Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhushan PandithYour feedback matters!
Having loose motion due to antibiotics. TakingAugmentin 625 duo twice a day since two days. What medication can be used to stop diarrhea.
Sir I have saviour gas problem and stomach problem. Everytime I feel pain in my stomach please give me some solution for it.
I am 20 now. Last 10-12 month I suffering ACIDITY-gas -constipation problem. Last 3-4 years my life style was so bad .every week 3or4 day my lunch is missing .and I eating spicy food. My toilet is not clear so many year. I going to doctor 5 month ago and doctor looking my upper gi endoscopy without biopsy report and said all is fine .but my problem is going on and I suffer acidity. After meal. Last 1 month I drink aloevera juce morning or evening empty stomach. And I drink water 1 hour before or after meal. So what life style relief my acidity or other digestive problem forever for my life.
I'm a 23 year old female. I'm conceived for 2 months. I'm not getting sleep at night. Is there anything that can help me in pregnancy. and due to which I'm getting gastric pain which is unbearable. please suggest something.
Anal pain while moving body such as walking, while standing or while sitting due to expansion or contraction.
Sir my triglycerides level is 336mg and my cholesterol is in border level 215mg please tel me whether I should start taking medicine or I can control naturally. Sir m tensed that whether it will effect my heart. Sir kindly give your suggestion.
It often seems to me, between meals, that my stomach is filled with water. I want to know the reason behind it and how can I get rid of it?
I have acidity when I eat anything. What should I do to solve this types of problem. It is more than when I take a cup of tea.
If we continuously sit and study wil our abdomen pains? I am right upper abdomen pain since two three days. I sit whole days and nights studying for my coming exams. What is this pain due to? Sometimes this pain shift from right upper to right lower and sometimes just below my breast. Please reply doctors.
I have a mild bulkiness feel in middle of stomach so ll go for a ultrasound & lipase blood test & diagnosis a fatty pancreas problem & lipase increased 235.5 n. I am not taking any medicine only isadiet powder is taking before meal. > 2nd now since yesterday start cervical pain in neck n head n eyes feeling bulky. Kindly advice separately treatment.
I am having gas problem and I have my body pain all the time. Heart burning symptoms also there. Please guide.
Hi I am 22 years old. I have a acidity/gas problem due to which my stomach become large and burning. Last few days I got a pain/ache on my left breast/chest upper. But not in a constant part. The pain moves to hand shoulder. Please suggest what it would be. It pains like someone is pinching.
I an 19 years old I am suffering from abnormal digestion from last two months could you please suggest me any tips.
I am always having not proper bowels. I have loose or semi loose bowels 3-4 times a day. My head and back pains and there is always a uneasiness in the stomach. I feel tired after doing a little amount of work and also due to heat face regular muscle cramps. Is muscular cramps related to improper bowel movement? I am having these problems related to stomach in around last 6 to 8 months. Is the condition serious? How should I rectify this. Please help.
I am feeling burning sensation in anus not in time of excretion but in all other time while sitting or standing .blood in not coming from anus during excretion. As I sit for 6 hours between that 2 intervals of 2 hrs .I feel irritation. I can't sit in actual position for more than 15 min .changing the position every time .so please do suggest me.
Hello doctor. I am having infection don't know if its stomach or intestinal. Symptoms starts when ever I drink raw acquaguard water, cold water, colloidal silver, drinks like maaza, sprite, etc. I am depending on lukewarm water or black tea kept in refrigerator. Symptoms starts after 30 min of drinking with burping sounds, stomach tightening specially bulging on both sides, lower abdomen on right side feels heavy sensing of some infection or bloating or swelling. With watery stools, and mucous formation in the gut and mouth leading to nausea even during brushing teeth. Taking zanocin oz eases but starts after a day. This I am struggling from a month. Do not want any endoscopy. Need help and a permanent cure. Thankyou.
One of the most severe illnesses included in the larger group of diseases, is known as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Crohn's disease is typically a long-lasting, chronic condition. The intestine or bowel, most commonly the colon and the lower part of the small intestine, are either marked by sores or get inflamed and ulcerated. It is a common occurrence in adolescents and in young adults.
Types : Crohn's disease is subdivided into five types, each having its own set of symptoms:
- Ileocolitis: The most common type, it affects the colon and the ileum and results in considerable weight loss as well as diarrhea and cramps.
- Gastroduodenal Crohn's disease: People who suffer from this type of disease have their stomach and duodenum affected and many experience symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite and weight loss.
- Crohn's Colitis: This involves only the stomach, and can cause joint pains, rectal bleeding, skin lesions and diarrheas.
- Ileitis: This type of Crohn's disease affects the ileum and the symptoms are identical to those of ileocolitis.
- Jejunoileitis: In this type, the jejunum gets affected and general symptoms include the formation of fistulas, diarrhea, intensive back pain as well as areas of inflammation.
Causes: Although there are many theories about what causes Crohn's disease, none of them have been proven. However, there have been a few possible causes which have been identified. These include:
- Immune system problems
- Genetic disorders
- Environmental factors, such as: a) Certain edibles, b) Viruses or harmful bacteria, c) Smoke.
Symptoms: The primary symptoms of Crohn's disease include the following:
- Diarrhea: Diarrhea is a common problem for people with Crohn's disease and can occur for about 10 to 20 times a day in severe cases.
- Blood in your stool: In rare cases, you might notice blood in the toilet bowl or darker blood mixed with your stool.
- Fever and fatigue: In more intense cases, you may develop a fever. You may also feel tired or have low energy.
- Abdominal pain and cramping: You may experience anything from slight discomfort to severe cramping and intermittent belly pain, including nausea and vomiting.
- Anemia: Due to a reduction in iron level caused by bloody stools a person can turn anemic.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss: Abdominal pain and cramping can affect both your appetite and your ability to digest food, which leads to severe weight loss.
- Perianal disease: Erratic appearance of small tears in the anus are called anal fissures.