Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bijoy IbrahimYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old male ,I study in the university , when I urine occasionally gets pain in vein of penis. Please give me advice.
Sir my 8 month old baby is not sleeping well Sir total he well slp mor 1 hour and afternoon 1 hour tat too disturb slp oly. I give him food fully and I check he went any urine all but nothing. Simply he keeps getting up. Night also disturb slp. Wat to do. Pls help.
Sir mujhe right kidney me stone hai 3 mm ka kya main opreation karwa lu ya dawa se theek ho sakta hai. Uchit raay de.
I am 21 years old and living in the United States and from September 2016, I've been suffering from rectal bleeding and pain. It's recurring, sometimes stays for 3-4 weeks or even more, sometimes for 2-3 days. II've started eating fibrous food so my stool isn't even hard anymore, but still the rectal bleeding keeps back coming after every other week. The doctors here gave an external rectal exam and found no external hemorrhoids, and suggested that either they're internal or it could be a fissure. They gave an ointment, Hydrocortisone Acetate Pramoxine HCI cream, which didn't work for me. When I pass stool during these times, it pains a lot, almost unbearable. And on the tissue paper, there's bright red blood. I take warm showers and eat fibrous food, but the pain remains for at least 12-14 hours.
Kidneys are an important part of the human body. From filtering wastes from the blood to maintaining the blood pressure and red blood cell count in the body, the kidney does it all. Both the kidneys are essential organs and should there be any discomfort in the kidneys, one should consult a medical practitioner as soon as possible. Kidney failure is a common problem in people. This issue manifests itself with certain signs and symptoms. One should listen to these symptoms and act quickly before the condition worsens. Here are some of the signs and symptoms of kidney failure.
Interestingly, in the initial stages, kidney failure portrays no symptoms. It starts developing slowly and steadily causing discomfort in other parts of the body and hindering the working of other organs.
Weakness: If you are suffering from kidney failure, you will start feeling weak. Weakness is however not a symptom which can confirm a kidney failure. Weakness is caused due to many other health issues and thus, you need to verify with other symptoms to be sure of the fact that you are suffering from kidney failure only.
Shortness of Breath: You may start experiencing heavy breathing right after doing some rigorous work. In fact, you might feel shortness of breath or be panting for long moments after climbing just a set of stairs. Shortness of breath is quite common indicating that the body is getting tired after doing work. Such indication, more than once a day, calls for an immediate check up of the body.
Lethargy: While most people, especially the young generation to those in the early thirties jokingly declare themselves as lazy people; lethargy, however, is a symptom of many diseases. Various health issues develop if you feel lethargic of working. Apart from kidney failure, diabetes is also manifested in lethargic body movements. At times, just getting out of the bed in the morning seems very tiring and one continues to lie on the bed even after he/she is fully awake.
Stomach Pain: If you experience pain in the stomach, especially in the sides, then it should be immediately checked by a medical practitioner. Doctors say that kidney failure can bring about stomach pains.
Unusual Urine Discharges: This would include clear urine discharges which indicate that the kidney has stopped filtering the waste products.
Thus, these are some of the most important and common symptoms of kidney failure. If you notice any of these, it is advised to visit a doctor for a check up.
My father got stones in kidneys. He got surgery Twice for dat. Now in kidney he has 1. 5criterion. Hw can he get that to normal level.
As I asked about my son suffering from nephritic syndrome he is 5 years old this is third time attack since last two years. Treatment in going on from PGI Chandigarh I want to ask you can we take second opinion from other .
Sir. Everyone tells for kidneys better performance one should take minimum 8 glasses of water. I consume 1 cup tea (with milk and sugar) and 8 to 9 cups of black tea (without sugar) daily. Is there any problem for taking this much daily? Is it a replacement for water?
In how much time maximum urethral stricture can occur after cystoscopy (like within 1 or 2 or 3 months), so that I can feel safe after that period of time, as I have done cystoscopy? Thanks.
I get white discharge which gets dry and very itchy from penis which is may be due to sugar and the skin cannot be stretched backwards.
My son is 13 years old and is used of bedwetting so please suggest how to get rid of it please reply..
I am getting vomiting from last 4 days and my urin colour is dark yellow. I don't like to eat anything. What should I do?
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am urinating yellow urine. Is it a side effect of masturbation? Or is the cause is dehydration? I don't drink adequate amount of water.
Gastric press my urine and I can't hold urine pressure but all test results are normal (usg, urine culture, sugar,) please prescribe medicine.
My father(approx-90 yrs) had prostate problem in 2004 and had been operated in the same year but now (from Oct-2014) blood coming out time to time through urinal with burning sensation and clotted blood without blockage of urine.What will be the treatment please advise me ?
Dear sir Mujhe ek saal se dhaat nikalne ki bimaari hai jab peshab lagti hai to dhaat apne aap nikalne lagta hai aur peshab baad bhi dhaat nikalne lagta hai aur kayi baar to apne aap he daat nikalne lagta hai please mujhe kuch raaye de ki mai kya karu plsss. Aur mera penis bhi 45 angle se teda rahta hai sir kuch bataaye plssss.
Hello! I am 20 years old and my height is about 5'3" and weight is about 65 kgs. My problem is that I wakeup in the night 2 to 3 times to go for toilet. Although it doesn't happen in summer due to sweat. But in winter and monsoon it becomes really a problem. My question is that, is it normal? Or I have any issue with my kidney.
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.