Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Brain SodderYour feedback matters!
My daughter 5 year old. From lost 1 year she suffer due to diabetic. recently in test thyroid stimulating hormone 9.6 percentile. What can I do for her.
My daughter 2.5 months old is taking out milk almost after every feed and also cries and feels uneasy until she takes out the milk. Daily in evening she cries a lot Please suggest the possible reasons behind it.
Hello Doctor, My 7 months old baby boy passes stool once in 3 days. Daily I am feeding him ragi malt, banana msh up, Cereals. Is it ok or do we need to consult Doctor?
Hi doctor my child age is 3 years and problem is nose block wen is born tat time say block and continue water coming in nose. Then I go and c doctor. Doctor say take CT scan and blood test. CT scan is report is enlarged adenoids and blood test normal. But still no talking in my child. And one doctor say MPS urine test tel and then I go lab give sample urine lab party say after 16 days come collect reports. Y is tel MPS test also taking I don't no. I confused and lot of tension. But activity child. No one give clear solution what I can do. Please help me.
Meri little daughter ka weight 9 kg h or age 19 months h birth time inka weight 3 kg the 2 month se weight gain nhi ho RAHA hai abhi tk 8 teeth nikle h 6 upar or 2 niche teeth jb nikalte h to kamjor lagti hai please help what I can do for her.
My daughter is 18 months old, she is only 9 kgs. Her daily routine is, she gets up at 7 and will have a small bowl of cereal, at around 9 she will have some raw vegetables. At 12 she will have meal with dal and curry. At 2 she will drink milk and sleep. At 4 pm she will have 1 fruit and milk. At 7 pm she will have her dinner. At 9 pm she will drink a small glass of milk and at 10: 30 she will have some milk,(breast feeding). And during the night she gets up for every 2 hours and will drink some milk. Everyone are suggesting me to stop breast feeding during night time. But she cries a lot for milk and won't get diverted. What should I do? so that she gains some weight and how to stop breastfeeding.
My 1 week old baby girl I just want to ask that she is having fever since day before yesterday normal fever. So please let me know what should I do?
Hi my baby is 14 days old he is going for excretion every time I feed him with my milk he is also passing urine 10 to 15 times is it any problem please rectify my doubt.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.
I am 30 year old woman I hv 10 month son I breastfeed him daily bt when I feed him I have pain so what should I do?
I have a 10 month old baby he is having cold since 8 days rather more of congestion I can also see him breathing through mouth cuz of congestion what should I do about it?
Hi. My daughter is 2 years months old. 15days back she was hit by table cornor on het right cheek. Immediately her right cheek bone became black. I gave her ice pack. For 2 days it was just like that black. Then my friend suggest to put betadine and neosporin ointment. When I put after 20 minutes half of the cheek became full red. Then I saw red veins. I took her to doctor and she prescribed as fluticasone creme ip. After 7 days I felt 1 lump under her skin on that chick bone which was not there in first instance. Now that lump area is black in colour. We can see broken veins around that lump till her mouth. Redness reduce but not going significantly. Kindly suggest some medicine.
My daughter is 3 month 15 days. She caught cold and cough badly. She is coughing very badly and there are sound whenever she is coughing her nose block Dr. Gv nasal drop, Hiatorest, kufril-LS and nikomox dry syrup. And iprazest. Baby is too small can I give this type of all medicines?
My daughter is 6.8 years old. Whenever she gets cold or fever, she starts to cough. After she coughs she starts to breath very fast and wheezing too. Her heartbeat becomes fast too. Other times she'll be normal. Only at the time of cough she starts breathing rapidly fast. 2 years back she was admitted to hospital because of pneumonia. Please tell me the reason of this problem and solution.
My daughter is 5 months 25 days old Please suggest me can I give rotavirus vaccine first dose now in this age.
My child who is 6 years complete in Oct 2015. And his weight is 17 kg. But he is taking meals with so much force. Breakfast also same. Nd I am employee. So day by day I loss my patience about my child. Any medicine. Pls help me. Male child.
Dental pain is the worst pain encountered by us among all other pains.
So let us have a look at different remedies and solutions to dental pain.
A. Neemba a herb easily available best for soothing pain.
B. Haridra another herb to apply and gargle for tooth pain.
C. Baool is good for any tooth pain or decay.
D. Marich or black pepper is good for dental pain in ayurveda.
E. Asoka tree bark skin in warm water and gargle is good to relieve pain.
F. Kanchanara guggul 2 pills twice daily relieves inflammation swelling due to dental pain and infection.
A. Merc sol is a medicine for dental pain in homeopathic
B. Coffea is a homeopathic medicine for dental pain and hot food sensitivity.
C. Sepia is a medicine for sweet food pain in teeth.
D. Kreosote for dental pain gum inflammation gum bleeding and radiating pains to ear and head.
E. Mezereum medicine in homeopathy for carious tooth.
3. House hold things to relieve pain.
A. Hing ????
4. Treatment through dental clinics are also there which includes elaborate description.
A. X rays like iopa cbct opg ct scan etc
B. Rct root canal treatment.
C. Scaling and root planing.
E. Muscle relaxants and painkillers along with proper treatment procedure.
I. Splinting and prosthesis like bridge crown or composite.
My daughter is 2 and half months now. She is. Passing stools from last two weeks in a watery way. And it happens as soon as I feed her. Coming along with a fart. She is only on breast feeding. She s not sleeping in the day time after this. Am not eating anything from outside. Only diet from home. Kindly guide.
My son heavy cold, running nose, cough. His age 1.9 months. He troubles to inhale via nose. Kindly advice.
3 crucial things a newborn needs the most
Newborns primarily need your love, care, and attention. If you aren't sure whether you're on the right track with your little one, read on to find out the 3 most important things that your newborn needs:
1. Skin-to-skin contact: one of the best ways to speed up the bonding process with your newborn is by having as much as possible skin-to-skin contact with your child. This is important as the newborn connects through smell and touch during this time. The senses of your baby are naturally tuned to react to the feel of your bare skin and your distinctive smell.
Many studies also suggest that close physical contact can help in reducing stress in your newborn so as to allow its biological drive to come through and easily latch onto your breast to feed itself. In other words, it ensures a higher chance of getting the newborn started on breast milk in case your child is not taking to your breasts easily.
2. To be breastfed: the best food for your baby is milk that is produced by you. Breast milk offers a host of benefits that go beyond basic nourishment. According to research conducted by the national institute of environmental health sciences, a child faces 20% lower chances of dying between the ages of 28 days and 1 year if he or she is breastfed.
Protecting your child from illnesses such as childhood cancers or type 1 and type 2 diabetes, allergies, and obesity are some of the very important benefits that mother's milk can provide.
3. Swaddling your baby right: wrapping a blanket snugly around the body of your newborn can help calm your little one and promote sleep. Several studies reveal that this technique of swaddling (which is done to resemble the mother's womb) if done correctly can bring about longer and better sleep for your child as well as reduce instances of crying. It also ensures your baby stays warm and comfortable.