Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Bomi IchhaporiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 35 years old I was taking blood pressure treatment for last 5 years. In this concern some times having more pain in the back side of head, already told my doctor. He told it's normal to all so don't worry. Am not satisfied this answer. What can I do, kindly help me.
Hi I am in initial stage of hair loss. None of our ancestors have hair loss. I work as soft ware employee and I wear helmet daily, the main reason for hair loss is dandruff. Can you suggest me some tips to prevent. My heart beat rate is 100 per minute . Is it OK or do I take it serious?
I am 54 years old male. For the past one month I noticed hypertension. My BP is usually 160/100. For which Doctor prescribed Amodep - AT one tablet daily. For the past few days I am feeling slight pain/heaviness in chest at Heart position. Also weakness and nervousness. My weight is 77 kgs and height 169 cms. Please suggest what should I do? Thanks.
Hi, I am 28 years female and from 2-3 days I am feeling weird on left side of my chest like few times I feel like my heart is shivering and sometimes I am feeling like pain in my felt arm but I am not having any problem with my health as I am absolutely fit but few days back I had moderate stomach may Be I have had something spicy because it just recorded after one day.
I am 28 and 6 weeks 3 days pregnant but my baby development is very slow my TSH is 7.4 I am taking medicine for it. But still my pregnancy symptoms are developing day by day. My other medical reports are normal. My gynic said that my pregnancy is not good. Can thyroid be cured and what will happen with my baby ? I am worried.
My left side of the chest have been paining for a while don't know why may b coz exerting pressure on my shoulder I guess. .don't know the reason. Is it a matter of concern. .any remedies to cure the pain or is better to get it checked. .put this question into emergency section if possible.
My father is suffering with cholesterol problem and at same time with sever cough only some times. Recently he is taking medicines to reduce cholesterol. What is the diet and future process to reduce it. And he also had a high blood pressure.
I am a 21 year old male, I have a problem of losing hair, also I having a pain in my chest left side close to heart. Sometime I have a problem to breath.
Hevy chest pain in right side and she was bleeding from mouth with cough when she cough coming blood from mouth her age was 49 what is the reason what type of treatment should be taken.
Good morning doctors I am 35 years male from Hyderabad I am been diagnosed for blood pressure in 2010 and taking metxl 12.5 tab in morning and ecosprin Av75 in afternoon recently 2 months back I have diagnosed for thyroid that is colloid goitre doctor advices me to take iodine rich foods meanwhile my weight is 80.3 kms and height is 167 CMs I think my weight is 15 kms more so I want to reduce it by garcinia products suggest me how much HCA percentage capsule can I take as blood pressure patient.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.