Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bipinkumar Jekisondas DamaniaYour feedback matters!
I have started experiencing hot & cold in my upper jaw a week ago, but cold causes more pain. I consulted a dentist who recommended tan-x & senquel-f. But it doesn't work. I am experiencing more pain continuously for two days. Please help.
Iam having ulcer in my mouth and feeling that something is caught in the throat, and pain in my throat as well and suddenly ear pain started at the same time what to do? What ever I eat fell burning sensation near end of my mouth's upper pallet.
Every evening I am suffering from headache factor and in the throat is aching what i do please suggest
I tend to suffer from hypothyroidism. However, recent tests show that the levels are well within range. Despite of it, I tend to feel feeble, weak and fragile. Since past one month, I am feeling dizzy despite for sleeping for 7-8 hours and still tend to oversleep being unaware of the reasons behind it. Kindly provide the remedy and I shall be highly thankful to you.
I am suffering from sinus from last 3 three year doctor advice me for nasal spray name flomist and take steam at night bt whn I quit ol tis it can happen again wat can I do.
In my left year there is wax because of which there is problem in hearing and wax is like stone so what should I do?
I am a 70 years male. Five years ago a lump the size of a ping-pong ball appeared on the right side of my throat. Recently a smaller lump has appeared higher, closer to the jaw, and is tender. How long before it kills me or can I have it removed or otherwise dissipated?
Since eight years I am suffering from vertigo. I have done mri on brain checked my ears and found no problem. Due to this I got high blood pressure also. I have taken anti histamine medicine. Presently I am taking medicine for anxiety. There can be any permanent cure for this.
I am having a minor throat ache but besides taking medicines it is not getting alright. What should I do?
I suffer from this problem at least 2-3 times a year. It get okay after various medications. I have done homeopath for almost 2years. This it is almost 2 months. Symptoms: I have irritation at the throat which causes me to cough erratically. Only right side if throat is sore and pains and even right nerve on the neck bloats when coughing. Eyes water mainly right, face turns red many a time leaky nose, sneezing and below eye circles on the cheeks pigmentation appears. Eye sockets and cheeks pain on being pressed. I try to avoid sour food, special vinegar raw or ripe mango and tamarind. Since the problem has increased in these last 3 eayrs. Earlier I would suffer cold cough pharyngitis, other ailments. Just finished course of antibiotic given by fly doc. And ent given moxcip 400mg solving & cortimax 6mg after finishing these also no relief in cough. What are the medicines should take for this sought of which I get with irritation at the throat. Discharge from mouth and nose.
I have problem with my ears. I am 27 and many years back when I was 19, near diwali my friends palyed a prank and kept cracker in a toilet. When I went near to that it burst. It sounded so loud that for long time my ears were echoing. My ears were feeling multiple voices in it for many hours. Since then I started to hear less. I got it checked and according to doctor wax inside ears was pushed back which caused this problem. He prescribed ear drops n medicine. I did not take it for longer. And now I have started to feel more such problem with my ears. Few months back I went to the doctor as I had pain in my ears. He said there was no problem in my ear. But I am feeling that I can't hear people with even medium pitch. Sometimes I have to listen very carefully to understand. I am afraid this will become to be a major problem. What should I do to improve my hearing?
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"