Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhushan Pandith
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PandithYour feedback matters!
Can Feeling stool stuck in my colon and irritated bowels cause lower back discomfort? Because I always feel stool stuck in somewhere and it irritates me.
Sir har roj mujhe din me 2,3 bar latrine jana padta he or latrine karne k waqt toilet k rasta se patla sperm nikalta he or continue 2,3 din meat khane se latrine k sath blood nikalta he .I think that I have digestive problem. And sexual problems kyun ki sex karne k bad mei dekhta k mera sperm patla he or jyada time sex nehi kar pata hu .so sir give me the best permanent solution.
I have a problem to pass urine in some and also stomach problem. I had take various treatment like, homeopathic, ayurvedic, and also elopathic but nothing is done suggest some way sir.
- Last 10yrs I work on. Now I confidently tell yes possible kidney or gb stone or any stone any part of body remove successfully completed without surgary.
- Most of the doctor don't tell complication of surgary and post of surgery.
- All you have net just go through one word must be worried (cbd) stone janerally its happened after 5 to 6 yr of surgery or some time gallbladder stone both. So don't panic I give you my what up no any body can send there report through what app and consult with me.
- My no eight one three one zero double three double two three. So don't hesitate just knoc me on what's app.
- In emergency, two drug carry on your home
- Colocynth 1m
- And mag phos 12x
I have chronic acidity. I get too much burps because of which I also have granular pharyngitis and it is very painful. I am suffering from this since a year. Please suggest me a remedy.
I have 3 visible lumps around my anus area. My research on the net tells me it is piles. But those lumps do not scratch nor does it pain. What is it then?
Can Gerd, thyroid be treated completely by homeopathy? I am currently taking Allopathy treatment, but I can't afford it now, too much costly I.e. Rs. 400 consultation fee + Rs. 300 for medicines.
I had acidity problem which caused severe stomach pain, and was temporarily relieved by the intake of Eno. Doctor suggested to take HP kit treatment. What diet can be suitable for me to avoid recurring of stomach pain?
Inflammatory Bowel Disease needs to be controlled in the initial stage only so that severe symptoms can be prevented. There are a few easy treatments that need to be followed for getting instant relief and quickest recovery.
What are the commonest signs of Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Fatigue and fever: Low-grade fever can be experienced, which might invite fatigue, tiredness and weakness. Your energy levels will become too low, and thus you will lose your concentration to work.
- Diarrhea: This is regarded as the commonest signs of all, and it can be quite severe in a few cases.
- Stool with blood: If you find blood with stool, then it is a serious case, and this sign confirms clearly that you have got IBD.
- Cramping and abdominal pain: Ulceration and inflammation within digestive tract might invite both cramping and abdominal pain. Vomiting and nausea are the other two symptoms that are associated with the same.
- Weight loss: Your digestive system can get disturbed as a result of which you might lose weight on a frequent note. On the other hand, your appetite will get disturbed, and you will suffer from malnutrition.
What are the best ways to treat Inflammatory Bowel disease?
- Lifestyle change: Proper diet should be maintained, and you should include foods with low fats, high fiber and others. Non-spicy and non-dairy foods are quite suitable in this case. Smoking, alcohol drinking and other bad habits should be curtailed from the diet. Eat healthy and drink water in abundance.
- Surgery: Only for dealing severe conditions, especially ulcerative colitis and crohn's disease, surgery is chosen as the best option but this decision is normally taken by the doctor.
- Medications: Specialized medications are being used like anti-diarrhoeal medications, pain relievers, and iron supplements, Vitamin-d and calcium supplements, vitamin-12 supplements and many more.
- Home remedies: There are few commonest homemade therapies that can treat IBD, and they are meditations, probiotics, acupuncture, turmeric, aloe Vera, fish oil and others. These remedies are the safest of all, and thus no side-effects will be faced.
- Doctor's assistance: Without doctor's help, you will not be able to get the quickest recovery from IBD. Therefore, you got to visit the clinic regularly in order to get the perfect treatment. There are a few therapists who can help you to get rid of unwanted emotional difficulties. A support group can also be joined for receiving moral support. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gastroenterologist.