Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindu NairYour feedback matters!
Can pregnancy be known before the menstrual cycle? If ejaculation is done outside but do not know is there any pre ejaculation inside. Can there be chances of pregnancy between two menstrual cycle?
I have tried During mensuration period I am facing with black bleeding at 1 day of period is it effective. And my weight is increasing day by day.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
I am 44 year old female. Sometimes I have severe pain in my pelvic region for which I have to take a painkiller and a course of antibiotic o2. But now even o2 is not effective. Pain is in centre of lower abdomen spreading towards the sides. I also feel that something is swelled up inside. I have uterus prolapse of 2nd degree. I have diabetes, hypertension and hypothyroidism. Kindly suggest what should I do and what is happening to me?
Dear Sir, I made conception with my husband last two to three week ago (approx 9 jan or 12jan. After that time got periods with lot of eggy things and after it feel something diff. Pain in that part while doing toilet. What does it shows? Is it the sign of pregnancy? And if I do not want baby right now how can I do so? Repy me soon please Thank you. Note: I hadn't any medicines after conception.
I am 27 years old ,everything is normal in reports .bt period is irregular (it's come 3-4 month ).I am not conceive from 3 years ,now I am decided to go for iui. Then how much % success rate of iui in this case. Can I conceive in that? My hubby report r also normal.
Antibiotics are generally used when a person comes down with an infection or viral issues. This kind of medication is usually prescribed to stop the growth of the microorganisms, bacteria and virus that causes the infection. Yet, there are many people who do not want to have medicines or give the same to their children at all times. So you can also try some natural kitchen ingredients that act as antibiotics.
This can also save you a trip to the pharmacist. Just look around your kitchen the next time you have an infection and try to look for the following ingredients so that you can treat the same in a natural and organic manner.
- Garlic: This is a wonder ingredient that is used for a variety of purposes inside and outside the kitchen. Garlic has been used as a condiment in all Indian cuisines since time immemorial. The compound present in garlic is called allicin which has properties that are similar to penicillin. This is a natural antibiotic that can stop the growth of the virus and the bacteria so that the infection can be treated in a natural manner. Besides being an antibiotic, this ingredient also works as an anti inflammatory drug. From colds to managing cardiovascular problems and all kinds of infections, this ingredient can help in treating a variety of conditions.
- Honey: Honey is a rich ingredient that should be taken on a daily basis so that one can not only treat, but also prevent various kinds of infections and other conditions. The high levels of antioxidants can help in removing the toxins and the bacteria so that the infection can be removed from the body. This can also be applied as an antiseptic on the skin when there is an infection or a cut.
- Cabbage: Cabbage is a vegetable that is rich when it comes to sulphur. This is an element that is known as a good infection medication especially for skin eruptions like corns and various other kinds of issues. Vitamin C is also another ingredient that is present in cabbage. The combination of sulphur and this vitamin helps in fighting infection and also preventing the same. You can have lots of cabbage in your vegetable preparations as well as salads.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is another ingredient that is known to help in many matters. One can effectively manage one’s weight and manage chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes and other cardiovascular diseases. This can also help in fighting infections if taken in its raw form. This is also an antiseptic element that helps in preventing infections if one has had any wound. This can also be used to sterilize the area where one gets wounded as it is a chemical free astringent.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the best antibiotics and antiseptics that can also help in removing the toxins that are present in specific parts of the body. This will help in fighting infections and preventing the same, if taken on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Light fluid secreting from my left breast nipple after one rubbing, start over 1 year but now more. I.e. Means infection in breast nipple? I can't discus with any one, so please solved with medicine. I am unmarried. Tell me what is the problem?
Am 22 years old girl. I did sex. Now I want know which medicine I need to take for preventing pregnancy.
When should I do sex with my wife so that she gets pregnant. We tried twice but it was unsuccessful. She is having vitamin D deficiency for which she recently started taking medication.
I am male 42 wife 34, when having intercourse she get instantly felling to go to urinate. I want what is the symptom? Is this any disease or any kind of weakness?
I am suffering from pcod problem. Should I use a course of medication or it cures itself when time goes on. Can you suggest?
Hi. My friend is recently married before 2 months. His wife is conceived now. Can they a sex now. Is It healthy. Or It will affected baby?
I underwent a massage treatment in ayurveda that gained me 4 kg weight and changed my eating habits after which I started experiencing more irregular periods that came only 3 months once. The last time (3 months ago) when I got my period I had a fleshy chunky discharge that was 2 inches long. Then I experienced so much of pain in my lower abdomen. Now I am experiencing pain during my bowel movements. And I did not get my next periods till now. Should I wait till everything becomes normal? Or should I get immediate medical assistance? Is there any natural home care that I can follow. For your further information I am a virgin.
I have delivered my baby in April 2015 now he 6 months old but till the time my monthly cycle not coming. And I have a very bad pain in my back. Please suggest me.
Having a surgery, big or small, will subject your body to a certain degree of pain. Post-operative care, hence, is of paramount importance. You'll have a surgical wound where the surgeon has made an incision. To ensure that it heals quickly and to reduce the risk of an infection, it is important that you care for your wound area and keep a regular check for unusual signs and symptoms.
Let us take a step back to understand the normal process of how a wound heals. At first, there will be inflammation during the first week when blood flow to your wound increases. This is a crucial care period as your wound is still fresh. The second phase is proliferation where new blood vessels and tissue begin to grow around the area.
The third and final phase is maturation where new cells develop to strengthen the wound and soften the scar. Depending on the location and size of your wound, your surgeon may have used stitches (medically called sutures), metal clips or staples, adhesive dressing, tape or glue. Stitches, clips and staples are usually removed between three and fourteen days after your treatment. Here is how you can care for your surgical incision:
- Change your dressing regularly: Most patients are called to the hospital at regular intervals during the first week for change of dressing two or three times. The nurse or doctor ensures a sterile environment during the process. If you find your dressing falling of late night and you can't go to the hospital, you can wash your hands thoroughly and open a new sterile dressing package and apply to your wound. At all times, touch only the edges of your old / new dressing.
- General care for your incision site: Keep the incision site as clean and dry as possible. Keep it covered with plastic during a shower if it is on your hands or legs or take a sponge bath until you get a green signal from your doctor. Protect the incision from sunlight. Some incisions may get itchy as they heal. This is quite common, but it is important not to scratch your incision during this period.
- Eating and drinking properly to heal quickly: Vitamin C and Proteins are important as they aid in healing of wounds. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, which includes a variety of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruit and vegetables. Make sure that you drink enough water because if you're dehydrated, your wound may take longer to heal.
- Look for signs of infection: The common signs of an infection are redness, swelling, unusual drainage, warmth around the incision site increased pain or tenderness at the incision, incision opens up or a fever of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.