is less absorption of oxygen into the bloodstream as compared to the nasal breathing. This oxygen deprivation can give rise to serious consequences and health problems.
- Snoring and sleeping disorders (sleep apnea, often resulting from oxygen deprivation) are common among people who breathe through the mouth. Many people wake up with a terrible headache, feeling tired, irritated, and fatigued (in spite of having their full quota of sleep) in the morning. Unable to have a sound sleep often interfere with the overall performance of the affected person. Low levels of oxygen in the bloodstream can also result in hypertension and cardiac problems. Some people also suffer from brain fog (mental fatigue resulting in confusion and at times, hallucinations).
- Dry mouth along with cracked lips is one of the harmful consequences of mouth breathing. Under normal situations, the saliva (in the mouth) prevents the bacteria from thriving within the mouth and causing infections. When the mouth becomes dry (less saliva), bacteria can easily thrive inside, resulting in infections (throat and ear), cavities, bad breath, Gingivitis (gum inflammation brought about by a bacterial infection).
- A person with mouth breathing may suffer from digestive problems such as acid reflux, gas, and stomach upsets.
- Believe it or not, but mouth breathing can give rise to skeletal and facial deformities (especially in children). The face may appear narrow and long, the chin and jaws lower, and the cheekbones often suppressed. There is also an improper alignment of the teeth (teeth appear crooked).
- Mouth breathing can also lead to speech impediments, especially in children between the age group of 4-12 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
In the bottom from row three teeth have become mobile. Unable to extract them and fix fresh teeth there as dentists fear of bleeding in extraction. I had bleeding problem long time ago, but th lab has cleared the same. But still dentists do not want to experiment due to my age i. E. 84 years. please suggest.?
My age 21 I am smoking since 5 years my teeth became yellow color can you tell me how to avoid this problem?
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
I found symptoms of oral cancer in back side of my mouth, I found white spot filled with something white, and bad smell spreading out of my mouth, please reply me with diagnosis as soon as possible. You can call me directly if you care for me 7691988218 is my contact number.
Fruits, such as apples, might be sweet, but they're also high in fibre and water. The action of eating an apple produces saliva in your mouth which rinses away bacteria and food particles. The fibrous texture of the fruit also stimulates the gums and massages it. Eating an apple isn't the same as brushing your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, but it can protect you until you have a chance to brush. Pack either a whole aplle or apple slices in your lunch to give your mouth a good scrubbing at the end of the meal.
Dr. Puja Bansal (Director)
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes? Is drinking fruit juice as good for you as eating fruit?
I am suffer with holes on corner teeths and I won't to eat some cold and sweet items, what should I do?
I am 32 year old male, My problem is related to my teeth. My teeth are of yellow color and I have used many toothpaste which are claiming that they can make teeth whiter, but no any result obtained. What is the best way to make teeth whiter.
I am 27 years old going to get marriage this year I have a problem of bad breath please provide me suggestion, how to over come that problem.
Sir, My tongue has red dots and its very painful So, this caused I can't speak and eat spice food .pls provide best medicine to relief from it.
I am 25 male. I have cavity due to prolonged decay on my front teeth 2 mm in length horizontally. I feel bad because of these. I want best solution to fill and also beautify them. Please suggest.
children between 6 to 13 years are more likely to have dental problems, important problem one among them should be noticed is malocclusion (irregular arrangement ) of teeth. if taken care earlier those problems can be solved easily. if kids in your family has irregular teeth, consult with dentist and give your child a good smile. TAKE CARE.