Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Bhoomi ShahYour feedback matters!
I'm 25 years, married. I'm suffering from sever lower back pain. I checked my personal doctor and took xray but there were no visible issues. No kidney stone etc. I need some solution for this pain. Not able to stand or sit for 20 mins in one place.
Sir my skin is too sensitive, its react to heat very fast with redness and irritation. I am currently using neem face wash and glycerine. I have been to dermatologist twice like a year way back. They prescribed me moisturizer and face cream. I used it for some month and discontinued after then. Is there any tips can you give me to make it under control? I am having hard times while attending my class from morning to evening.
I feel pain in my back as soon as I sit with my back straight. This problem is haunting me continuously from a week or so. What should I do?
Hi I have a shoulder dislocatment problem means my shoulder gets dislocated frequently so it's good to join gym or not ?
I am 17 years old After masturbation I have pain in my all joints and I become lazy I don't want to do any work and when I take breadth inside, some type of vibrate is being held inside my stomach and my skin become rough.
Lower back pain is characterized by a constant feeling of pain in the lower back region. There are various Ayurvedic remedies that are used in treating lower back pain. Ayurveda is based on the belief that the body is composed of five elements; air, water, ether, fire and earth. The Ayurvedic remedies help in balancing the various constituents, thus reducing the pain.
The various Ayurvedic remedies for lower back pain are:
- Limit intake of spices: Various spices, especially the pungent ones, such as chilies tend to have a drying effect on the body. Excessive dryness in the body leads to an imbalance of the 'doshas', thus resulting in pain.
- Stay warm: It is recommended to stay warm in cold weather as the joints in the lower back region may be inflamed due to the cold.
- Focus on a proper Diet: Make sure the foods you consume are warm as cold foods can create imbalances in the body. Eating warm foods allows for proper excretion of bodily wastes. Also include natural foods such as vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid junk food: It is advised to avoid junk food at all costs; eating processed foods leads to toxin accumulation in the body that result in various complications. Thus, try and eat whole foods such as rice, nuts and legumes.
- Oil massage: Oiling your body with sesame oil helps in preventing dryness of the body and also enhances blood circulation. It also improves the health of the skin; making it young, supple and fresh.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise on a regular basis to keep your muscles and joints healthy. Postures such as the plank and the bridge help in strengthening various muscles of the lower back. The 'Cat cow' is another position that helps in relaxing the nerves of the back.
- Pranayama: Alternate nostril breathing techniques help in reducing aches in the body. It also revitalizes and increases energy levels in the body. Try and get into the habit of breathing from deep within the stomach in order to avail of the benefits of pranayama.
Sir, I am 40 years old, I am suffering from pain on my right back side and right thigh. Kindly give your suggestion regarding this.
I met my wife after long ago and today we had too much sex ,almost 3or4 times in a day .Here the weather is very hot almost 40 degree usually, and now I am facing extreme joints pain and kind of fever .thank you.
I am 52 years old. I am having pain and stiffness in my fingers and toes joints. I am also getting cramps I my legs. My job is mostly standing for 5-6 hours. Please help me.
I am having plain cervical sever pain in neck, shoulder & back more in bed wakeup in morning taking cal gabapree 300 and backbone t.
I am 30 and I have backpain, How much does it cost for a session .could you provide more details about it.
My mom is suffering from back pain and takes lots of medicines to recover it but its paining please suggest something to do.
I did gym for around 20 days and was doing diet for last 4 months. This lost around 14 kg in 4 months. I used to run on treadmill a lot now I have pain in my both legs from thighs to calfs. Specially in knees?
She has a lot of joint pain in foot and he can not walk very good. Give the name of medicine to improve. Pain.
I am 19 years old and I am suffering from back pain. I have consulted many doctors but my problem was not solved. Please give some suggestions to me.
I'm 25 years old and I'm suffering from back pain for past 2 years on the left side what should I do now? Which specialist I want to refer.
15 years ago my right hand got fractured and at this time my hand is not right, it is not straight line and not work properly, hence I want to ask you can I go in PWD CRITERIA for govt. Exam please tell me sir, its urgently.
Is a type of muscle stiffness that occurs typically after a sports or fitness workout. It sets in 6 to 24hrs following the workout and can peak 24: 48 hrs post exercise. Symptoms vary between individuals depending on the intensity of the workout. The discomfort gradually eases within 72 hrs post workout, so can continue working out in light exercise even with DOMS.