Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bindi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BindiYour feedback matters!
My period is 2 weeks late. My period is regular ever since. But I have an active sexual life. We use the pull out method and always make sure that no sperm esp. The first burst will be inside me. I'm not just sure if he excreted it in front of my vagina. I'm afraid it came in. In happened on February. I remember I got my period on Feb. 14, and lasted til Feb 19. I expected my period to come from March 20-26. I had sex on March 23. We made sure he didn't cum inside. Now my period won't come. It's almost 2 weeks late. I used pregnancy test several times. All negative. I think i'm using in right. I used pregnancy test strips, even pregnancy test cassetes. It's all negative. I'm always feeling dizzy last March but I think that's because I don't get enough sleep. I'm often stress out and not feeling well to. I feel something in my belly I can't describe. My vagina is sometimes dry, sometimes it releases white sticky substance. But results are always negative. Am I pregnant? Thank you so much!
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: This is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: This is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: This remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: This is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child. With due care, a mom-to-be can prevent complications that may arise in pregnancy by avoiding certain potential risks. Read on to find out the 5 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
1. Caffeine: It’s wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby’s heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
2. Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby’s rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby’s chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
3. Heavy Exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother’s joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long.
4. Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
5. Stress: Stress can trigger various health problems, which can be bad for both the baby and the mother. Studies have revealed the emotional environment of the mother is experienced by the baby as well. In fact, a particular study has shown that any kind of stress, whether it be work related or stress caused by strain in relationships, can affect the mental development of the child. This as result can lead to the child developing certain behavioural disorders such as fears and phobias, which remain way into his adulthood. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I and my gf had unprotected sex but I dint Insert my liquid inside her I gave her unwanted 72 pill after 3 days her body is paining lot and watery substance is coming about of vagina will she become pregnant when will the periods come.
My boyfriend cum in me Wednesday gone as I felt my inside puss go all warm so would that cum still be in me to hatch the egg on Friday yesterday am I pregnant now then I had blue veins on my boob yesterday.
My right tube removed for lefttube tubectomy is done How can I get pregnant I want baby girl it can passable How tubectomy is done on 2010 9yr.
By the end of your life, you would have consumed about 27,215.5 kg of food, which is equivalent to the weight of about 6 elephants.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
What is natural cycle IVF?
Natural cycle IVF involves collecting and fertilising the one egg that you release during your normal monthly cycle. No fertility drugs are used in this treatment.
Is natural cycle IVF for me?
It may be worth discussing this treatment option with your clinician if your periods are fairly regular and you are ovulating normally, but:
you are unable to take fertility drugs (for example, cancer patients or those whose clinician has suggested that they are at risk of OHSS “ ovarian hyper-stimulation “ a dangerous over-reaction to fertility drugs) because for personal or religious beliefs you do not wish to have surplus eggs or embryos destroyed or stored.
How does natural cycle IVF work?
- The treatment is the same as conventional IVF, but without the fertility drugs that are used to stop natural egg production and hormones that boost the supply of eggs.
- As your ovaries are’nt being artificially stimulated, you don’t need to rest as you would after conventional IVF.
- If your treatment is unsuccessful, you can try again sooner if you wish
Hi, I am trying but unable to put on my weight & also from last 4 to 5 months not having menses without tablets. Any suggestion for these issues?
I have a 1 question. On which age will produce milk in female breast. And on which age will come produce breast milk on teenage (or) maturity.
If I pill is consumed twice or thrice monthly for over a period of 3 to 4 years, will it affect fertility?
Hi I am 34 years female, today is my 16th day my follicle got raptured by 10.30 am. Yesterday night we had sex. Can we have sex tonight or should it be immediately, to become pregnant. Pls help.
1; For recently few months I am fed up face pimples and now the pimples are even coming in the lips side also What is this How can I get this problem solved 2; And also after I am shaving having pimples all the shaved part in face and changing I to black spots and after shaving I am even using after shave also Is this is an symptom of allergy or anything else And what's the solution for this?
I am pregnant of 5 month. I have cough and cold. Please tell me a cough syrup which is safe during pregnancy.
I had gone through surgical abortion as on 30th April because of no growth of fetus it was 10 weeks 4 days that time . After that I got my period on 12th of june which was light on 1 st day n continue for 4 days and bleeding was normal for rest three days and after that I started getting light spotting when we had sexual relation and that keeps on whenever we had intercourse and after that I start getting sticky yellow discharge from my vagina and from 23 rd day of my period I am getting blood with my discharge. Whenever I went to luu something kind of vaginal discharge full covered with blood comes out now its 34 days of my lmp what to do please help me out.
Prickly heat rash, also called miliaria, is a rash that can develop after a person sweats far more than usual and sweat glands become blocked.
Babies and children can also get prickly heat rash during hot or humid weather because their sweat glands are not fully developed.
Prickly heat causes an itchy rash of small red raised red spots with a prickling or stinging sensation.
Prickly heat usually affects parts of the body covered by clothes, such as the back, abdomen, neck, upper chest, groin or armpits.
Prickly heat usually clears up on its own within a few days. However, in serious cases heat rash can interfere with the body's heat-regulating mechanism and cause heat exhaustion.
Heatstroke is a more serious condition when the body can no longer cool itself. This is a medical emergency.
What causes prickly heat rash?
Heat rash begins with excessive perspiration, usually in a hot, humid environment. The perspiration makes it easier for dead skin cells and bacteria on the skin to block the sweat glands, forming a barrier and trapping sweat beneath the skin, where it builds up, causing the characteristic bumps. As the bumps burst and sweat is released, there may be a prickly, or stinging sensation that gives this condition its name.
What are the symptoms of heat rash?
Small, itchy red bumps on the skin are the symptoms of heat rash. The rash may feel prickly, stinging or burning.For appointments for treatments call 9004839333.Clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra.