Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bijjal MaruYour feedback matters!
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Hi sir my wife left hand swelling in palm so what to do she don't know how this happen please give some remedy.
I am suffering from headache on daily basis, I was smoker but I quit now before 2 weeks and also sometimes with acidic stomach, even paracetamol didn't work sometimes and it becomes more intense when it happens from morning after getting off the bad.
Iam a 23 years old girl doing job in a private company. And iam suffering from hairfall problem what is the solution of this?
I am 44 year old and from last 4 ~6 months I am facing hair fall, could see my scalp. My hair are very soft and dense earlier. Little worried, please help how should I control and regain the hair growth as well.
I am 32 years old. My right lower 6 and 7 tooth are just extracted few days back. 8 is not there. Please suggest me whether partial dentures is a good option as I am not much interested in implants.
Why is my 18 year old girlfriend is having irregular periods? Please help us with a remedy doctor Thanks.
What is the treatment for prickly heat I am having it since 15 days also recommend me a good bathing soap for this. Please advise.
We had sex around 7-8 days back. Now she is bleeding and having lower abdomen pain. Already her normal period was over before 7-8 days of the day we had sex. Now does this symptom shows the signs of pregnancy? Or its normal menstrual bleeding? She is affected with polycystic ovary.please help
Nmste sir I want a nice body fit please Tell me sir my eyes is red in every week so I help me please Give me advice hair is week please .
I have a desk job since three years. My weight is increasing day by day. 70_78kg. In two years. I want to loose my weight please help me.
Going through a Family, job and financial problems, Depression etc. I am working on several things to start my life all over again. I find that I am not able to use my brain to full potential. I am looking for a medicine/ drug which will help me improve my brain function. Make me mentally so powerful and clear which will help me achieve my goals. All my concern is I want to focus and concentrate on things I want to do and not what happened so far. I really need something to turn my brain into a computer. Can you please suggest? Thank you in advance. Wasim.
Which baby doesn't spit up their food! This is usually not a reason to worry, but if this spitting up is chronic and is accompanied by other symptoms it is known as Gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD. Severe GERD can cause weight loss and breathing problems and thus, should not be ignored.
Reflux occurs when food is pushed out of the stomach and back up the esophagus. This is usually because the digestive system in babies is not yet fully developed. Vomiting often during the day is one of the most common symptoms of GERD. Other symptoms include:
- A persistent cough
- Choking or gagging while eating
- Refusing to eat
- Crying while feeding
- Pain in the stomach
Most cases of GERD can be diagnosed by its symptoms and a look at the baby's medical history. In some cases, additional tests may be required, such as:
- Barium swallow: The child is given a chalky substance to drink. This highlights the esophagus, stomach and upper part of the small intestines in a special X-ray. It is used to check if there are any blockages in the digestive system.
- pH probe: A long, thin tube with a probe at one end is put down the child's throat. This is kept in the esophagus for 24 hours. The probe measures the levels of acidity in the stomach. This test is usually done when the child complains of breathing problems along with reflux.
- Upper GI endoscopy: Here the doctor puts a thin, flexible tube down the child's throat. At one end of the tube is a camera that allows the doctor to look into the esophagus, stomach and small intestine.
- Gastric emptying study: One of the causes of reflux is the slow emptying of the stomach. To check this, the doctor will mix a radioactive chemical with the baby's milk that allows a special camera to follow its path down the digestive system.
In most cases, GERD can be treated by making a few lifestyle changes. Some of these are:
- Raise the head of the baby's crib
- After feeding the baby, do not let him lie down, but hold him upright for half an hour or so.
- Change his feeding schedule
- Ask your doctor if you can try giving him solid food. Else, check if you can thicken his feed with cereal.
- Make the baby burp after feeding
Most infants outgrow this condition within a year, so do not stress yourself and enjoy life with your baby.