Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BhupenderYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old male. I'm having headache from last 2 days. It's kind of difficult for me to sleep since last two days. I have tried every home remedy but nothing works. Can you please help me resolve my problem as this problem is very frustrating and destroyed my day. I need your help.
Sir I am 57 years old working women. I am feeling lower back pain not so severe. After standing of 5-6 hrs working in the morning and evening , this is due to exertion or wrong exercise or because of house renovation that work was going on for 35-40 days. Pl suggest some remedy. Thanks.
I have PCOD and I am very much underweight. 5.3 height n 40 kg weight. Could you please let me know the diet plan.
Is masturbating can affect the size of pennis? What should be ideal size of pennis at the age of 20?
I am suffering from hair fall my age was twenty one years how to stop hair fall and. How to increase my hair growth and which kind of shampoos and oils I should use.
My vagina is very soft. After sex it pain much more and I couldn't enjoy more and more. So I want to make my pussy hard. My boobs are much small, I fucked more for make my boobs bigger but they not. My boyfriend has small penis I want it biggest like pornstars cock. I watch porn daily and masturbate daily is it affect me?
I am 21 yrs old. I was chubby from birth but now I am gaining my weight. I am worried about it. My current weight is 100kgs. I am trying my best to lose weight but it hardly shows any effect on me? what should I do?
I was suffering from cold and cough which lead to fever. Although the fever went away, I started having an intense pain in my nose, head ,ears ,mouth and throat. Can someone please help me?
Both me and my husband has hairfall problem also darkness and pimples in skin. Suggest any homeopathy treatment.
I have applied toothpaste under my eye to reduce the white head, but in the morning my skin got red and burning, it left some big open pores. What to do now? please help.
Got 5 hpt negative with regular periods and 2 hcg negative. Last intercourse on 30th oct. But my belly is coming out. Had an ultrasound on 28th march and no mass seen in uterus. Endometrial thickness 4.7 mm ovaries normal in size. Any chance of pregnancy.
I am a Boy, 25 years old, and have a dark spots on my face, What should I do to remove black spots on my face.
I have a silm figure but my breast are short how to get my breast bigger which is the best medicine.
There has been an intense debate that has been in the loop for years and has been raging back and forth regarding the deficiencies of a vegetarian diet versus the perils of a non-vegetarian diet. This heated debate can be both accurate as well as unfounded. Probably, that’s the entire reason it is still a debate. In fact, if you take a deeper look into both groups of individuals and their dietary patterns, there is space for healthy living in both.
A vegetarian diet is a diet wherein the food intake of a person is confined to a large variety of foods derived from plants along with milk and dairy. However, any form of meat and products derived from animals are completely avoided.
- Vegetarians have been noted to consume lesser amounts of proteins, but they do not suffer from problems related to a high protein diet, such as osteoporosis (characterized by brittle and weak bones) and kidney failure.
- The diet includes high levels of antioxidants such as Vitamin E, vitamin C as well carotene, which are available in vegetables and fruits.
- Additionally, they consume lesser amounts of saturated fats.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 is common among vegetarians, as they are available only in meat, eggs and fish. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 can yield rare symptoms such as increased fatigue, shortness of breath and a temporary loss of body balance.
- Lack of protein, as stated above, along with iron and zinc deficiency is also common.
Symptoms of protein deficiency can be troublesome; they include a sluggish metabolism, loss of body muscles (as the body tries to derive the regular protein intake from your muscles, thus making them weak), trouble gaining or losing weight, persistent fatigue, longer healing time of wounds and injuries, pain in the joints, drastic changes in the body’s blood sugar levels that might result in diabetes and a weakened immune system that makes you vulnerable to all kinds of diseases.
A non-vegetarian diet includes all forms of plant foods as well as foods and by-products that are derived from animals, such as poultry, fish, meat, etc.
- Vitamin B12 is present in adequate levels since they are derived from the sources such as meat, eggs and fish. Adequate intake of proteins is never an issue in a non-vegetarian diet.
- Meat products are loaded with saturated fats, which increase the risk of heart diseases. Studies have shown that people consuming non-vegetarian diets:
- Have shorter lifespan and are more vulnerable to chronic diseases.
- Tend to develop diabetes, heart diseases and hypertension.
- Usually non vegetarians eat less amount of vegetables and fruits than what is recommended.