Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bijoy IbrahimYour feedback matters!
My grand mother 60 years old jinki kidney me infection he Kal yaha Dr. ne test karwaya jiski report kuch is tarah he BLOOD UREA 102 CREATININ 4.8 Aaj subah se urine se blood aane laga he Blood aane ka reason kya he.
Mujhe stone h. Jiski wajah se mai bhot pareshan rehti hu. Iska aur tez masale wali sbji khane se acidity ho jati h aur pet me pain v rahta h.plzz koi solution bataiye na.
I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in a day normally I see that a person who go bathroom 6 or 8 times in a day so help me why I have to go bathroom more than 10 times in day. So is there any solution for that can I live like normal people and what is process what I will do urine test or what is total fee and months to live like normal people?
I am 22 years old and I have a problem that I have to urinate every 1 to 2 hrs for past 4 months nd also I feel an irritation after urinating. Also having erectile dysfunction what to do? Please guide me.
I have prostate gland enlargement. Gland size is small. I am taking Veltam plus OD. What more I need to do?
Whenever I pass urine particularly in the morning I am having stomach pain. Earlier I had prostate enlarge and it was cured by medicine at that time. Is it due to this or any other. I am having back pain also on my right side.
1. Wen I hav food me head sweats, especially wen the food is little spicy. 2. Unlike before, now a days I feel to pee at night after sleep at least once or twice, is it related to diabetes. 3. Am 29 year old, married man. 4. Also recently two weeks back, was suffering from kidney stones, 2mm on left n 4mm on right, medication going on. Am having more water than bfre. Kindly advice.
I am 60 yrs old , prostate >53 grms 9 months ago and also psa <4.Urologist advise operation. Please advise better option.
My anus is small and sex time is low and while I am doing sex second time after 3 to 4 hour after it ll not stand wt can I do.
Hello doctor 5 months back I had operated for anal fissure surgery by lord sclera method but now I am getting some sticky substances in my anal area I always get sometime red or yellow color. I want to know what is this. Is this any side effects due to this I cannot sit properly I always feel pain and I work in call center it is long sitting job. Please sir help me I cannot quit my job.
I am 23 years old. Suffering from abdominal pain .after consulting a doctor he said that I have urine infection. The result of urine analysis was pus cell 8-10 rbc 1-2.ep cell 30-40/hpf.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.